with our sergeant. He thought we were playing hooky
跟我们队长有点小矛盾 他以为
when we were looking for Adriana.
我们在寻找阿德里安娜的事上偷懒
Right this way.
这儿走
Well, let's go straighten him out.
那我们就跟他解释清楚
Is this an interrogation room?
这是审讯室吗
Looks like one of those I've seen on TV.
就像我在电视上看到的一样
Yeah, sorry about that.
很抱歉带您来这里
All the conference rooms are being repainted.
因为所有的会议室都在粉刷中
Long overdue, but still. Take a seat.
虽然工期已经延期蛮久了 请坐吧
What can I do for you?
需要我帮什么
We were hoping you could write a statement.
我们希望您能写一份声明
Sure. Saying what?
没问题 怎么写
That you conned Bill Hatcher out of 50 grand.
就写你骗了比尔·哈彻五万美金
What the hell is this?
什么鬼
We have pretty good evidence that says that you used Adriana,
我们有充分的证据证明
a minor, as a shill to line your pockets.
你利用一个未成年人阿德里亚娜作为诱饵来骗钱
Nobody forced him. Is he saying otherwise?
没人强迫他 他还说什么别的了吗
You conned him into believing you could contact his dead wife.
你先骗他说你可以联♥系♥到他死去的老婆
Me? No.
我吗 没有的事
Not me. I didn't do anything.
不是我 我什么也没做
It was Adriana.
都是阿德里亚娜干的
You expect me to believe that Adriana
你觉得我会相信
scammed him all on her own?
是阿德里亚娜自己策划了这场骗局吗
I told her not to do it.
我警告过她不该这么做的
I told her that's not what we're about.
我告诉她我们不是这样的人
But you know these kids today.
不过你也知道现在的年轻人
They want things, phones, cars.
成天只想着要手♥机♥和车
I'll bet that boyfriend of hers pushed her into keep doing it.
我打赌肯定是她男朋友逼她这么做的
Adriana, why don't I take you somewhere you can...
Adiana 我带你去别的地方吧
Did you just hear what he said?
你听到他刚刚说了什么吗
Yes. I'm sorry... I want to talk to him.
是的我很抱歉 我要跟他说清楚
I don't think that's a good idea. I can't let him
我不认为这是个好主意 我不能
get away with that. Adriana...
让他这么推脱责任 阿德里亚娜
I can't believe you would do this to me, Papa.
我没想到你竟会这么对我 爸爸
What is she doing here? I saw you!
她在这儿干什么 我都看到了
You were gonna blame me for your whole scam?
你把自己做的事儿全推到我头上
Don't talk to me like that!
别这样跟我说话
Sit down, Mr. Polk.
波尔克先生请坐下
How could you, Papa?
爸爸 你这么能这样
I didn't mean to, honey. I'm sorry.
我不是有意的 宝贝 对不起
You're not sorry. The only thing
你根本不觉得愧疚
that you're sorry for is that you got caught.
你唯一感到抱歉的事情就是你被抓住了
I got it. I'll stay here.
我去追 我在这看着
Adriana, wait. Eddie, I'm sorry.
等一下 阿德里亚娜 我很抱歉 埃迪
It's fine, it's just...
没关系 只是
I shouldn't have come in like that.
我不该就那样冲进去
Is Mr. Hatcher going to press charges?
哈彻会提起诉讼吗
He wants us to keep him out of it
他希望我们
to save him from the embarrassment.
能把他从窘境中解救出来
But if you're willing to testify
不过你要是愿意出庭
against your father... No, no, I can't.
指证你♥爸♥爸的话 不 我不能这么做
Why not? You saw what he did.
为什么 你也看到他是怎么对你的了
He just threw you under the bus.
他根本就不管你
I'm sorry, Eddie, I...
对不起 埃迪
He's family.
他是我爸爸
I have to go.
我得走了
This badge…can I use it for, like,
这个徽章...我要是
an out if I get in trouble with the law?
违法了它能帮我脱困吗
Oh, no. You don't get in trouble with the law.
不能 你不会做违法犯罪的事儿的
You're a smart kid, a good kid.
你是个聪明的好孩子
That's why you made deputy-for-a-day.
所以你才能做一天副警长
Maybe when you grow up,
也许等你长大的时候
you'll join the department, get yourself a real badge.
你会有机会加入这个部门 得到一个真正的徽章
Maybe I do.
也许真的可以
Captain, Commissioner Reagan is here.
长官 雷根局长到了
Oh, as you were, please.
稍息
I used to wear one of those.
我以前也带过这个
Oh. This is just a toy badge.
这只是个玩具徽章
I'm not a real cop.
我还不是个真警♥察♥
Fooled me.
骗到我了
Commissioner Reagan, this is our deputy-for-a-day,
雷根局长 这是我们今天的副警长
Tone Lane.
叫托恩·莱
Nice to meet you, Tone.
很高兴见到你 托恩
You, too.
我也是
Oh, so you're, like, the boss of him, right?
所以 你是他的长官 对吗
Like that, yeah.
差不多吧
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
You could take it from me.
你可以相信我的话
Tone, could, uh, you do two things for me?
托恩 你能帮我做两件事吗
Sure.
当然
Could you excuse us a minute,
你能让我们单独呆几分钟
and would you come back and see me when you turn 18?
然后在你成年了以后再回来见我吗
The operation's a go.
行动是必须的了
We will provide logistical and tactical support.
我们将提供后勤和战术支援
And by we? I mean you.
这里的我们 指的是你
Yes, sir.
是长官
I see you have questions.
有话就说
Did you share my concerns
有没有慎重考虑过我说的
about the larger community?
突袭范围过大的问题
I did, but if you want
有 但如果你
to show the community you're with them,
想让大家明白你跟他们是站一边的话
you need to be out front in this,
你就不能藏着掖着
not hiding behind the blinds.
你必须要面对这些
And the U.S. Marshals agreed to that?
法警也同意这么做了吗
I saw to it they did.
我确定他们是同意的
The NYPD will be the public face of this operation.
纽约警署将会是这次行动的公开主导
So, we went from assisting an operation to leading?
所以我们从协助变成了领导行动吗
Look, I don't particularly like the guy personally,
听着 我个人不是特别喜欢这个人
but professionally, he knows what his job is,
但是专业来讲 他知道自己该做什么
and he knows how to get the job done.
也知道该怎么做好
Do you know what your job is?
那你知道你的工作是什么吗
At its core?
核心内容
Yes.
我知道
It's not about social services.
既不是关于社会服务
It's not about community outreach.
也不是关于和社区互动 社区外展
It's not about turning this precinct
不是让你把这片地区
into a shining city on a hill.
变得独树一帜
At its core,
你该做的是
it is about taking criminals off the streets.
将罪犯抓捕归案
The rest is just icing.
其他可以放一放
That's the cake.
这才是主要的
And your good numbers are not the result of good feelings,
决定你工作好坏的标准不是市民心情的好坏
they are the result of good collars.
而是你抓捕罪犯准不准
A lot of them.
越多越好
That is all.
就是这样
I need some advice.
我需要一些建议
Add some bacon.
加点培根
Bacon makes everything better.
什么菜加培根都会更好吃
Work advice.
是工作上的事
You want work advice from me?
你有法务问题要请教我
Don't get used to it.
别得意忘形
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
It's about the Coryna Garza case,
是关于科琳娜·加尔萨的案子
isn't it? You knew about that?
是吧 你知道这事儿
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, shoot.
好了 问吧
Let's say you have a perp or a witness
假设你在审讯一名罪犯
and you're questioning him,
或者一名证人
and he is...
而他
honest to a fault.
一副诚恳认罪的样子
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表