让他们粗心大意
Making them careless.
杜万会说走嘴的
Duwan gets a little loose with the mouth,
我不带窃听器
I'm not wearing a wire.
所以你得想别的办法
So you have to think of something.
在哪里见面
And where is this get-together?
耶克街
Jerk Street.
他们提供食物
They serve food there.
桌上有什么
What are the tables like?
什么...你在想什么
What... What're you thinking about?
你知道的 盐和胡椒瓶
You know, salt and pepper shakers,
番茄酱瓶
ketchup bottle,
芥末瓶 辣酱
mustard bottle, hot sauce.
餐巾纸盒
Napkins dispensers.
可以装窃听器的东西
Things that could be wired.
什么时候见面
And when's this sit-down?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night,
先看我儿子的比赛
after I watch my son's fight.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
凯尔西刚提出调走
Kelsey just put in for a transfer.
是的 我听说了 实际上保罗向我道过歉了
Yeah, I heard. Paul actually apologized to me.
你想吃点东西 还是喝点东西 还是都要
Do you feel like eating or drinking or both?
都要
Both.
你心烦所有人都以为
Does it bother you at all, that everyone in the house assumes
我们在一起吗
that we're doing it?
在一起做什么
Doing what?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我才不管它
I'm just gonna ignore it.
我们也没有什么办法
Nothing we can do about it anyway.
这就像想把挤出来的牙膏再放回去
It'd be like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
当然我是对的 而且我突然想到
Of course I'm right. And also, it occurs to me,
既然每个人都那么想...
since everyone's already thinking it...
即使什么也没做
Even though we haven't done anything.
我们在做
We're paying the price for something
吃力不讨好的事情
we didn't get the benefits of.
"讨好" 我喜欢你的想法
Benefits. I like how you're thinking.
我很高兴听你这样说
I'm glad to hear you say that.
但是 嗯 什么也不能做
But, um, no can do.
不能吗
No?
你看 一旦这样
See, once you've tapped this,
就不能回头了
there's no going back.
我会被生活宠坏的
I'd be spoiled for life.
是的 你会的
Yes. Now you're getting it.
你肯定不想去找他吗
Sure you don't want to go try and find him?
不 我要给他一点空间
No. I'm gonna give him room.
好的
Okay.
起作用了 你看到他膝盖弯了吗
That stuff works. You see his knees buckle?
看到吗 嘿 什么事
You see this? Hey, what's up?
恭喜你 孩子
Congratulations, kid.
你有一手
You got something.
哟...不 不 让我来
Yo... No, no, I got this.
爱尔兰人没太多本事
The Irishman didn't have much.
没有必要说你对手的坏话
No need to talk down your opponent.
很多人会为你说的
Plenty of people will do it for you.
感谢你来看比赛
Thanks for coming.
错过世界上什么东西也不会错过这个
Wouldn't have missed it for anything in the world.
这样 呃...
Anyways, uh...
我要见一些人 所以...
I'm meeting some people, so...
我不耽搁你
I wouldn't want to hold you.
一顿饭
One meal.
我请客
My treat.
如果你明天晚上有空
If you're free tomorrow night,
也许我们可以一起吃
maybe we could eat.
就这样
I'd like that.
7点左右见
I'll see you at around 7:00?
好的
Yes, you will.
站起来 夜魔头
Stand up, Goodnight.
好了
Okay.
又见面了
Here we are.
谢谢你见我
I appreciate you taking this sit-down with me.
这是好事
It's what's right.
唐娜
Donna.
饮料
Drinks?
白兰地和牛奶 对吧
Cognac and milk, right?
对
Right.
他赢了
He won.
我听说了
I heard.
你还是不敢看 是吗
You still can't watch, huh?
一如既往
Same as ever.
把这些垃圾拿走
Get this crap out off the table.
我们不吃东西
We're not eating nothing.
怎么啦
What?
眼里进东西了
Got something in my eye.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
走吧 别管我们
Go on, leave us be.
你真的不想要钱吗
You really don't want the money?
哦 我想要
Oh, I want it.
作为付给你的钱
As payment to you.
不要来烦我
For leaving me be.
十万块钱让我走人
A hundred grand to leave me be.
不用付钱 我不会烦你的
I'll leave you be for free.
前几天晚上有些麻烦
Got some trouble the other night.
有人对我开枪
Somebody took a shot at me.
很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
放了我
Leave me be.
就这样
And that's it?
你为什么要查理用我的枪杀死斯蒂尼斯
Why did you have Charlie use my gun to kill Stennis?
谁说是我...
Who said I...
杜万 我蹲了12年牢
Duwan, I did 12 years.
你欠我一句实话
You owe me the truth.
你让我把查理叫出来
Now, you told me to draw Charlie outside,
去扁他一顿
and give him a beatdown
但你从来没有说过要杀他
but you never said nothing about shooting him.
是 我没说过
No, I didn't.
我让查理去杀他
I had Charlie shoot him.
但我需要你把他叫出来
But I needed you to draw him out.
他信任你
He trusted you.
我们用你的枪 所以你无法背叛我们
And we used your gun so you couldn't turn on us.
我们录到了
We got it.
我们同意等到他出了大门
Well, we agreed to wait until he walks out the front door.
好吧 就这样
Well, that's that.
不会再见到你了吧
I'm not gonna see you again?
说话算话
You have my word.
从后面出去
Go out the back.
为什么
Why?
有人在前面
I got guys out front.
如果事情不对劲
If this didn't go how I wanted,
他们等在前面
they're waiting out front.
明白吗
You understand?
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
放下 警♥察♥ 放下
Drop it! Police! Drop it!
转过身去
Turn around. Get over there.
好了
I got it.
叫救护车 叫救护车
Call a bus. Call a bus!
总部 总部 我们需要一辆叫救护车
Uh, Central, Central, we need a bus,
马上到这里
forthwith, at location.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ 生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday ♪
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表