直接通往这间办公室算了
leading right back to this office.
毕竟总检察长负责的是执法机关
Attorney general is law enforcement.
但他对这个部门并不友好
He's not a friend of this department.
他对市政厅也不友好
And he's not a fan of city hall, either.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
没错
Exactly.
- 不 大错特错 - 好吧 那你怎么说
- No. Final answer. No. - Well, what do you got then?
我们选几家新闻机构 分享给他们这个消息
We share it with a couple of selected news outlets,
然后坐在这里让它自然发酵
sit back and let nature take its course.
我不会泄露这个信息的
I'm not leaking it!
不是泄露 分享
Not leak, share.
不叫扫垃圾 叫清理卫生 换个说法而已
Not garbage, sanitation.
就是 而且不敢保证
Exactly. And there is no guarantee
泄露信息的人不会被暴露出来
the guy who leaked it won't get leaked.
- 我能保证 - 不 你不能
- I can guarantee. - No, you can't!
不管是告诉总检察长或者媒体 都会让我们看起来非常狡猾
And either way, AG or the press, we end up looking like weasels.
这里的"我们" 就是我
And by "we"? I mean me.
所以我们什么都不做吗
So, we sit on our hands?
不是那个意思 但我不想
Not saying that, but I don't want to make
搞一些自作聪明的小动作却伤害到我们
some kind of clever move that backfires
而且最后还帮市长洗白白了
and ends up washing the mayor's hands for him, either.
- 你鼻子好使吗 - 你想表达什么
- Your nose okay? - What do you mean?
你呼吸还顺畅吗
You breathing all right?
是 怎么了
Yeah, so?
我也是
Me, too.
我们坐在这里 算计着怎么维护公♥关♥...
We're sitting here calculating our ass coverage...
却忘了些事
and we forgot something.
这个可以 这个不行 那个绝对不行
Say yes, say no, say hell no.
嘿 怎么一副苦瓜脸 今天是个好日子
Hey, why such a glum face? It's a good day.
我们清除了不少坏人呢
We got a lot of bad guys off the street.
嗯 关于那个
Yeah, about that.
我们必须要放了每个人
We got to cut everybody loose.
什么
What?
是 我们必须要放了所有的毒贩 让他们返回他们的街区
Yeah, we got to let all the drug dealers back out on the street.
为什么
Why?
雷吉不干了
Reggie's pulling out.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我刚和他通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with him.
他说他不再愿意合作了
Says he's no longer willing to cooperate.
但是没有雷吉的配合 我们啥都没有
But without Reggie, we have hardly anything.
你觉得我没告诉他吗
You don't think I told him that?
他怎么说
What did he say?
直接挂断
Click.
加利亚诺警官
Officer Gagliano?
就是老子我
The one and only.
请坐
As you were.
有时间吗
You got a minute?
局长好
Commissioner.
局长好
Sir.
你们好
Officers.
光看着就觉得疼
Hurts just looking at you.
您也可以体验一下
You should feel it from this end.
肯定疼啊
I'll bet.
医生说至少要经历两次手术
Doc says it's gonna take at least two surgeries
才能修复你的鼻梁
to fix your beak.
你和我的医生聊了
You spoke to my doctor?
还有我们局里的医生
And the department surgeon.
他会监督整个治疗过程
He's gonna oversee the procedures.
- 您真的没必要 - 我想要了解
- You really don't have to... - I want to.
谢谢您 局长
Thank you, sir.
另一个人看起来怎么样
How's the other guy look?
没动他一根手指
Never laid a hand on him.
我听说了
I heard.
局长 我不知道你听说了什么 但是我很好
Commissioner, I don't know what you heard, but I'm all good.
我听说的 是一个富二代挑起了一场酒吧斗殴
Well, what I heard is a rich kid started a bar fight
当你尝试把他两分开的时候 他故意攻击你
and when you tried to break it up, he landed a cheap shot
把你的鼻子打成三段
and broke your nose in three places.
到目前为止 我说的对吗
How am I doing so far?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
然后在提审的时候 也是当场打脸
Then you got a kick in the teeth at the arraignment
当法官宣布无需保证金并释放他
when the judge released him with no bail.
我不想说谎 我确实很惊讶
I won't lie, I was surprised by that.
惊讶
Surprised?
还是气死了
Or pissed off?
那就不是我的职责范围去想的事了 局长
That's above my pay grade, Commissioner.
不是这样的
No, it's not.
职责范围与对和错没有什么关系
Pay grade's got nothing to do with right and wrong.
那个揍你的混♥蛋♥ 你知道他是谁吗
The guy who sucker punched you, you know who he is?
他的爸爸是谁吗
Who is father is?
我后来知道了
I found out.
所以你知道为什么法官放他走了
So, you know why the judge let him go.
是的 局长
Yes, sir.
但是你也没有报告给你的上司 或者工会
Yet you didn't raise a stink with your C.O. Or the union.
没有
No, sir.
为什么
Why is that?
我知道世界怎么运行的
I know how the world works.
像我这样的人 注定会输给像他那样的人
People like me been losing to people like him
从地球开始转的那天开始就这样
since the world first started spinning.
对此 你不厌恶吗
Do you like it like that?
雷吉
Reggie.
早上好 艾琳小姐
Morning, Miss Erin.
早上好 你只会说这个了
Good morning? That's all you have to say?
雷吉 我们需要你下来地下室一趟
Reggie, we need your help down in the basement.
马上到
Be right there.
我需要去地下室了
I need to go down to the basement.
别这样 雷吉
Come on, Reggie.
出什么事了 为什么你不和我说话
What's going on? Why won't you talk to me?
没啥好说的
Got nothing to say.
没有 真是和几天前的状态有天壤之别
No? That's a far cry from the position a few days ago
你出现在我的办公室
when you showed up in my office,
求我帮你
begging me to scratch your back.
恩 是
Yeah, well...
"恩 是" 不算个回答
"Yeah, well" is not a response.
我只能做到这样了
It's the best I can do.
有人威胁你了吗
Did someone threaten you?
如果是的话 我可以帮到你
Because if that's the case, I could help you.
不需要
Nope.
现在你突然出其不意 决定你不再想要
Now you just out of the blue decided you no longer wanted
摆脱你楼里的毒贩了吗
to rid your building of drug dealers?
嗯 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
这真是个大反转啊 你说不是吗
It's quite a remarkable turnaround, wouldn't you say?
就这意思吧 我要回去工作了
I'd say that I need to get back to work.
什么 就这样
So, that's it?
那 呃 我很抱歉
And that... I'm sorry.
行了吗 我道歉
All right? I'm sorry.
别这样 雷吉
Come on, Reggie.
我知道肯定发生了什么事
I know something's going on.
别让我蒙在鼓里 让我帮助你
Don't keep me in the dark. Let me help you.
呃 爸爸
Uh, Daddy?
我能玩糖果消消乐吗
Can I play Candy Crush?
我 我一会儿和你玩 崔佛
I'll-I'll be with you in a minute, Trevor.
噢 雷吉 我很抱歉
Oh, Reggie, I am so sorry.
请让我帮你 我可以保护你
Please, let me help you. I can protect you.
可以保护崔佛
I can protect Trevor.
再 见 艾琳女士
Have a good day, Miss Erin.
我是贝兹警探 凯文 我们需要...
Detective Baez, Kevin. We need to...
嘿
Hey!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
凯文 回来
Kevin, get back here!
嘿
Hey!
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表