We have to, we started trial.
我们必须要问 我们开始审判
Do you know what's the first thing I teach my students?
你知道什么是我教学生的第一件事吗?
Never ask a question if you can't handle the answer.
如果你无法处理答案 就不要问问题
Yeah, you also taught me,
是的 你也教过我
if you have an inconvenient fact,
如果你有麻烦了
you need to get in front of it.
你需要面对它
So you need to come clean, Gary, right now.
所以你需要澄清什么 加里 是时候了
No, you don't.
不 不用
I'm warning you.
我警告你
Not just as a former colleague, but as a friend,
不只是作为老同事 也作为一个朋友
if you start spreading dirt, it won't just get on me.
如果你玩阴的 那不只会让我受伤
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
I successfully prosecuted 30 or 40 drug cases while at this office.
在这里工作时 我成功地起诉了三四十个毒品案
If you smear me,
如果你抹黑我
all those criminals could go free.
所有这些罪犯都可以得到自♥由♥了
Is it worth it to you, just to go after
这值得吗 只为了抓
that piddly little courier?
那个小小的快递?
Come on, Gary, that's no kind of choice.
好了 加里 这是没办法的事
Let's end this conversation right now
让我们现在结束这次谈话吧
or I promise you,
不然我保证
we'll all rue the day.
我们都会后悔的
Nyet. Mne ne nuzhny narkotiki.
不 不要用药
LEVIN: Well, madam,
女士
he say he don't need any of your pain drugs.
他说他不需要止痛药
It's American weakness.
这是美国的弱点
Yeah. Let's talk outside.
是啊 到外面聊聊
Give us a second.
等等
Why the hell didn't you tell us
你为什么不告诉我们
you had a tip Rambo would be in the restaurant?
你们得到线报兰博将会去那个餐馆?
Classified information.
保密
Classified my ass, we could've had the place surrounded.
保密个屁 我们本来可以把这个地方包围
Rambo wouldn't have got away again,
兰博就跑不掉了
and the witnesses would be talking to us.
证人也会和我们谈
We cannot share our sources with Americans.
我们不能与美国人分享消息来源
Do you tell us everything that you know?
你告诉我们你知道的一切吗?
If one more person gets killed
如果再死人
because you're not telling us what you know,
因为你不告诉我们你知道什么
we're gonna have a serious problem.
我们就会有大问题了
And I don't mean a Russian-America problem,
不是说俄美之间
I mean a me and you personal problem!
我的意思是我和你个人的问题!
Okay, Reagan, relax.
好吧 里根 放松点
Sergei, Rambo,
谢尔盖 我是说兰博
he went to Chechnya.
他去了车♥臣♥
And he was involved in, uh, what we call,
参与了我们所说的
"acts of extreme subjugation"
“极端征服行动”
with terrorists and their families.
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和他们的家人一起
He come back not the same.
他回来就不一样了
Meaning he snapped.
意思他发疯了
When Moscow called him back,
当莫斯科打电♥话♥要他回去
he said he changed sides.
他说他改变立场了
"Changed sides"? Meaning he became a terrorist?
“改变立场”?意思是他成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
And now he's running around my city,
现在他正在我们这里晃荡
and you don't think that's something
你不认为这应该
that you should share with me?
告诉我吗?
In all probability, he's just looking for a means
也可能他只是想方法
to escape to another country.
逃到另一个国家
In all probability,
也可能
he could planning his next attack right now.
他现在在计划下一次袭击
That is true, he's terrorist.
这是真的 他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We're gonna start working together before we end up
我们要一起工作 以免落得
facing a wholesale slaughter, you got it?
面对大屠♥杀♥ 你明白了吗?
Maybe, but it is still essential to control
也许吧 但控制仍然至关重要
the flow of information.
对信息的控制
No "maybe."
没有也许
My city, my country, my way.
我的城市 我的国家 我的方式
We work together.
我们一起努力
It's okay.
好吧
So, this is the safe where the drugs were being held before the hearing?
这是听证会前放毒品的保险箱
Yeah, only a handful of people had the combination,
是的 只有少数人有密♥码♥
and Gary was one of them.
加里是其中之一
And nobody in the office knew what he was up to?
办公室里没有人知道他在做什么?
No, he was being smart about it, like addicts can be.
没有 他像瘾君子一样很小心
He knew the drugs had already been subjected
他知道毒品会拿到
to a lab analysis,
实验室分♥析♥
so he substituted sugar every time he used
所以他每次用砂糖代替
so the weight and color looked the same.
重量和颜色看起来一样
And because he thought we'd never get to trial,
因为他以为我们永远不会有庭审
he'd never get found out.
他永远不会被发现
He says he's clean. I think I believe him.
他说现在戒毒了 我想我相信他
Well, good for him.
对他是好事
Meanwhile, he's left us
同时 他留给我们
with a big fat problem with the Hickman case.
希克曼案子一个大问题
Have we tried to do a quick and dirty plea deal?
我们想过一个临时应急的协议吗?
It'd be sticky.
会很棘手
Sticky's what we do here.
棘手是肯定的
Hickman's lawyer already senses we have a major problem.
希克曼的律师已经感觉到我们有一个大问题
The only deal he's gonna consider
他唯一会考虑的协议
is no jail time for his client.
就是他的客户不坐牢
Erin, I don't like cutting Hickman
艾琳 我也不喜欢
that big of a break either,
放希克曼一马
but we need to handle this as quickly
但是我们需要尽快处理
and as quietly as possible.
并尽可能低调
I know, but it's too late.
我知道 但现在为时已晚
The case is too high profile,
这个案子太引人注目了
and even if we make a deal, there's no guarantee
即使我们达成交易 也不能保证
that Hickman's gonna keep his mouth shut.
希克曼会闭嘴
If it comes out that Gary tampered with evidence,
如果加里篡改证据的事流出去
every case he was involved in will be reopened.
他所参与的每一件案子都要重审
Gary's going to prison.
加里会进监狱
And he's a friend, and a mentor to both of us.
他是朋友 也是我们两个的导师
I have to say, Monica, I don't...
我不得不说 莫妮卡 我不...
I know.
我知道
There are no good options.
没有别的选择了
I'm sorry, I still don't understand.
对不起 我还是不明白
My English is not so good.
我的英文不是那么好
Funny, considering you went to high school in Coney Island.
笑话 你上的科尼岛的高中
Why don't you cut the crap, all right?
你好不要说废话了 好吗?
We know you helped Rambo get away
我们知道你帮兰博
from the crime scene.
从犯罪现场逃走了
So lose the accent and tell us where the hell he is.
所以收起口音 告诉我们他在哪里
If you know about his nickname,
如果你们知道他的绰号♥
why do you think I'd help you get him?
你们为什么认为我能帮助你们呢?
What?
什么事?
I have idea.
我有一个主意
Great.
太好了
I'm thinking I should speak to him alone.
我想应该让我单独跟他谈谈
Do you have room with a window, no bars?
你们有没有带窗户的房♥间 不带栅栏?
So you can hang him out the window by his ankles,
所以你可以把他的脚踝挂在窗上
is that what you're talking about?
你在说什么?
There would be more honesty in conversation.
这样谈话会更诚实
No, we don't do things like that around here.
不 我们这里不这样做
My clearance rate is almost 100%.
我的破案率几乎是100%
What is yours?
你的呢?
Look, we make cases the right way
我们用正确的方式破案
so they stand up, you understand?
这样经得起考验 明白吗?
Okay.
好吧
How do you say, um...
你们怎么说 嗯...
it is your funeral.
这是你的葬礼
Thought we were gonna work together here.
以为我们要一起工作
American, you thought it would happen right away?
美♥国♥佬♥ 你以为会立即发生?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表