所以 你只是 什么
So, you just, what?
你只是在领养过程充当父亲的角色,啊
You played his dad for the adoption protocols?
是你这样说的...
You put it like that...
嘿 我不是在评判你 你怎么又回来了呢
Hey, I'm not judging. How would you put it?
我想帮帮她
I wanted to make it work for her.
所以当雷丁一家出现的时候
That's why I went over there the other day
我才会前几天来这儿
when the Reddings showed up.
我是说 她非常担心那些事情会
I mean, she lives in fear that something will jeopardize
危及到她的对凯尔的抚养权
her custody of Kyle.
但结果是凯尔危及了你的婚姻是吗
But Kyle ended up jeopardizing your marriage?
到头来 对于她来说 孩子更重要
I-In the end, having a child was more important to her.
格温是哪里人
Where's Gwen from?
堪萨斯州的托皮卡市
Topeka, Kansas.
- 她老家还有亲戚吗 - 是的
- She still have family there? - Yes.
她会不会带孩子回老家了
Would she take the kid there?
她会携子出走吗
Would she flee?
她在那儿
There she is.
竟然一眼就看到了 你真不是警探吗
Sure you're not a detective?
给她看一下你的警徽 拜托
Show your badge, please,
告诉她我只需要占用她一会儿时间
and just tell her I need two seconds.
请乘坐86号♥航♥班♥的旅客...
Passengers for Flight 86...
打扰一下 莱斯女士
Excuse me, Mrs. Rice.
什么事
Yes?
可以跟你谈一下吗
Can we talk to you for a sec?
如果你想要拘留我 尽管拘留我
If you want to detain me, go ahead,
但请不要在我儿子的面前把事情闹大
but just please don't make a scene in front of my son.
我不是来拘留你的
I'm not here to detain you or to make a scene.
嘿 凯尔
Hi, Kyle.
妈妈 我们还能去度假吗
Mom, are we still going on vacation?
当然 当然 等一会儿就好
Yes, yes, just a minute.
来吧 凯尔 我们玩个游戏
Come on, Kyle, let's play a game.
不可以
Nope.
我们就在那边
Now, I'm just gonna be right over here.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我是来给你摆事实讲道理的
I'm here to give you some facts.
我只要凯尔跟我在一起
Having Kyle with me is the only fact that matters.
你如果这么做 就是对自己儿子的绑♥架♥
You're about to kidnap your own son.
我怎么能绑♥架♥我自己的儿子
How can I kidnap my own son?
法定监护权正受到质疑 你也是受质疑的
Legal custody is in question; you're in question.
我明白你想要离开这里的冲动
Now, I understand the urge to flee...
你怎么可能明白 没有人明白
You couldn't possibly understand. No one understands.
如果你带他离开
If you take off with him, you will be seen
他们会认为你是不负责任 草率的人
as irresponsible and reckless.
你将把主动权拱手送给雷丁一家
You'll be giving the Reddings
正中他们想夺取监护权的下怀
exactly what they need for custody.
现在 和我一起走出机场 就现在
Now, walk out of here with me, right now.
你会举报我吗
Are you gonna report me?
跟你说了 这不是我来这儿的目的
I told you, that's not why I'm here.
我会铭记在心
And I will always remember that.
要我拘留她吗
Should I detain her?
不了 让她走吧
No, let her go.
你也同意 我们需要有部队履历的男女警官
So you agree we need men and women in our armed forces.
当然
Of course.
而既然现在没有
And since there is not
已经生效的草案 我们正需要
a draft currently in effect, we need men and women who are
有准备 有意愿 有雄心的年轻人为国效力
ready, willing and ambitious to serve.
- 爸 - 怎么了
- Pop. - What?
这是周日的家庭晚餐 可不是《面向全国》
【注:《面向全国》一档美国周日播出的政♥治♥访谈】
It's Sunday dinner, not Face the Nation.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
所以
So...
如果不是杰克 那么谁呢
...if not Jack, who?
什么谁
Who what?
如果你不去 谁能替你为国效力 杰克
Who serves instead of you if you don't, Jack?
丹尼
Danny.
我得找个战壕匿了
Going back to my foxhole.
我从来不认为这件事是笃定的
I never really bought into that.
这是很郑重的问题 艾琳
It's the million-dollar question, Erin.
是啊 逻辑上也说不通
Yeah, with a flaw in the logic.
等等 我们当真都同意这事了
Wait, we actually agree on this?
这事的前提是万物皆平等 可这几乎不可能
It assumes all else being equal, which is hardly ever so.
因此 "如果不是杰克 那么谁呢"的答案
So the answer to "If not Jack, who?" Could be
应该是一位在佐治亚州长大
the six-foot, four-inch,
个头一米九三 擅长长跑的人
long-distance runner who grew up in Georgia,
以狩猎为生
hunting game for his food supply.
这是在混淆问题
That's just confusing the issue.
混淆的是问题本身还是你呢 外公
Confusing the issue or just you, Pop?
我说了 是"问题"
I said "Issue."
另一方面
On the other hand,
一位来自糟糕家庭的问题儿童
a troubled kid from a bad home whose sole purpose of joining
他加入军队的唯一目的就是离开那个小镇
is to use the military as his ticket out of town.
如果是这样
In which case,
那杰克肯定是更好的选择了 是吧
Jack would be the better choice, right?
是的 呃 是吗
Yes. Uh, no?
是的 除非军队给了那孩子
Yes. Unless the military gave that kid
某种他未曾有过的使命感
some sense of purpose he didn't know he had.
那样的话 答案就是否定的了
In which case, no.
回到最初的问题上
And I go back to my original question:
如果不是杰克 那么谁呢
if not Jack, who?
尼基怎么样
Well, how about Nicky?
尼基吗
Nicky?
- 什么... - 这是个自♥由♥的国家
- Wh... - It's a free country.
- 老天 - 怎么了 外公
- Lord. - What, Pop?
你不认为我能为军队作出贡献吗
You don't think I'd be valuable?
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
我可以做星条旗报的记者啊
I could see me as either a reporter for Stars and Stripes
或者像《义海雄风》里黛米·摩尔的角色那样
or, like, Demi Moore's character in A Few Good Men.
看好你
There you go.
你们俩都参军入伍得了 这样多酷
Why don't you both join up? That'd be cool.
是啊 超酷的
Yeah. Real cool.
杰克 你有认真考虑参军这件事
Jack, the fact that you even
本身就很有意义了
considered the Corps says something.
说明你已经在考虑自己能为祖国做些什么
It means you're thinking about what I can do
而不仅是我可以为自己做什么
for my country, not just what I can do for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我同意
I'll second that.
我也是 杰克
Me too, Jack.
在这个家里 你有这样的想法
And at this table, that will always be
永远是我们欣喜看到的
a welcome point of view.
杰米 我可以...
Jamie, could I, uh...
给我些建议吗
Give me some advice?
- 我懂你的表情 - 好吧 也不算建议
- I know that look. - Well, not advice, exactly.
更像是一种提醒
More like caution.
我觉得有一种行为叫做得过多
I think there's such a thing as doing too much.
是的
I'm sure there is.
比如说 接警一起擅自民宅的纠纷
Like responding to a trespassing beef
结果变成了一桩监护权诉讼案
and then turning it into a custody case.
不是我把它变一起诉讼案 它本来就是
I didn't turn it into a case; it was one.
你的案子就是处理擅闯民宅的纠纷
Your only case was the trespassing beef.
啊
Ah.
我知道你是出于好心
Now, I'm sure you meant well,
但我觉得这么做并不专业
but I'm not sure it's professional.
专业意味着不去理会
Professional would've been to just walk away
背后真正的纠纷吗
from the real beef there?
是的 我认为应该分清界限
Yeah. I think there are boundaries.
我明白
I know.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
是你把我牵涉进来的 所以我觉得我
Well, you got me into this, so I felt like I had
- 有必要说点什么 - 确实
- a right to say something. - You do.
但我能搞定的
But I got this thing.
我相信 等一切尘埃落定后
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表