These men, did they tune you up?
这些人 他们有揍你吗
I'm not saying nothing.
我啥都不会说
Except that I found those games in the trash.
除了我在垃圾堆里发现了那些游戏光盘
You didn't find a gun in there, too, did you?
你也没有在那里找到一把枪 是吗
No. Just the games.
没有 只有游戏碟
It's unbelievable.
太难以置信了
You people complain about police brutality,
你们这些人抱怨警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法
and then you go and do this?
然而却去做这些
You watch who you call “you people.”
"你们这些人"什么意思
哦 原谅我 您
You want us to do everything by the book
您想让我们一切按规矩做
this ain't in our book.
这不是我们的规矩
This isn't even part of your good book, Reverend.
这甚至都是你们所反对的 牧师
We just brought you a suspect.
我们只是给你带来一位嫌疑人
If you are serious about solving this case,
如果你真的关心破案的话
you'd at least question him.
你至少要去审问他
I can't talk to him because he got tuned up.
我没法审他 因为他被调♥教♥过了
That means everything he says is tainted now.
那意味着他所说的一切都不能作为证词了
Look. I get what you're trying to do here, okay?
听着 我明白你想做什么 好吗
And I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
Really? Are you making arrangements
是吗 你有安排
to bury one of your own children?
你自己儿子的葬礼吗
I'm gonna talk to the reverend for a second, okay?
我想单独和牧师谈一会 行吗
Come on.
进来
The lab results came back.
实验室结果出来了
They found a little bit of marijuana in your son's system.
他们在你儿子体内发现了少量大♥麻♥
We're trying to find out who the hell sold it to him.
我们试着去找是谁卖♥♥给你儿子的
My son was a straight-A student.
我的儿子是一个全优生
Never touched a drug in his life.
一辈子都不可能去碰那些毒品的
Look. I have a boy your son's age. They grow up fast.
听着 我有个儿子和你儿子同龄 他们长得很快
Maybe you just didn't know him
也许你没有你想的
as well as you thought you did.
那么了解他
Are you seriously trying to paint him as a drug abuser?
你真的把我儿子看成是一个毒品滥用者吗
Absolutely not.I never said that.
当然不是 我从没有那么说
When your father gave me his assurances,
当你父亲做担♥保♥的时候
I thought I could work with you people.
我还以为我可以和你们这些人好好合作呢
Watch who you call“you people.”
别随便这么叫"你们这些人"
You! Detective Reagan.
叫的就是你 雷根警探
And I'm gonna demand that you be taken off of this case.
而且我要求警局把你调离这个案子
You don't get to choose who catches what case, Reverend.
谁来查案可不是你说了算的 牧师
There's too much bad faith here.
你们这群言而无信的小人
I am going to call the governor,
我要给州长打电♥话♥
and have him appoint a special prosecutor
叫他专门指派一个检察官
to take this case over.
来调查这个案子
You're making a mistake.
你在做一个错误的决定
I don't have a right to express my opinion?
难道我连表达自己观点的权力都没有吗
Of course you have a right to express your opinion,
你当然有那个权力了
but it's better if we work together.
但是我们团结一心查案会更好
We're out of here.
我们没什么好说的了
If they can't give us justice here,
如果你们这里的人不能给我们带来正义
we're gonna go find it somewhere else.
那我们就去其他地方追求正义
I know that. People hear“special prosecutor,”
我知道 当人们听到"特派检察官"
what they really hear is cops screwed it up.
想到的其实是警♥察♥们彻底搞砸了
But look at the source. I am.
但是你得看说这个词的人啊 我看了
Potter's called for a special prosecutor on parking tickets.
波特为了停车罚单都找过特派检察官
I know his playbook.
我知道他的套路
Then we got...
那我们
Come on, Sid, we know what you're gonna say.
行了吧 希德 我们都知道你要说什么
What am I gonna say?
我要说什么
“Boss. We can't let our critics dictate terms to us.”
"老大 我们不能让批判家们在我们面前发号♥施令"
Well, I'd be right.
那我也说得是对的
Garrett, this isn't just an image problem for us.
盖瑞特 这件事不仅仅和我们的形象有关
There is a practical problem as well.
还与实际问题有关
That's right. The investigation
对 我们的调查被拖延了
is stalling out because the community
是因为那个社区
has stopped cooperating.
不再和我们合作了
They're buying into when Potter says we can't be trusted.
因为波特说不再信任我们 他们也听了
Which is why
这就是为什么
we have to get him back on our side publicly.
我们得公开地把他拉回我们的阵营
And immediately. The longer we let this case go on,
而且现在就得做 我们拖得越久
the more it's gonna cost us in the long run.
我们的长远利益损失的就越多
So, what, we bow down
那又怎样
to Potter just because he's on
就因为波特再一次站在扩音器的后面
the megaphone once again?
我们就要屈服于他么
But in this case, he is using it
但是这一次 他在扩音器后的原因
as a man who lost his only son.
是因为他失去了自己的儿子
That is different in the worst way.
这和以前不一样 而且还是最糟糕的一种情况
I don't think
我不觉得
he should get a hall pass just because he lost his son.
他就因为失去了自己的儿子就可以得到一张通行证
So do we placate him by turning the case over
所以我们要把这个案子转手交给特派检察官
to a special prosecutor?
来安抚他吗
We're not turning it over to anyone.
我们不会把这个案子转手交给任何人
You're Janko?
你是杨科吗
Yeah. Can I help you?
是的 有什么能帮你的吗
I understand you're Officer Reagan's partner.
我知道你是雷根警官的搭档
I'd like a word with you about the shooting by the park.
我想问你一些关于公园枪击案的问题
You one of the investigators?
你也是调查员吗
It was my son who got shot.
被击中的那个人是我儿子
Uh, I really don't think I should be talking to you.
呃 我不觉得我应该跟你说话
Is there something I need to hear about what happened?
关于这件事 有什么我需要知道的吗
You're a state police captain, and you know the drill.
你是州警警长 你知道流程的
They got him on the ward at Bellevue
他现在在贝尔维尤的病房♥里
with a bullet in his abdomen.
腹腔中还有一颗子弹
You know, I hope he pulls through.
我希望他能挺过来
He will.
他会的
But I'd like a word with Reagan. You know,
但是我想和雷根说两句话 你知道的
he's just gonna tell you exactly the same thing
他说的话只会和我刚刚
I just told you.
跟你说得一模一样
You just let him know I'm looking for him.
你告诉他我在找他就好了
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
My investigators told me that you have information
我的调查员告诉我
on a murder.
你有关于一起谋杀案的信息
Saw it with my own eyes.
是我亲眼目睹的
I'm listening. They picked up
洗耳恭听 他们转移
a bunch of us for transport,
很多像我一样的人
threw us in the back of a filthy van like we were animals,
把我们当成动物一样 扔进一辆肮脏的货车
and starved us for 1,200 miles.
然后让我们饿了1200英里
They wouldn't let us use the bathroom.
他们不让我们上厕所
They wouldn't give this Katy her meds.
他们还不肯把凯蒂的药给她
And when we complained,
而且当我们抱怨的时候
they took us for a rough ride.
他们就故意把车开的摇摇晃晃
It's not necessarily a murder case.
但这并不算是谋杀案
Then what about this?
接下来这个总算了吧
When Katy started acting out again,
当凯蒂再一次闹发病的时候
they stopped the van,took the cuffs off...
他们把车停了 解开了我们的手铐
They encouraged the other prisoners to beat on her.
他们怂恿其他犯人去打她
You know as well as I do that that woman didn't die
你心里和我一样清楚
from being in a traffic accident.
那个女人可不是因为交通事故而死的
And you're willing to testify to that?
你愿意在法庭上作证吗
So long as you get Florida to drop their charges against me.
只要你能让弗罗里达州取消对我的控告 我就作证
That's a heavy lift.
这可是一件艰巨的任务
Everyone down south knows about Big Rick Wolf
南方的人都知道 老里克·沃夫
and his murder vans.
和他的杀人货车
This isn't the first time they've had someone die
这已经不是第一次有人在他们的监管下
in custody.
丧命了
And they've gotten away with it.
而且他们从来没有被抓住过
Because everyone's making money
因为要么他们在赚钱
or they're too scared to talk.
要么是太害怕了所以不敢开口
But I've got nothing to lose.
但是我一无所有 没什么可怕的
Except prison time.
除了服刑时间
Seriously, Darnell?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表