The NYPD Patrol Guide is 2,200 pages.
纽约警局巡逻指南有2200页
So?
那又如何
So it lays out every single scenario
它列举出了任何一种
that could possibly happen on the job,
在工作中可能发生的情况
to set protocol.
来制定规则
This is not police business.
这不是警♥察♥的事
That is exactly what it is.
这正是
A minor in the confines of our precincts
我们辖区范围内的一个未成年人
is being serially abused by an adult
正在持续地受到
who is charged with his care.
他的法定抚养人的虐待
Is that as wide as your thinking can go? Your precinct?
你眼光就这么大吗 你的辖区
Well, it is a much bigger world out there, Commissioner Reagan.
好吧 外面是更大的世界 雷根局长
I think your work is done here.
我认为你来这儿的工作已经完成了
You're throwing me out?
你在赶我走
I'm asking you to leave. This is one of those ones
我在请你离开
where we're going to have to agree to disagree.
这是我们求同存异中的一点
Well, I'm not agreeing to anything.
好吧 我什么都没同意
Then please, just leave.
那就请吧 离开吧
Who keeps texting you?
谁一直在给你发短♥信♥
Uh, Caroline.
呃 卡洛琳
Oh...
哦...
She interested in you?
她对你有兴趣
I don't know. I haven't known her that long yet.
不知道 我还没和她熟到那种程度
But I think the incident last night
但我认为昨晚的突发事件
really got to her.
真的征服了她
Got to her how? Well, we deal with this stuff
怎么征服她了 好吧 我们一直在应付这些事情
all the time, but people like that, like, Josh and his sister,
但是像乔什和他的妹妹那样的人们
you know, they're pretty shocked when they see someone
你懂的 当他们看到有人拔出枪威胁人群的时候
pull out a gun and threaten people.
完全吓尿了
It's not like they saw anything.
他们不像是看到了整个事情经过
They were too busy cowering under the table.
他们忙着躲到桌子底下
What did Josh say about it?
关于这件事乔什说了些什么
Gotten radio silence from him since it happened.
事发之后他一直杳无音信
Did you reach out to him?
你联♥系♥过他吗
Twice.
两次
Oh.
哦
Oh?
哦
x7fWhat does that mean?
那是什么意思
Uh, maybe he's busy, or maybe he's...
呃 也许他很忙 或者他可能...
just processing the whole thing.
只是在消化这整件事情
Caroline doesn't seem to be having a problem processing.
卡洛琳在处理这件事上看起来没问题
She just thinks that you're a hero.
她就认为你是个英雄
I'm sure Josh thinks you're a hero, too.
我相信乔什也把你当成英雄
Then why haven't I heard from him?
那为什么我没听他说过
Because he's a guy.
因为他是个男人
It's a little intimidating, as a guy,
作为一个男人
to watch your date pull out a gun
看到约会对象在你面前掏出一把枪
and shoot an armed perp right in front of you.
射击持枪罪犯 总会有些望而却步
It's not like he was trying to help,
他也有试图帮助
or... or get involved or anything.
或... 或参与进来或其他的
He had no gun and no training, Eddie.
他没有枪也没经过训练 埃迪
What did you want him to do?
你想让他做什么
Swoon over me,
为我骄傲
like Caroline seems to be doing with you.
就像卡洛琳对你的反应一样
There's a good chance Child Services
儿童福利机构
is gonna release him back to his parents.
要把他还给他父母的可能性很大
Wait. Hold on. You came all the way down here
等等 等等 你大老远跑来
just to tell us that?
就是为了告诉我们这个
Well, right now,
好吧 目前
the only person saying Malik is being abused is Malik.
唯一说马利克被虐待的人就是他自己
Uh, hello. And the history of injuries.
呃 你没开玩笑呢吧 还有旧伤
A history of injuries can't be attributed to the father
旧伤在没有进一步证明之前
without some corroboration.
不能归因于他父亲
So, we got to find somebody to confirm Malik's story?
所以 我们得找人证实马利克的故事
Otherwise the parents can say he sustained those injuries
否则 他父母会将他受到的那些持续的伤害
in any number of ways, I get it.
归因于各种方式 我知道了
And because Child Services...
- 因为儿童服务机构...
...can't enter the apartment... I get it!
...不能进入公♥寓♥... 我知道了
We could talk to the school.
我们可以与学校联♥系♥
School's always gonna side with Child Protective Services.
学校一直站在儿童保护服务机构这边
The only person left is the mother.
剩下的人选只有他母亲了
Coming from that culture,
鉴于文化传统
you really think
你真的认为
she'll contradict her husband?
她会反驳他丈夫
No. But what other choice do we have?
不 但我们别无选择
Thanks.
谢谢了
Excuse me. Detectives Reagan and Baez.
有什么需要帮助的吗 雷根警探和贝兹警探
Need to ask you a few questions about the Nejjari family.
需要问你几个关于纳杰瑞的家庭的问题
You know what makes a good doorman?
你知道一名优秀的门卫需要做到什么吗
You hold the door?
守着门
And hail cabs, and collect packages.
还有招呼计程车 收集包裹
And keep your mouth shut.
还有让你们闭嘴
Well, you know what makes a good cop?
好吧 你知道什么是一名优秀的警♥察♥吗
Getting people to talk when they don't want want to.
让人们说话 当他们不想说的时候
Look, I've only been here six months,
您看 我刚来这儿六个月
buddy, I don't want to lose my job.
伙计 我不想失去工作
Hey, buddy. We don't want to lose the nine-year-old kid
嘿 伙计 我们不想失去那个九岁的孩子
who was almost beaten to death by his father.
他几乎被他父亲打死
Malik's a nice kid.
马利克是个好孩子
A nice kid with bruises, welts and fractures all over his body.
一个浑身淤青 满身伤痕 多处骨折的好孩子
Hey, what do you want from me? What do we want from you?
嘿 你们想从我这儿得到什么 我们想从你那儿得到什么
We want you to stop obstructing
我们希望你不要妨碍
our investigation.
我们的调查
Now, have you ever seen him
现在 你看到过
abuse that boy?
他虐待这个男孩吗
No.
没有
But the wife-- that's another story.
但那位妻子-- 那就另当别论了
He hits his wife?
他殴打他的妻子
Look, I've seen her come home all happy, and smiling,
我见过她高高兴兴面带微笑地回家
and come out of her apartment an hour later with a shiner.
一小时后带着黑眼圈离开公♥寓♥
There's always yelling coming from their place.
他们的住处经常传来叫喊声
Anybody ever call the cops?
有人叫过警♥察♥吗
Hell, yeah! Neighbors called. Police came.
当然 邻居们报♥警♥ 警♥察♥来了
Guess what happened.
猜猜发生了什么
Nothing.
什么事都没有
'Cause we all know he's got that get out of jail free card.
因为我们都知道他有免罪卡
Hey.
嘿
Let me know where I can get one of those.
告诉我在哪儿可以弄到一张
Buddy, you just got one.
伙计 你刚刚得到了一张
Well, I found out what the smell
好吧 我知道
in the back of the car was.
车子后面是什么气味了
Turns out Maldonado picked up a drunk last night.
原来马尔多纳多昨天晚上喝醉了
Don't even tell me anymore... And then...
不要再说了... 然后...
I'll see you tomorrow? Yeah.
明天见 好的
Okay.
好的
Well.
好吧
Where've you been?
你去哪里了
Haven't responded to any of my texts or calls...
我的短♥信♥和电♥话♥一个都没回
I, uh... I didn't know what to say.
我 呃... 我不知道说些什么
About what happened in the restaurant last night?
关于昨天晚上在餐馆里发生的事情吗
Yeah. It just... it really rocked me, Eddie.
好吧 它... 确实让我震惊 埃迪
Yeah. It really rocked me, too.
是的 也确实震惊到我了
But it didn't make me want to break off
但并没有让我想要
all communication with you.
和你中断所有的联♥系♥
I didn't mean to break off all communication,
我不是说中断所有联♥系♥
I just... I had to figure out how I was feeling.
我只是... 我必须弄清楚我是怎么想的
Feeling...
关于...
about what?
什么的想法
I was doing my job, Josh.
我只是在做我的工作 乔什
Right. Yeah. You shot someone,
是的 没错 你射中了别人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表