I'm sorry, but, uh,
在不知道你们问话意图的情况下
I'm just not comfortable answering these questions
我不想回答这些问题
without knowing the nature of your inquiry.
好吧 这是我们的问话意图 雷克特先生
Okay, well, here's the nature of our inquiry, Mr. Rykert.
你认识这个女孩吗
Did you know this girl?
不 我不认识
No, I don't think so.
你也许在她叫凯特时认识她
You probably know her as Kate.
她看上去很眼熟 但我的确想不起来
She looks vaguely familiar but not really ringing a bell.
好吧 我给你提个醒
Well, how 'bout I ring your bell for you?
这些都是你通过应招服务器给她发的邮件
These are e-mails you sent to her via her escort service.
"相信我 你个臭婊♥子♥
"Trust me, you blanking blank,
"你和那个婊♥子♥会后悔这个决定的
"you and that little blank will live to regret this decision.
记住我的话"
Mark my blanking words."
好的 我是认识她
Okay. I knew her.
- 那又怎样 - 她死了
- So what? - So she's dead.
我确定她很后悔那个决定
A decision I'm sure she regrets.
记住我的话
Mark my blanking words.
等一下 你可以停了
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there.
我不想重复 我和她的死毫无关系
I had nothing-- I repeat, nothing-- to do with her death.
雷克特先生 星期一晚上八点你在哪儿
Where were you Monday night at 8:00, Mr. Rykert?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not saying anything.
我要和我的律师谈
I need to speak with my attorney.
这个可能会帮到你
Maybe this'll help.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
不 你需要
Yes, you do.
你做了一件令你羞愧的事
You did a shameful thing.
不 我没有
No, I did not.
你有
Yes, you did.
而且你自己也明白
And you know it.
即使多丽斯·基恩斯·古德温【普利策奖得主】
And no amount of Doris Kearns Goodwin
研究我们伟大的领导人如何制♥作♥香肠
on how our great leaders made the sausages
也没法分散你的注意力的人
is gonna distract you.
你能让我自己独处一会儿想想吗
Will you leave me alone so I can at least try?
不行
No.
老爸 我到底应该怎么做
What the hell else am I supposed to do, Pop?
设身处地的为菲尔神父考虑一下
Put yourself in Father Phil's shoes.
我已经做了 但我仍要觉得国家权力高于教堂
I am. And I still come out in favor of state over church,
一个孩子的利益高于一些古老的法令
a kid's welfare over some ancient edict.
他也有保护忏悔室秘密的权利
And he's earned his right to protect the seal.
怎么说
How?
你承认你的罪行
You confess your sins,
你说三遍哈利路亚
you say your three Hail Marys,
可以把一些变故装进破盒子 然后拍拍屁♥股♥走人
you drop some change in the poor box on the way out.
你们也是这么教我的
As I was taught to do.
是的 但是神父
Yes. But the priest,
你们把罪恶留给了他
he's left with your sins.
他吸收了你们的罪恶
He absorbs your sins.
他为你们祈祷
He prays for you.
他对此发过誓
As he took a vow to do.
是的
Yes.
当他在周日群体祷告结束后
And he has nothing but smiles and good cheer
看到出轨的丈夫以及他无辜的家人
for the cheating husband and his innocent family
除了微笑和鼓励他们 别无他法
when he sees them at church after mass on Sunday.
这也折磨着神父
This costs a priest.
恶稔罪盈无穷已
Times all the sinners,
岁岁年年只相似
times all the years.
他坚守着他的工作底线 用他自己的方式
He is on the job, in his own way.
我没告诉过你吧 神父菲尔在进神学院前
I ever tell you Father Phil took the NYPD exam
曾经参过NYPD的考试
before he went in the seminary?
好吧 这并不惊讶
Well, doesn't surprise me,
如果你说的是真的话
if truth be told.
我不知道心理医生会怎么定义
I don't know what the shrinks would call it.
你必须得奉献自己的一生
You're drawn to a life of sacrifice.
如果你退缩了 我也不想知道
If you ever find out, I don't want to know.
你知道自己遇上了好事
♪ You know you got a good thing ♪
继续 让你的心唱起歌♥
♪ Keep it going, make your heart sing ♪
我们遇上了好事
♪ We got a good thing, yeah
喔
♪ Oh, ooh...
我只是得到一点钱
♪ I just got some money
而现在我们感到很棒
♪ And now I'm feeling right ♪
我像是一个火箭
♪ I'm like a rocket ♪
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey, man. - Hey.
你为什么不和她一起去跳舞
Why aren't you out there with her?
身体原因
Medical condition.
医生要我多坐一会
Doc says I got two left feet.
你们俩真的只是拍档吗
You sure you two are just partners?
当然 完全确定
Pretty sure. Yeah.
不论真假
And for what it's worth,
我和珍以前也只是"朋友"
me and Jen used to be "just friends."
一切看起来很阳光
♪ Things are looking sunny
我已经在天堂了
♪ And I'm in paradise ♪
我想和你一直在这里
♪ And it's where I want to stay with you ♪
每当看到你美丽的脸庞 我的心都跳得很快
♪ When I see your pretty face, you make my heart go boom ♪
因为这里有很多人
♪ 'Cause everybody here ♪
他们都看着你 - 噢 我们该走了
♪ They got their eyes on you ♪ - Oh, here we go.
你的朋友好像醉了
Looks like your boy just got lost.
嘿 放轻松 记住 她只是你的拍档
Hey, take it easy. Remember, she's just your partner.
当然 我就是照顾她
Yeah. So I'm just looking out for her.
他只是在跳舞
He's just dancing.
嘿 我懂的 可以吗 我很酷的
Hey. I got this, all right? I'm cool.
让你的心也唱起歌♥吧
♪ Make your heart sing
好的 你知道你遇上好事了
♪ Well, you know you got a good thing ♪
继续
♪ Keep it going
- 有什么问题吗 - 是的 我们接到个电♥话♥
- Is there a problem here? - Yeah, we just got a call.
树上爬了只猫 他们非常需要你
There's a cat up in a tree. They need you guys urgently.
我要打你一拳 但不是这一拳
I let the last one slide, man. Not this one.
你想做什么 给我开张罚单吗
What are you gonna do, write me a parking ticket?
我可以的 我能和他沟通的 好吗
I got this. I can talk to this guy, all right?
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey...
让你的心唱歌♥
♪ Make your heart sing
女孩 你知道你
♪ Girl, you know you got to...
让你的心唱歌♥
♪ Make your heart sing
噢 宝贝
♪ Oh, baby
宝贝
♪ Baby...
耶 宝贝
♪ Yeah, baby.
可以 律师 那我们就谈谈
Okay, Counselor, you said you want to talk.
好 开始谈
Well, start talking.
首先说清楚
Want to be very clear here at the outset
我当事人和琳茜温特沃斯的死没有任何关系
that my client had absolutely nothing to do with the death
就是他以前认识的凯特
of Lindsey Wentworth, who he knew to be "Kate."
好的 但是
Okay. But?
警探 这是一件很微妙的事情
Ah, it's a delicate matter, Detective.
事实上 是一起
Actually, it's a
杀人事件 而你的当事人有最大的嫌疑
cold-blooded murder, and your client is suspect numero uno.
我有信息可以完全清洗雷克特先生的嫌疑
I have information that will fully exonerate Mr. Rykert.
那太好了 我洗耳恭听
That's great. Can't wait to hear it.
首先 我需要你保证
First, I need assurances from you
你完全同意我们的观点
that you'll agree to our terms.
我想你最好看看你的手里
Think maybe you better take another look at your hand.
因为你的手里已经没牌了
'Cause you're not holding any cards here.
警探们 别这样 我们只是
Detective, please, all we're asking for
慎重起见 是礼貌
is a little discretion, some courtesy.
慎重起见 呵
Discretion, huh?
你要明白这些邮件
You do realize that with these e-mails,
已经足够喊来大陪审团
there's already enough to call a grand jury.
现在 可能还不够起诉
Now, that may not be enough to ensure an indictment,
但完全可以让你当事人
but it is enough to ensure a perp walk
上媒体镜头曝光一下
right past the cameras for your client.
- 这对你来说够慎重了吗 - 警探们
- Is that discreet enough for you? - Detectives,
雷克特先生是一个结婚超过十五年
Mr. Rykert is a happily-married man
并且婚姻生活幸福的人
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表