这就叫引蛇出洞 瓮中捉鳖
That's how you build a better mousetrap.
我抓住他了
I got him!
你好 警探
Excuse me, Detective.
我是布拉德·塔夫特 基先生的指定律师
Brad Taft, uh, Mr. Keith's court-appointed lawyer.
他还有个律师
He's got a lawyer?
20分钟前接到他的案子
Got his case 20 minutes ago.
很好 我刚想要进去问他些问题
Good. Well, I'm just gonna go ask him some questions,
你可以直接加入我们
so why don't you join me?
不 你不能问了
No, you weren't.
为什么
How's that?
- 我的委托人无可奉告 - 你的委托人
- My client has nothing to say. - Your client?
你都没见过他
You never even met the kid.
对 我没见过
Nope, I haven't.
听着 有一个16岁的男孩被谋杀了
Look, we got a 16-year-old boy
并且被伪装成自杀案
who was murdered and made to look like a suicide.
你明白了吗
You understand?
我的工作不是帮你们破案 警探
Not my job to help your case, Detective.
或许可以对死者表示一些尊敬
Maybe a little respect for the circumstances.
死者有告诉你
Circumstances like my client's father
在案发当时委托人和他的父亲在一起吗
says he was with him at the time of the murder?
这可真是可靠的不在场证明
Now, that's a rock solid alibi.
不过 我打赌五分钟之内
Though, I bet you I could poke a dozen holes
我可以在这个不在场证明里找出一堆错误
in the old man's alibi within five minutes.
我只是在为我的委托人争取最大利益
Just looking out for my client's best interests.
你这个素未谋面的委托人
Your client,
案底无数
who you've never even met, who's got a dozen arrests
还有一个未执行逮捕令
and is wanted on an outstanding warrant?
你可以拘留他
You got the right to hold him on the warrant,
但是他不会回答凶杀案的任何问题
but he's not answering any questions on your homicide.
我只需要和他谈一分钟 好吗
Let me just talk to him for a minute, okay?
我就问几个问题
I'll ask a few questions,
你要是觉得我哪里问的不妥
you don't like where I'm going with it,
你就喊停
you shut it down.
我想我刚刚已经喊停了
I think I already did just that.
把他送回法庭去
Return him to court on the warrant.
你相信那个傻帽律师吗
Do you believe that cheap suit?
赌五毛 他肯定和我妹妹上的同一所学校
I swear, he must've gone to the same law school as my sister:
原地爆♥炸♥大学
Ball Buster University.
他可能有证据
Maybe he has a point.
你在为公社辩护人说话吗
Are you defending a public defender?
法医的报告中提到
The M.E.'s report
德里克脖子上的伤痕
said the size and impression of the bruising
非常大 非常深
on Derrick's neck was deep.
- 所以 - 我给她打了电♥话♥
- So? - So, I called her
问她能不能告诉我们
to see if she could give us
凶手的体型到底有多大
a sense of how big the assailant was.
然后
And?
法医认为凶手是一个成年人
The M.E. Thinks the assailant was an adult.
那孩子瘦的跟树杈一样
That kid is a buck 50 soaking wet.
法医之前就错判了瘀伤
Okay, well, the M.E. Was wrong before about the bruises.
你还记得吗 可能这次她又错了
You remember that? Maybe she's wrong again this time.
或许吧
Maybe, maybe not.
你去哪儿啊
Where are you going?
我和其中一个
I spoke to one of the cops
参与过这些项目的警♥察♥谈过了
who works those projects.
说是黑帮成员突然就出现在了
Said the gang jumped little Trevor
小崔佛上学的路上
on his way to school.
他们打断了他的胳膊 安东尼
They broke his arm, Anthony.
6岁大的孩子啊
A six-year-old little boy.
想给他父亲传递消息
Want to send a message to the father?
你伤到了他最重要的地方
You hit him where it hurts the most.
这些家伙禽兽不如 我要把他们都抓起来
These guys are animals. I want them in cages.
再加上 他们让好人不敢发声
On top of it, they silenced one of the good guys.
坏蛋赢得了胜利
Which means the bad guys are winning.
凭良心说 我们怎么让
How do we, in good conscience,
下一个像雷吉一样自告奋勇
ask the next Reggie that comes forward
冒着生命危险的人做正确的事情呢
to stick his neck out, to do what's right,
我们要是知道这种事情还会发生
when we know this is what happens?
天哪
Oh, God.
你是来嘲笑我们的吗
You here to gloat?
实际上 我是来助你们一臂之力
Actually, I'm here to lend a hand.
是吗 怎么做
Oh, yeah? How?
齐心协力 这就是答案
To answer your question, it takes a village.
再说一年
Come again?
我奶奶过去常说 在布朗克斯
My grandmother used to say, in the Bronx,
你不必让一个人做正确的事情
you don't ask one man to do what's right.
而是让一个街区的人做正确的事情
You ask the whole block.
好的 谢谢
All right. Okay, thanks.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你喝多了吗
You eat one too many wantons?
不是 我觉得我快生病了
No. I do feel like I'm gonna be sick, though.
这个是什么
What is it?
法医告诉我凶手是成年人的时候
When the M.E. Said it was an adult,
我不知道怎么的 有种感觉
I don't know, something happened.
内心非常糟糕的感觉 像是沮丧
A bad feeling inside, like a sinking feeling.
恩
Uh-huh.
所以我做了一些调查
So I did some sniffing around.
你的坏情绪让你找到了...
And your bad feeling led you to...?
德里克的妈妈
Derrick's mom.
被儿童服务机构调查了3次
Investigated three times by Child Services.
因为对她儿子施暴
For beating her son.
警探们
Detectives.
介意我们进来吗
Mind if we come in?
怎么了
What?
我们有一些消息
We have some news.
结果发现
Turns out,
你的儿子并不是自杀
your son didn't kill himself after all.
什么意思
What do you mean?
马迪根夫人 您的孩子是被谋杀的
Mrs. Madigan, your son was murdered.
哦 不
Oh, no! No...
好消息是 我们找到了凶手
And the good news is we know who did it.
找到了吗
You do?
就是您
It was you.
我
Me?
对
Yeah.
你们真不要脸
Shame on you.
真不要脸 跑进我家
Shame on you, coming into my house
跟我说这种话
and saying a thing like that.
滚
Get out!
- 滚 - 我们不走
- Get out of here... - We're not going anywhere!
你知道你所有的网络搜索
Did you know that all of your Internet searches
都会存在云端吗
are saved in the cloud?
云 你们在说什么东西
A cloud? What-what the hell are you talking about?
我们有你网络搜索的所有记录
We have a record of every one of your Internet searches.
尤其是
Specifically,
如何将谋杀伪装成
the ones about how to make a murder
自杀这条记录
look like a suicide.
不 不是我
No, it wasn't me.
你是唯一一个住在这里的人
You're the only person who lives here.
你有家暴你儿子的案底
And you have a history of beating your son.
你发现他和抢劫有关
You found out he was involved in the robberies.
你很生气 你失控了
You got angry, you lost control.
你用手抓住了他的脖子
And you wrapped your hands around his throat.
- 然后 你做过头了 - 没 我...
- And then, you did the unthinkable. - No, I...
你杀了他
Yeah, you did.
我没停下
I didn't-- stop it.
我不是故意的 这不是我的错
I didn't mean it. It wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错 我跟他说了一千遍
It wasn't my fault. I told him a thousand times
他就是不听
and he wouldn't listen to me.
是那些孩子 那些孩子不是好东西
It was those boys! Those boys were no good!
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表