Uh-huh, and when did you stop eating meat?
啊哈 你是什么时候开始吃素的
Uh, like, uh, yesterday.
啊 比如 昨天
Oh, really? Yup.
哦 真的吗 对啊
Morning, Rakesh.
早上好 勒凯什
Good morning! Hey, Ashley.
早啊 嘿 艾希莉
Is the mango juice back in?
芒果汁补货了吗
Where it usually is.
还放在老地方
Yes!
耶~
What's with the mango juice?
芒果汁怎么了
I just like it.
我只是喜欢喝
Whatever happened to apple juice?
那苹果汁呢
That's for little kids. Oh, of course.
那是小孩子喝的 哦 那当然了
Mango juice has lots of vitamins. You should try it.
芒果汁富含多种维他命 你该多喝点
Uh, coffee's got all the vitamins I need in the morning.
呃 咖啡里的维他命已经可以满足我早晨的需要了
Hey!
嘿 别动
Come on, you know what this is.
来吧 你知道我要什么
Give me the money. Okay.
把钱交出来 好好好
Give me the money! Come on, now! Shut up!
把钱交出来 快点 就现在 别吵
Please, please? Shut up!
别激动 求你了 别废话
Please, okay.
别冲动 我给你
Come on, let's go, man!
快点 快拿出来
Right now! I'm opeopening.
马上拿出来 我 我正要开收款机
Don't be stupid! Let's go!
别耍花招 快拿钱
Now! Shut up! Calm down, okay.
快点 别废话 别冲动 我这就拿
Come on! Hurry up! Let's go!
快点 赶紧的 快拿钱
Do it! Hurry up! Okay.
快开钱柜 快点 好好好
Open it now!
赶紧把它打开
No! Daddy!
啊 爸爸
Man, what'd you do?!
嘿 兄弟 你干了什么
Don't move!
别出声
What you standing around for?
你愣着干嘛
We got to go!
我们赶紧撤
Yeah. We have a man shot in the bodega
对 杂货店里有一个男人中枪了
at the corner of Clarkson and 83rd.
在克拉克森街和83街的转角
Okay, so we work the same M.O. As that one.
所以这又是他们的惯用手法 和之前那个案子一样
Detectives, this is Liza Daniels.
警探 这是丽莎·丹尼尔斯
She asked to speak with you.
她想跟你们谈谈
Okay, make it quick.
好 有话快说
You know Emily Harrison?
你认识艾米丽·哈里森吗
We're familiar with her, yeah.
我们和她挺熟的 怎么了
Emily's a friend.
艾米丽是我朋友
At least she was until I started dating her ex-boyfriend.
至少曾经是 直到我开始和她前男友约会
Brandon Mitchell? Emily said
布兰登·米歇尔 艾米丽提起过
some horrible things about him.
他的一些不太光彩的事
When I said I didn't believe her,
我说我不相信她
she said I should talk to you.
她说不信就来问你们
He's not a good guy. You should stay away from him.
他可不是好人 你最好离他远点
How about that?
这就是我的答案
Why don't you take a look at these?
不如来看看这个
Go ahead.
请
He handcuffed her, then he beat her and raped her.
他用手铐铐住她 然后对她实施性♥虐♥
Brandon couldn't have done that.
这不可能是布兰登干的
Why not? Because Brandon's not like that.
为什么 因为布兰登不喜欢这样
And if he had done that, he'd be in jail.
而且如果他真的做过这种事 他早就蹲监狱了
Doesn't always work that way.
事情并不总是这样
Brandon's a great guy.
布兰登是个好男人
Emily is my problem.
艾米丽才是给我找麻烦的
How's that?
怎么说
She's calling me every day.
她每天给我打电♥话♥
She even came by my office acting like a jealous psycho.
她甚至跑到我的办公室像一个嫉妒发狂的神经病一样胡闹
Trust me, Emily does not want Brandon back.
相信我 艾米丽不想抢回Brandon
Look... you guys know her.
听着 你们二位认识她
Sounds like she'll listen to you, so do her a favor, please.
看起来她会听你们的忠告 拜托 请你们管管她
Tell her that if she doesn't back off,
告诉她如果她再不收敛一点
I'm gonna file a harassment complaint.
我就去法♥院♥告她骚扰
Super said there was a homeless person living down here.
主管说有一个流浪者住在这里
Ooh.
哦
Wait. Hang on.
等一下
Hold on.
等等
I'll pick up your dry cleaning.
好的 我去取你送去干洗的衣服
Um, you have
你的午饭
lunch at Babbo at 12:30,
在Babbo吃 预约的12点半
and then meetings back to back
接下来是一连串会议
before the Met reception.
之后是纽约大都会艺术博物馆的招待会
Got it.
好的我明白了
Yeah.
好的
What's your name?
你的姓名
Tara Chandler.
塔拉 钱德勒
How long have you been living here?
你在这里住了多久了
Five days.
五天了
I used to live upstairs in 12E,
我以前就住在楼上12楼E座
but my roommates and I got evicted.
但前两天我和我的室友们被赶出来了
Why?
为什么
Seven of us living in a two-bedroom.
我们七个人住两间卧室
Only way we could afford the place.
只有这样我们才能付得起房♥费
How are you living here?
你在这怎么住得下去啊
Um,
呃
I still have my laundry room key, and
我还有洗衣房♥的钥匙
there's a shower in there.
而且这里有淋浴
There's power. I get cell reception.
这里有电 手♥机♥也有信♥号♥♥
View kind of sucks, but...
看起来有点糟糕 但是
Sounds like you still have a job.
听起来你还有份工作
Why haven't you found a new place?
你为什么不换个地方住
Manhattan rents are insane.
因为曼哈顿的房♥价高得飞起
What about your roommates?
那你的室友们去哪了
They're all moving to Queens.
她们都搬到皇后区了
What's wrong with Queens?
你为什么不搬过去呢
My boss is Camilla Lawson,
我的老板是卡米拉 劳森
the president of Chadway Dunce, the publishing house.
她是查德威 杜斯出版集团的董事长
She's seriously high maintenance.
她有强迫症
Insists her assistant live in Manhattan
必须要她的助理住在曼哈顿
and be on call 24-7 for $800 a week.
而且一周7天24小时随叫随到 一周可以挣800美元
Maybe you should find a new job.
也许你应该找一份新的工作
300 people applied for this position, and 300 people
300个人在争这个职位
are waiting if I mess up. Okay.
这300个人就等着我出错然后替补呢 好吧
Can't you crash with family or friends
你不能在找到新房♥子之前先在亲戚或者朋友家
till you find a new place?
借宿几天吗
I just moved here from Scranton nine months ago.
我9个月前刚刚从Scranton搬到这边
I work all the time. I don't have time for friends.
我所有的时间都在工作 我没时间交朋友
Okay, we can see you're in a tough spot, but...
好吧 我们看得出来你情况确实困难 但是
you're trespassing.
你已经涉嫌非法入侵
So we can let you off
我们今天只警告你一下
with a warning today, but you can't stay here.
但你不能一直住在这
I understand. Thank you.
我明白了 谢谢你们
I'll get all of my stuff out of here right after work.
我下班后马上收拾东西走人
If we can help with anything else, give us a call.
如果你需要帮助 给我们打电♥话♥
And a big
还有
thank you from the Chief Constable of Scotland
苏格兰公共安♥全♥局♥长非常感谢你
for showing him and his people around.
带他和他的手下参观
Don't remind me.
别提了
What's the problem? They said they learned a lot.
怎么了 他们说他们受益匪浅
Yeah, I learned something, too.
对 我也收获颇丰呢
Never drink with Scottish cops.
永远别和苏格兰警♥察♥喝酒
We have
我们
a problem with the bodega robbery in Brooklyn.
在布鲁克林杂货店抢劫案上遇到点小麻烦
Yeah, I got word shopkeeper didn't make it.
对 我听说店主没抢救过来
Yeah. Yeah. There's more bad news.
是的 对 还有更糟糕的消息
According to the Post Web site,
邮报的网站上说
there was a customer named James Reed
有一名叫詹姆斯 里德的顾客
in the shop at the time of the shooting.
案发当时正好在店里
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表