You know we should be back at the squad right now
我们现在应该回队里
doing fives on the Mendez murder.
处理门德斯谋杀案
Yeah.
是啊
But look at that view.
但是看看那美景
Couple more minutes won't hurt.
再多待几分钟也没关系
It is pretty, isn't it? Mmhmm.
很美 对吧 嗯
Especially when you consider all those who suffered for weeks
特别是想到那些为了见自♥由♥女神像一面的游客们
on those coffin ships just to see that face.
都是在渡轮上忍♥受了好几周
It'd be nice
如果她脸上能有点微笑
if she had a smile, though, I mean, even just a small one.
我是说 哪怕只是微微一笑 都会很好啊
I mean, think about it, if you stood there all day
你想想 如果是你在那儿站一整天
welcoming people and got no thanks for it,
欢迎着各地来的游客 却没人对你说一声感谢
you might not smile that much either.
你可能也笑不出来了
5-4 detectives
5-4 警探
respond to St. Daniels ER to interview
请前往圣丹尼尔斯急诊室
male assault complainant.
处理人身攻击报♥警♥
5-4 detectives, copy that.
5-4 警探 收到
You know what else I love about her?
你知道我还喜欢她什么吗
Despite all the bad stuff she's seen, just like cops,
尽管她目睹了非常多糟糕的事情 就像我们警♥察♥一样
she's still standing.
她仍然站在那里
Nice 4-4-2.
车不错啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Three speed or four? Four.
三速还是四速的 四速
Oh, that's the way to go. You?
噢 很棒 你呢
Oh, I got a hurt SS 396 sitting in my dad's garage.
噢 我有一辆破损的SS 396 在我爸的车♥库♥里停着呢
What are you doing with it?
放在那儿干吗
Oh, I've been working on it myself last couple years.
这几年我自己在修理那辆车
I got a Chevelle guy if you're interested.
如果你感兴趣的话 我那有一辆雪佛兰
He's got a flatbed and everything.
皮卡等等 什么的都有
Really? Good guy? Oh, the best.
真的吗 很不错吗 超棒的
No rip-off.
绝不是什么冒牌货
We should be... we should be going in.
我们要...我们要进去了
So, hey, nice talking with you.
所以 嘿 很高心见到你
Hey, you know, uh, Eddie and I,
嘿 你知道的 我和埃迪
we're taking my sister out to dinner tonight.
今晚我们要带我姐姐出去吃饭
She came up from Virginia
她从弗吉尼亚过来
to go apartment hunting.
准备找下租♥房♥♥
Why don't you join us?
你也一起来吧
Uh, well...
呃
You... um, being put on the spot.
你...有点为难吧
He probably has plans, right?
他晚上可能有事 对吧
Who has plans on a Thursday night?
谁在周四晚上有事啊
Come on, it'll be great.
来吧 你会玩的开心的
Okay.
可以啊
7:00 o'clock Blue Smoke.
晚上7点 在Blue Smoke 不见不散
All right. Bye.
好的 拜
I couldn't think of an excuse fast enough.
时间太短了 我想不出有什么借口
If you don't want me to come...
如果你不希望我去...
No, of course, come.
当然不会 来吧
Of course.
当然不会
It's gonna be great.
会玩的开心的
Angela's here, sir.
安吉拉到了 局长
Angela. Hi, Frank.
安吉拉 嘿 弗兰克
Wow.
哇哦
Sight for sore eyes.
很高兴见到你
Sit with me.
过来做吧
Yeah.
嗯
Please.
请坐
You look great.
你气色不错
You too.
你也是
So how is everybody?
大家都还好吗
Oh, all good.
嗯 都挺不错
I can't believe it's been,
难以相信
what, seven years?
都已经7年了
At least.
至少7年了
Almost nine years since Joe...
自从乔...都快9年过去了
I go by there on his birthday.
他生日那天我去"探望"他了
Feels good to remember him.
悼念起他的往事 还是很温馨
Thank you for that, Angela.
谢谢你 安吉拉
I wanted you to know that I'm getting married.
我想告诉你 我要结婚了
Well, that's wonderful. Congratulations.
那真是太棒了 恭喜你
I would love for you to come to the wedding.
如果你能来参加婚礼 我会很开心
When is it?
什么时候
A week from tomorrow.
一周以后
Oh.
哦
I know.
我明白
It's short notice. I, um...
这样临时通知你 我...
I've been carrying this around,
它一直放在我的包里
wondering should I send it,
我在想是该给你
should I drop it off?
还是算了呢
I'm glad you dropped it off in person.
你能亲自送过来 我很开心
The whole family is invited,
欢迎你全家都能到场
if you want to extend the invitation.
如果你希望他们也能去的话
I always loved that whole gang.
我很爱那一大家子
And we love you and we care about you,
我们也很爱你 很关系你
so this guy better measure up.
他最好能配得上你
Does he have a name? Steve Quinones.
他叫什么 史蒂文·凯诺内斯
Detective Steve Quinones, works narcotics.
史蒂文·凯诺内斯警探 在缉毒科工作
You're marrying a cop.
你嫁给了一个警♥察♥
Ugh. I swore I would never date another one after Joe.
我以前发过誓在乔之后我不会再跟警♥察♥约会
You deserve happiness, Angela.
你应该得到幸福 安吉拉
I mean that.
真的
Thank you, Frank.
谢谢你 弗兰克
I should let you get back to work.
我就不打扰你工作了
And I will share the good news
我会把你的好消息告诉大家的
and the invitation with the family.
会把你的邀请告诉他们
Oh.
哦
I'm so glad I came to see you.
能来见你 我真是太开心了
Oh.
哦
Me too.
我也是
Excuse me, Doc. Detective Reagan and Baez.
打扰一下 医生 我们是 雷根警探 和 贝兹警探
We're here to see the assault victim.
我们来调查一下被袭击的受害人
Yeah, Malik Nejjari.
嗯 他叫马利克·纳杰瑞
He's right down here.
他就在那边
He won't tell us what happened, but he's got a fractured radius,
他不肯告诉我们发生了什么 但是他的桡骨
fractured ulna, contusions on his upper body, front and back,
尺骨骨折 上半身的前胸和后背都有撞伤的痕迹
and two fractured ribs.
还有两根肋骨也骨折了
This is him.
就是他
Nine years old.
9岁大
And he has lots of old injuries.
还有很多旧伤
This has been going on for a while.
持续有一段时间了
You saying he's abused?
你是说他遭到了虐待吗
There's no other explanation.
否则无法解释他的伤
Who called it in?
谁报的警
Third grade teacher.
一位教三年级的老师
Noticed he was in so much pain, he couldn't write his own name.
发现他伤的甚至无法写下自己的名字
School called 911.
于是报了警
Yeah.
恩
Hey, Malik.
嘿 马利克
Detective Reagan. This is my partner,
我是雷根警探 这位是我的搭档
Detective Baez.
贝兹警探
The shield means that,
这个警徽代表着
if we ask you questions, you can trust us, okay?
如果我们问你问题 你可以相信我们 明白吗
You want to tell us what happened?
你想告诉我们发生了什么吗
You play sports, Malik?
你喜欢体育吗 马利克
Baseball.
喜欢棒球
Second base.
我是二垒手
Wow.
哇哦
You Mets or Yankees?
你是大都会的球迷还是扬基球迷
Mets.
大都会
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表