我希望他能想办法改过自新
Thanks, Reagan.
谢谢你 雷根
Me, too.
彼此彼此
You really didn't know what this was about, huh?
你真的不知道我为什么找你 对吧
Took balls showing up.
你能过来还真有胆量
Your dad must be proud of you.
你♥爸♥爸肯定以你为傲
That is not gonna work!
这个不会有用的
The hell are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么
You're trying to make it look
你想弄得好像
like you got all of these people
这里所有人都在
talking about me. But I recognize
出♥卖♥♥♥我 但我知道
half of them as just cops in plainclothes.
至少一半人不过是穿便衣的警♥察♥
Move your ass. Hey! What's up, Joe?
给我走快点 嘿 最近怎么样 Joe
How's the kids?!
孩子们如何
I said move your ass and shut your mouth.
我说了走快点 给我闭嘴
This won't hold up.
这事立不住
I'll be home before you are. Says you.
我会在你下班前就回家的 随你说
We've got at least six witnesses telling us
我们至少有六个目击证人说
you've switched from drug dealing to identity theft.
你从贩毒改成了身份盗窃
And we know you're using underage kids
我们也知道你在利用未成年人
to steal credit cards for you.
为你盗窃信♥用♥卡♥
I run a group home
我经营一个福利院
that helps disadvantaged children in the community.
以帮助社区中的弱势儿童
It's a front for a criminal enterprise.
那不过是犯罪团伙的幌子
Oh, my goodness...
哦 我的天哪
We boring you? Yeah.
我们让你无聊了 是啊
It's a lot of noise for identity theft.
说身份盗窃的全是噪音
Hmm.
哼
We know you organized kids from your group home
我们知道你组织你福利院的孩子
into a gang and had them target kids
编成一个帮派 教唆他们专门
walking out of a video store for robberies.
打劫从一家视频游戏店出来的孩子
You also encouraged them to get a body.
你还鼓励他们背上一条人命
So you had them kill someone as part of their initiation.
所以你让他们杀个人作为入会仪式的一部分
You're used to dealing with feeble brains, aren't you?
你已经习惯和蠢人打交道了 是吗
Very few as feeble as you.
没几个像你这么蠢的
It's made you lazy, bad at your jobs.
那让你变得懒惰 不善工作
See, you're lunging for answers because
你看 你们逼着要答案 是因为
you've got a high-profile case.
你们摊到了一起高关注的案件
But you've got nothing.
可你们什么都没查到
And I've got nothing more to say to you guys.
而我跟你们也没什么好说的了
Except I want my lawyer.
除了我要律师
Now.
现在
That may be the smartest thing
那大概是他今天说的
he's said all day.
最聪明的话了
I'm not given to bluster, Ms. Reagan.
我不会向恐吓屈服的 雷根女士
But this is what you call a classic case
但这正是典型的
of prosecutorial overreach.
公诉人越权
A prisoner died in your custody in your van.
一名囚犯在你的监管下死在你的车里
And we now know it's not the first time.
而且我们现在知道这不是第一次
Not even the fifth.
甚至不是第五次
Reality check?
说句实话
A lot of these folks that we transport
我们押运的很多人
don't have healthy lifestyles to begin with.
本来就没有什么健康的生活方式
Drunks, junkies.
酗酒的 吸毒的
Stuff happens.
这种事常有
Can you tell me what a scream test is ?
能告诉我什么是惊悚测试吗
Something they do in Hollywood.
好莱坞那边流行的
It's when a driver punishes handcuffed prisoners
意思是当一名驾驶员
by driving erratically so they bounce
以不稳定地驾驶让被拷囚犯撞到围栏上
into the screen in the van.
以此惩罚他们
Also known as a rough ride.
也被称为驯马之旅
Autopsy report came back.
尸检报告出来了
Your prisoner died from peritonitis.
你们的囚犯死于腹膜炎
Internal injuries from being beaten
殴打造成的内伤
that were aggravated in the wreck.
在事故中恶化
Tough case for you.
真是个棘手的案子
Not that tough.
没那么棘手
Your son was in the van when she was beaten.
她被揍的时候 你儿子在车上
He took the cuffs off the prisoners
他解开了那些犯人们的手铐
and encouraged them to hit her.
还鼓动他们揍她
We have his text messages telling you
我们有他的手♥机♥短♥信♥ 来告诉你
exactly what was happening.
到底发生了什么
See, based on what the prisoners saw in the van,
根据犯人在车里看到的情况
we got a subpoena for your son's
我们拿到搜查证 可以调查你儿子
cell phone service provider.
手♥机♥服务商那里的记录
And, kid,
小子
the words don't look too good on your end.
短♥信♥记录看起来对你不利啊
But I wouldn't take all that weight if I was you.
但要是我的话 我不会一个人扛所有的责任
Dad...
爸
Son, don't you worry.
儿子 别担心
We're gonna get you the best lawyer money can buy.
我们会给你请最贵最好的律师
Word to the wise,
给你个忠告
you might want to find your own.
你最好给自己请个律师
Your interests are no longer the same.
你们的利益已经不再相同了
Come on. I told you,
又来 我告诉过你们
I'm not saying a word to you guys until my lawyer gets here.
我律师来之前 我不会再说一个字儿
I didn't ask you any questions.
我也没问你任何问题啊
Did our guest show up yet?
我们的贵客到了吗
Actually, I was just gonna check.
问得好 我刚好要看一下
Yes.
是的
Our guest did show up.
我们的贵客确实来了
I don't know him.
我不认识他
I never talked to that man before in my life.
这辈子都没和那个人说过一句话
I'm sorry, I thought we weren't talking to you.
抱歉啊 我们没在和你说话
You were waiting for your lawyer.
你不是在等你的律师嘛
Forget the lawyer. I'm telling you,
去他的律师 我告诉你
I do not know that man. And I damn sure
我不认识那个人 而且我很确定
don't know anything about what happened to his son.
对他儿子的死 我啥也不知道
Huh. But you know
哼 但你知道
who he is, right?
他是谁 对吗
Of course I know who he is.
我当然知道他是谁了
I've seen Potter on TV.
我在电视上看到过波特
Oh, you know him a lot more than that.
哦 你知道的可比这个多了去了
You were in his youth at risk camp,
你在他的"边缘少年拯救营"待过
the one that his group sponsors, when you were a kid.
在你小的时候 是他的组织赞助的
In fact, he kept you out of prison as a kid.
可以这么说 他让少年时的你免受牢狱之灾
So?
所以呢
So, if you know Reverend Potter,
所以 如果你了解波特牧师
you must know he's got
你一定也知道他有
a lot of people behind him. All right,
很多人支持他 好吧
cool, yeah. The reverend looked out for me.
是的 牧师确实罩过我
But that was a long time ago.
但那是很久以前的事了
What has he done for me lately?
他近期也没为我做过什么啊
Wow. You know, they say gratitude
哇哦 你知道吗 人们都说感恩
is the shortest-lived of all emotions.
是所有情绪中最短命的一个
Except the rev's still got
不过牧师依然有
a lot of friends over at Rikers
很多朋友在雷克斯监狱里
who haven't forgotten what he tried to do for them.
他们没有忘记他为他们做过了什么
In fact, if somebody was to do something
事实上 如果有人做了什么事
to hurt the reverend's kids and then show up in Rikers,
伤害了牧师的孩子 然后出现在雷克斯
I would guess they'd probably have a serious problem
我在猜想他们会怎么对待这个
on their hands.
烫手山芋
You think so?
你这么认为吗
I know so.
我确定
You can't threaten me like that.
你们不能这么威胁我
I'm sorry, we're not talking to you.
抱歉哦 我们没有和你说话
You're waiting for your lawyer.
你在等你的律师
Might be a while.
可能要等一阵子了
Get me a damn pen and paper.
给我拿根笔和纸来
I'm ready to start writing.
我可以开始写了
Your lawyer's not here yet.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表