Yeah, but that's against the law.
是的 但那是违法的
A lady got shot yesterday
一个女士昨天被枪杀
because some joker was making false radio calls.
因为有些混♥蛋♥发布虚假无线电呼叫
Well, if you don't want to get messed with,
好吧 如果你不想被整蛊
then protect your wack system.
保护好你们的垃圾系统
Well, it's your lucky day, Tommy.
好吧 今天算你走运 汤米
Oh, you gonna leave me the hell alone now?
哦 你们会还我一个清静吗?
Better. You're gonna get to talk to a real live NYPD detective.
还要好 你会和一个真的纽约警探谈谈
Let's go, get up.
我们走 起来
When we get in the car,
当我们上车后
we are gonna make a real live radio call all about you.
我们会用真的电台现场广播你的事
Yeah, all right, thank you.
是的 好吧 谢谢
Nothing on my end.
我这里什么也没有
Lab come up with anything on the slugs they took out of Gates and his driver?
实验室从盖茨和司机身上的子弹上发现什么了吗?
Nothing that'll lead us to the shooter.
没有什么能帮我们找到凶手的东西
I cannot believe we had to cut
我不敢相信我们不得不放了
that son of a bitch Lloyd loose.
劳埃德那个龟孙子
He alibied out, Danny.
他有不在场证明 丹尼
Alibied out? Come on.
不在场?省省吧
This hit was totally his M.O.
这完全是他的风格
Drive-by shooting with a machine gun at close range.
近距离用机♥枪♥射击
"Warrior Kings" in blood
国王帮中弹
next to the vic's body on the ground.
倒在血泊之中
We just got to keep digging.
我们只好继续找
Detectives?
侦探?
What?
什么事?
This is Peter Chen.
这是陈彼得
Says he's got some information
他说他有一些消息
on the Gates homicide.
有关盖茨被杀一案
You don't say.
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, Mr. Chen, what can you tell us?
好吧 陈先生 你能告诉我们什么?
I was walking to work when it happened.
事情发生时 我正步行去上班
Saw the whole thing.
看到了整件事
And you're just coming forward now?
那你现在才来?
I heard a little girl got shot today.
我听说一个小女孩今天中枪了
These gangs have destroyed our neighborhood.
这些黑帮毁了我们的生活
What can you tell us about the shooter?
关于枪手 你能告诉我们什么?
You get a look at him? Can you describe him?
你看到他了?能描述一下吗?
Six feet tall, skull earring,
六英尺高 带骷髅耳环
tattoo on his neck of a bloody knife.
脖子上有一个血淋淋的刀的纹身
Sound like someone you know?
听起来像你认识的人吗?
It can't be him, Danny.
不能是他 丹尼
Let's see. One second.
让我们来看看 等等
Okay, Mr. Chen, do any of these gentlemen
好吧 陈先生 这些先生们
look like the shooter to you?
有看起来像枪手的吗?
Number five. He shot those guys.
第五个 他杀了那些家伙
Number five.
第五个
Are you sure?
你确定?
That's him.
就是他
All right, Mr. Chen,
好吧 陈先生
why don't you have a seat over there.
到那边坐一下
We'll be with you in a moment. Thanks.
我们待会回来 谢谢
How the hell could Ronald Lloyd
罗纳德·劳埃德怎么可能
be meeting with his P.O. and shooting Damon Gates at the same time?
同时见他的假释官又杀了达蒙·盖茨?
That is a damn good question.
这是一个很好的问题
Appreciate you coming all the way up here.
谢谢您大老远赶来
I understand you're running the Warrior Kings now.
我知道你现在在管国王帮
I ain't saying that.
我没有说过
I know who I'm talking to.
我知道我在说什么
You ordered the execution of the head of the ADTs.
你命令击毙ADT的头
He was taking things that wasn't his.
他拿了不属于他的东西
I don't care how it started.
我不在乎着是如何开始的
I want it stopped.
我想要终止这件事
I'm with that.
我同意
All this blood's bad for business.
所有这些无益于生意
Then why not come to the table?
那么为什么谈谈呢?
Happy to.
很高兴谈
Long as I come in person.
只要我亲自来
Look, man,
看 老兄
I got about five more years up in here.
我还有五年多
You get me out, this war goes away.
您放我出去 这场战争就结束了
I don't have the power to release a Federal prisoner.
我没有权力释放一个联邦囚犯
You the most powerful cop in the whole country.
您是全国最有权力的警♥察♥
You make a phone call, it's done.
您打个电♥话♥就完事了
You have the power to stop it.
你有权力终止它
So do you, Frank.
您也一样 弗兰克
I mean, but the difference between me and you?
我的意思是 你我之间的区别呢?
You actually care how many folks get killed out there.
您真的关心有多少人被杀
I don't.
我不关心
Get me the hell out of here.
放我出去
You have a great day, Frank.
祝您有过得愉快 弗兰克
Put in the call to a friend of mine,
打电♥话♥给我的一个朋友
a parole supervisor from Ramirez's office.
拉米雷斯办公室的假释主管
Why?
为什么?
Because something doesn't add up.
因为事情不对
So Ramirez has to be dirty?
所以拉米雷斯必须有罪?
That's not what I said.
我不是这个意思
You're checking her out with her boss.
你向她老板查她
Come on, this is called police work.
好了 这叫警♥察♥工作
And, as it turns out, she's recently divorced
而且 事实是 她最近离婚了
and is having serious money problems.
而且有严重的金钱问题
So you're thinking Ramirez took cash from Lloyd
所以你觉得拉米雷斯拿了劳埃德的钱
to cover his ass in the Gates homicide?
在盖茨被杀一事上替他掩护?
Wouldn't be the first time an officer of the law took the money.
这不会是执法人员第一次拿黑钱
She's been dealing with skels and gang members for years.
她多年来一直在帮派成员打交道
Suddenly, she sells out?
突然间 她就变了?
I don't know, but that's what I'm trying to find out!
我不知道 但这是我想要搞明白的!
I looked into Ramirez's record.
我查了拉米雷斯的记录
13 years, exemplary service.
13年模范服务
Okay, so we're just supposed to assume that
好吧 所以我们只好假设
Mr. Chen lied when he I.D.'d Lloyd?
陈先生在目击劳埃德一事上撒谎?
Maybe he made a mistake.
也许他犯了一个错误
I'd take the word of a veteran P.O.
我宁可相信一个老假释官
over a scared civilian any day.
也不相信一个战战兢兢的平民
Look, I hate jamming up an officer of the law
看 我讨厌怀疑执法人员
as much as you do, okay?
就像你一样 好吗?
But if that's where this thing leads us,
但如果事情看起来是这样
that's where I'm going!
我也只好查下去!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
It was taken the day of.
它是那天拍的
Good to see you, Thomas.
很高兴见到你 托马斯
You, too, sir.
您也一样 先生
I'm glad you transferred to the gang unit.
我很高兴你转到扫黑组
Kind of makes it a family business.
有点像祖传的工作了
This thing with the Warrior Kings
这件事与国王帮
and Ace Double Treys, hell of a mess.
和ADT的混战有关
Yes, it is.
是的
So you know what I'm up against.
所以你知道我反对什么
In exchange for negotiating a truce,
为了换取谈判停战
Mario Hunt is demanding
马里奥·亨特要求
that we commute the rest of his sentence.
我们把他其余的刑期免除
The guy who killed my parents,
这家伙杀了我父母
murdered one of your chiefs.
杀了您的一个分局长
Thomas, a federal judge has already signed off on it.
托马斯 联邦法官已经同意了
You can't.
您不能这么做
His blood's not on it, I washed it off.
上面他的血没了 我把它洗干净了
But my father's blood is still on this shield, Commissioner,
但我父亲的血仍在这警徽上 局长
in another, just-as-real sense.
以另一种方式真正存在着
I know that.
我知道
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表