This blows.
弱爆了
Yeah, boss said it's just for a few days.
老大说只有几天
Movie and TV Unit's got more work than it can handle.
影视剧组应付不过来那么多事
Dempsey and Kane? I never heard of it.
It's a cop show.
是个警♥察♥剧
Two female detectives. The acting's not bad, actually,
两个女警探 演的确实很不错
but the writing is a joke.
但编剧简直搞笑
Hey.
嘿
All right, so, when these guys come through the arch,
好了 当他们穿过拱门的时候
you're gonna take them at gunpoint...
你要拿枪指着他们
right...
就在
there.
这儿
That's money.
钱来了
Can we mark this, Joe?
我们先拍到这里吧 乔
Yeah. It's all yours. Thanks, guys.
好吧 看你的了 谢谢了 伙计们
Hey.
嘿
Can you believe they pay me for this?
你相信他们雇我♥干♥这个吗
Joe Pelligrino, police technical advisor.
乔·佩利格里诺 警方技术顾问
Jamie Reagan. This is my partner, Eddie Janko.
杰米·雷根 这是我的搭档 埃迪·杨科
So, you help the actors
所以 你指导这些演员
act like cops? Mmhmm.
扮演警♥察♥ 对啊
Today's audience is pretty sophisticated,
如今的观众挑剔的很
so we got to get it right.
所以我们力求完美
Sounds like a pretty good gig. Yeah,
看来是场不错的演出 是的
but I'd kill to be back on the job... nothing like that.
但我当值的时候这么做就死定了 完全不像演的那样
Well, hey, what'd you guys think of the scene?
嘿 你们觉得这一幕怎样
Pretty good, but the two detectives were at 12 and six
非常好 但在两位警探把嫌犯逼到绝境的时候
when they cornered the perp. That's crossfire.
站在在十二点和六点钟方向 会有交叉火力
It's kind of dangerous.
挺危险的
Well, that, uh, blocking,
呃 那个嘛 呃 为了舞台效果
it saves us two setups, and time is money.
省去了几个动作 时间就是金钱啊
Also, I don't think that I'd work the street
另外 我觉得我在大街上执行任务时
in heels or a skirt that tight.
不会穿高跟鞋和紧身衣的
That's a network note.
电视台的要求
Those guys write the checks, so...
他们付我们钱 所以...
It's just not very realistic.
只是不太真实
Yeah, well, you know, we got a saying on set:
啊 你们知道吗 影视圈有句老话
"We're not making a documentary here."
"我们拍的又不是纪录片"
All right. Hey, you guys check out
好了 嘿 你们去尝一下
the chicken tacos over at craft service.
食品供应处的墨西哥鸡肉卷
Outstanding!
味道棒极了
And through the generosity
得益于塞·古德曼的
of Sy Goodman...
慷慨解囊
the NYPD Second Tour Fund will provide much needed support
纽约警局再就业基金将
for officers forced to retire due to line-of-duty injuries.
因工伤退休的警员提供多项必要的支持
From financial aid during recovery,
从身体恢复期间的经济救助
to college tuition supplements for their families,
到他们的家庭成员的大学学费
to resources required to jump-start new careers,
再到开启新的职业生涯所需的资源
the fund provides a safety net for our bravest comrades
基金为最勇敢的同志们提供了一个安全保障体系
that's as overdue
我们翘首跂踵
as it is welcome.
它众望所至
From all of us at the NYPD, thank you.
我代表纽约警局所有的警员 谢谢你
You got it?
拍到了吗
You good?
清楚吗
Frank, I got to tell you, I'm moved, I'm deeply moved.
弗兰克 我必须告诉你 我感动极了 热泪盈眶
As are we, Sy, as are we.
我们也是 塞 我们也是
Honor and a privilege.
不胜荣幸
If... if I may?
是否...我可以吗
I was just telling our PC that I'm moved.
我刚刚告诉局长我很感动
I am deeply moved. I'm proud
我深受感动 我不胜荣幸
and... uh, filled with gratitude
我...满怀感激
that I'm able to contribute,
我能有所贡献
and just to play a small part
贡献微薄之力
in this outstanding police department.
为这个出色的警♥察♥部门
You know what, more than that, just to...
你们知道吗 不止这些 只是...
just to be able to be on the same stage with this guy.
仅仅能够和这个人一起站在同一个台上
This guy right here, salt of the earth,
站在那里的这个人 是社会中坚
leader of men.
绝对领袖
You know, when they paint his portrait...
当人们描绘他的肖像时
they have to put him on top of a white horse, this guy.
一定会让他身骑白色骏马 就是这个人
That's who this guy is. I...
这就是他的伟大之处 我...
bow to no man... in my admiration...
从未对任何人鞠过躬...我钦佩赞美...
for our police commissioner, Frank Reagan.
但要向我们的警长 弗兰克·雷根 致敬
He's got... Oh.
他要... 噢
Thanks for being here, everybody.
谢谢大家出席
That's it for today.
今天到此结束
Detectives. What have we go?
警探 什么情况
Emily Harrison, mid-20's.
艾米丽·哈里森 20多岁
Said her boyfriend held her hostage here
报♥警♥说她男朋友劫持了她
for 12 hours. Any witnesses?
将近12个小时 有目击者吗
Roommate came home after
室友昨晚在她男友家过夜
spending the night at her boyfriend's place
回来的时候
but didn't see anything... Guy'd already taken off.
什么也没看见 那家伙已经离开了
All right, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Ms. Harrison. Detective Reagan.
哈里森女士 我是雷根警探
This is my partner, Detective Baez.
这是我搭档 贝兹警探
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了
Not great.
不太好
Can you tell us what happened?
能告诉我们发生了什么吗
I thought he was gonna kill me.
我觉得他要杀了我
Your boyfriend?
你男朋友
Yeah, he... he accused me of cheating.
是的 他...他指责我欺骗他
Which is crazy.
这太荒唐了
When I asked him to leave, he hit me, and then he...
当我让他离开的时候 他打我 然后他...
he handcuffed me to the bed.
他把我拷在了床上
Did he sexually assault you, Emily?
他对你实施性侵了吗 艾米丽
I begged him to stop.
我求他停下来
I said no.
我说不要
I said no over...
我一遍
and over and over.
一遍...又一遍求他不要
Can you tell us his name?
你能告诉我们他的名字吗
Brandon Mitchell.
布兰顿·米歇尔
Any idea where we could find him?
知道在哪儿可以找到他吗
Yeah, he hangs out at the...
他经常在...
at the Bengal Lounge,
在Bengal Lounge晃悠
just a few blocks from here.
离这儿只有几个街区
He practically lives there.
他住在那儿
Okay.
知道了
Let's get her to the hospital, all right?
送她去医院吧
Get a rape kit going, ASAP.
做一个性侵检测 尽快
What do you think?
你怎么看
Let's go get this son of a bitch.
我们去找到这个人♥渣♥
Spread out.
分头行动
Brandon Mitchell.
布兰顿·米歇尔
Can I help you? Excuse us, ladies.
有什么可以为您效劳吗 请离开下 姑娘们
Sorry to break up the party. Something wrong, Officers?
抱歉打断聚会 有什么事吗 警官们
Detectives.
是警探们
And do you know Emily Harrison?
你认识艾米丽·哈里森吗
Yeah. When's the last time you saw her?
认识 你最后看见她是什么时候
Actually, I was at her place earlier today.
讲真 今早我还在她那儿
Any problems between the two of you? Not that I'm aware of.
你们之间有什么问题吗 据我所知没有
She's in the hospital right now.
她现在在医院
Do you know anything about that?
对此你知道些什么
What for? Sorry, what does this have to do with me?
为什么 不好意思 这与我有什么关系
Well, we were hoping you would tell us that.
好吧 我们还指望你来告诉我们呢
'Cause, see, according to Emily, you held her hostage,
因为 知道吗 根据艾米丽所说 你劫持了她
handcuffed her, beat her and raped her
绑住她 对她施暴并强♥奸♥了她
inside her own apartment.
在她的公♥寓♥里
I'm not sure what Emily told you,
我不知道艾米丽跟你们说了些什么
but everything that happened in that apartment
但公♥寓♥里发生的任何事情
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表