我们并没说他是叛徒
We're not saying he's a rat.
礼貌的称呼是"揭发者"
Polite name is "Whistleblower."
是瑞典人么
Swede?
你是说埃里克·卡尔森警员吗
Officer Eric Carlson?
对 我们都叫他瑞典人
Yeah. We call him Swede.
我们听说的是埃里克·卡尔森
That's the name we got.
你为什么猜是他
Why'd you guess him?
别误会我的意思 他是个好警♥察♥
Don't get me wrong, good cop.
他是个刺头 但也是个好警♥察♥
Pain in the ass, but a good cop.
怎么个刺头法
Pain in the ass how?
他很犟 其实这也没什么
Opinionated. Which is fine.
我鼓励大家
I encourage
坦率地交换意见
an open exchange of opinions.
我和他先前的指挥官谈过 同样的事
I checked with his previous C.O.S, same story.
他会口头投诉 如果你没把他说的当回事
He'd voice a complaint, and if you didn't take it as gospel,
他就会试着绕过你向上级反映
he'd try to go up and around you.
天天这样还是偶尔这样
Daily? Weekly?
现在想来 一个月前我们开诚布公地
You know, now that I'm thinking, we had a come-to-Jesus
谈了一次
a month ago.
然后我以为我说服他了
And here I am thinking I got through to him.
以为他变成了乖乖听话的小弟
That he was one of my boyos.
我们甚至一起去了靶场
We even went to the range together.
谢谢你说了这些 沃德
Thanks for this, Ward.
我不知道你在感谢我什么
I don't know what you're thanking me for.
在我眼皮底下出了个叛徒
I got a rat on my watch.
谢你的诚实 我知道这不容易
For your honesty; I know it ain't easy.
听着
Look.
我们不知道我们掌握了多少
We don't know what we've got,
所以我希望你静观其变 明白吗
so I do not want you to do a thing, understood?
明白
Understood.
这场谈话从没发生过
This meeting never happened.
抱歉 先走一步
Excuse me.
肖恩·巴奇
Sean Bartch?
不在这
Not here.
我们是警♥察♥
It's the police.
雷根警探和贝兹警探
Detective Reagan and Baez.
你现在在了吗
You here now?
哦
Oh.
我当时在我朋友的酒吧 菲利多
I was at my friend's bar, the Philidor.
你想要的话我可以把他的电♥话♥给你
I can get you his number if you want.
嗯 要的
Yeah, we do.
你在那儿待到什么时候
What time were you there till?
呃...到打烊前
Uh... last call.
丽贝卡到那儿去见你了吗
Mm-hmm. And Rebecca was gonna meet you there?
我倒是想来着
I was hoping so.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思是我们吵了一架
Means we kind of had a fight,
然后 我希望她把这事翻篇了
and, uh, I was hoping she'd gotten over it,
但我没再见到她 所以
but I'm never gonna know, so...
所以在菲利多的证人们
So the witnesses at the Philidor
会说你在那从几点待到几点呢
will say you were there when to when?
大概 八点到凌晨两点 还是两点一刻 我不清楚
Uh, like, 8:00 to 2:00, 2:15-- I don't know.
我在吧台后面帮忙
I was helping out behind the bar
从十一点一直到打烊 所以
from about 11:00 to last call, so...
好
Good.
要不你打过去
Why don't you call over there,
问一下
check it out.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
别再说废话了 老实交代
It's time you cut the crap and get real with me right now.
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
我不 我根本不在她身边啊哥们儿
I don't-- I was nowhere near her, man.
我倒是希望我在
I wish I had been.
发生了什么
What happened?
她被车撞了
She got hit by a car.
- 这不是你们在这的原因 - 不
- That's not why you're here. - No.
她被辆车撞了 她胃里满满都是
She got hit by a car and she was pumped up with coke
掺了W-18的可♥卡♥因♥
that was laced with W-18.
你听说过那个吗
You ever heard of that?
是的 是的 我听过
Yeah. Yeah, I've heard of that.
呃...我从没试过 但...
Um... I've never tried it, but...
嗯
Mm-hmm.
但是她试了
But she did.
丽贝卡吸毒吗
Was Rebecca game for anything?
不 哥们
No, man.
绝对不会 没有
Nothing like that, no.
她那晚吸了
Well, she was that night.
你和她一起吸可♥卡♥因♥吗
You do coke with her?
不
No.
她 天呐 她 她就喝 大概 一点啤酒
She-- God, she'd-she'd do, like, uh, a few beers,
几杯烈酒 就这些
a couple of shots, that was it.
所以她仅仅喝了啤酒 几杯烈酒
So she only did beer and a couple of shots,
但是那晚她却吸了一堆含有W-18的可♥卡♥因♥是吗
but this night she does a whole bunch of coke with W-18 in it?
你们俩为了什么吵架
What were you two fighting about?
她 她总是和别人调情
She, uh, flirted all the time.
这有点...
It was, uh...
你知道 这让我发疯 但她总是说
you know, it drove me crazy, but she always said
这是 她必须这么做 只是为了表演
it was just 'cause she, uh, had to do it for show,
因为她必须假装她是单身 所以
'cause she had to pretend to be single, so...
因为吉米·奎因的规定吗
Because of Jimmy Quinn's policies?
是的
Yeah.
而我 我平时不是那种会嫉妒的类型
And I'm, uh, I'm not usually the jealous type.
假设你的怀疑是正确的
Let's suppose your suspicions were right.
那这家伙会是谁
Which guy would it be?
我不认为她会 哥们
I don't think she was, man.
少来了
Come on.
吵成这样不会是因为
Fights like that don't happen
吃整个男性群体的醋 对吧
because of the entire male species, all right?
是有人做了导火索 他是谁
Somebody set it off; who was it?
不 那只是 就像...
No. It was just, like...
我是说 你知道她长什么样吗
I mean, you know what she looked like?
是的 我知道她长什么样
Yeah. I know what she looked like.
好像到那里去的
It was like every guy
每个家伙都是为了
who came in there was trying to,
要到她的号♥码
trying to get her number.
你知道 她说因为她的工作
You know, she said because of her job,
她必须要让他们都觉得
she had to make them all
"有机会" 但也就是这样了
feel like "Possibly," But that was it.
那晚在菲利多大概有
There's about six or seven over at the Philidor
六或七个人
who were there last night.
他们会一直待在那儿等我们去问话
They'll stay till we get there to interview.
很好
Good.
伙计 我发誓 我说的一切都是真的
Man, everything I'm saying is true, I swear.
那就别走远
Then don't leave town.
柯林斯女士
Ms. Collins.
西沃恩·柯林斯 我是雷根警探
Siobhan Collins. Detective Reagan.
想请问我能否占用您一些时间
I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time.
当然可以
Sure.
我很...
I'm really, uh...
我很遗憾您失去了亲人
sorry for your loss.
我在试着确认是什么可能引起
I'm trying to determine what may have caused,
或者导致了您女儿的死亡
or led to your daughter's death.
我在想您是否能够帮我们一下
And I was wondering if you could help.
我不知道我能怎么帮你
I don't know how I could help.
当我们部门联♥系♥
When you were contacted
你这个直系亲属的时候
by the department as next of kin,
你已经在飞往美国的飞机上了
you were already on a plane on your way over here to the States.
我想知道这是为什么
I was wondering why.
丽贝卡要求我过来跟她一起和奎因先生谈谈
Rebecca asked me to come over to talk to Mr. Quinn with her,
然后立刻带她去机场飞回家
and then to take her right to the airport and home.
谈什么
Talk about what?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表