Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You, too. Jamie.
我也一样 杰米
This is my sister, Caroline.
这是我的妹妹 卡洛琳
Hi.
你好
Caroline, this is Eddie.
卡洛琳 这是埃迪
It's so nice
很高兴
to finally meet you. Eddie!
终于见到你了 埃迪
Have a seat.
坐吧
Got appetizers, drinks coming, all that.
已经点了开胃菜 喝的也快来了
Nice.
不错
So, we, uh, we heard you're in town looking for apartments.
我们听说你来纽约找公♥寓♥了
Yes. I cannot believe how expensive it is.
是的 我不敢相信它们都这么贵
I could rent a whole house in Virginia
在这里租一套公♥寓♥的价钱
for what an apartment here costs.
都够我在弗吉尼亚租一栋房♥子了
Yeah, well, where are you looking?
好吧 你看中哪片区域呢
Park Slope and Tribeca.
公园坡和三角地
Well, no wonder.
啊 怪不得呢
Those are two of the priciest neighborhoods.
那是最贵的街区之一
Okay, so where should I look, then?
好吧 那我应该在哪里找
I live in Brooklyn Heights.
我住在布鲁克林高地
Ooh, that's, like, actually also very expensive.
哦 那里其实也很贵
You should maybe think about, um, Jersey.
你可以考虑一下新泽西
Jersey? Jersey?
新泽西 新泽西
Okay, dump the whole register into the bag, now!
听好了 把收款机里的钱全装到这个袋子里 现在就去
Shut up!
都闭嘴
Put it in the bag! Do it now!
把钱放到这个袋子里 现在就去
Get over there! Move!
过去 快走
Fill the bag!
装满那个袋子
Stay down and you won't get hurt!
趴在地上 就不会受伤
Come on, hurry up!
快 加快速度
Cell phones on the table!
把手♥机♥都放到桌子上
Eddie, you got your gun?
埃迪 你带着枪吗
I don't leave home without it.
没有它我不会出门
I said cell phones on the table!
我说了 把手♥机♥放到桌子上
Okay, you go left, I'll go right.
好 你走左边 我走右边
Go. Get down, Eddie.
走 埃迪 别动
Stay down.
你们别动
Put it in the bag!
把钱放到袋子里
Don't look at me.
别看着我
We don't have all day!
我们没时间在这里干耗着
Come on!
快
Hurry it up!
加快速度
Come on!
快
Stop!
别动
Oh, my God! Get back!
我的天呐 回去
Please don't kill me!
请你别杀我
I said get back! Police. Don't move!
我说了 退回去 别动 警♥察♥
Drop the gun right now!
立即放下你的枪
Keep your hands where I can see 'em!
把手放到我能看见的地方
Behind your back! Don't fight me.
把手背过来 别反抗
Why'd you do that?
你为什么要这么做
We just wanted some money.
我们就是想要点钱
Jamie!
杰米
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You good?
你还好吗
Yeah.
我还好
30 innocent civilians in a small area,
小面♥积♥内的30个平民
two perps with loaded weapons,
两名罪犯带着上了膛的枪
and you two successfully apprehended them
你们两个成功地制伏了他们
with no serious injuries.
没有造成严重伤害
You did everything right.
你们做的一切都完全正确
Thank you, sir. I'm gonna write this up.
谢谢你 长官 我要把这件事报告上级
Recommend you both for a commendation.
建议让你们都获得嘉奖
Just doing our jobs, boss.
我们只是在做本职工作 老大
Good work, officers.
做的不错 警官们
Yeah. Good, man.
不错 做的好
Oh, my God, you guys were amazing.
我的天 你们刚刚真的是太棒了
I mean, really, really amazing.
我是说 那种真的 真的 很棒
It was nothing, really.
这真的没什么
You took those two robbers down like it was clockwork.
你们轻而易举地制伏了那两个抢劫犯
I've never seen anything like that.
我从来见过任何像这样的事
Are you guys okay?
你们还好吗
I mean, my hands are... they're still shaking.
还行 我的手 还一直在抖
I was... I was so scared.
我刚刚...真的是吓坏了
I had no idea what was gonna happen.
完全不知道后面会发生什么
Hey, trust me, we were scared, too.
嘿 相信我 我们也很害怕
You would never know.
你不会知道的
Well, I feel like I could use a drink.
好吧 我现在真的想去喝杯酒
Me, too.
我也是
I, uh, see, I got to be up early for work tomorrow,
我 呃 我明天还得早点上班
so it's getting kind of late.
现在已经有点晚了
Sorry, I didn't mean, like, right now.
对不起 我也不是说 现在
We actually have to stay for a couple more hours
我们还得再待几个小时
and do some interviews...
录个口供什么的...
Another time. Absolutely.
下次把 肯定的
All right.
好的
Okay.
好吧
So I'll be talking to you.
我会再联♥系♥你的
Oh...
哦
It was so nice to meet you.
真的是很高兴见到你
Take care. I mean, thank you. You, too.
保重 我是说 谢谢 你也一样
And great job. Have a good night.
干得好 晚安
You too.
你也一样
All right.
好
Huh.
哈
Welcome back to One PP, Deputy Secretary.
欢迎回到警♥察♥总局 副国务卿
What is this?
你这是干啥
Well, every so often, I get off on the wrong foot,
呃 我经常给人留下不太好的第一印象
especially with my colleagues from Washington... Please.
尤其是面对来自华盛顿的同僚时... 请
I'm not your colleague.
我才不是你的同僚
So I try to show a little extra courtesy
所以我只是想在我们再次见面时
if and when we meet again.
更有礼貌一些
And how much does that actually work for you?
然而结果又怎样呢
Well, it's the thought that counts.
好吧 至少我有这个想法
Thank you, Baker.
谢谢你 贝克
I tried.
我试过了
What do you what?
你到底想要什么
This case is not in your jurisdiction, Commissioner.
这个案子不在你的管辖范围之内 局长
This city is my jurisdiction.
这整个城市都是我的管辖范围
I know that you were behind the push
我知道你在后面捣鼓
to get Child Services involved.
让儿童保护组织参合进来
x7fTo rescue a little boy.
为了救一个小男孩
To interfere in diplomatic protocol.
去破坏外交协定
For the sake of that boy.
为了那个男孩好
Cut the crap!
少废话
It's not crap, Ms. Sanders.
不是废话 桑德斯夫人
You remanded Malik into foster care?
你把马利克送去寄养机构了
No, our system did.
不是我 是我们的制度干的
And now State has a problem with the Moroccan government.
现在我国和摩洛哥政♥府♥之间有一些矛盾
x7fThat's your business, deal with it.
那是你的事 处理好
Don't come crying to me.
不要来找我哭诉
I am dealing with it.
我正在处理中
There is a hearing set up for family court.
有一个为家庭法庭设立的听证会
They will never uphold keeping the son
他们绝不会支持
of a foreign diplomat in foster care,
让外国外交官的儿子留在寄养机构的
and you are going to stay out of it.
你也不能再横插一杠
I don't take orders from you.
我不听命于你
These laws are in place for a reason.
法律的设立是有因可循的
I do not make the laws, I uphold them.
我不制定法律 我维护♥法♥律
And that is exactly what you are supposed to do, too.
这也绝对是你应该做的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表