And you're the guy who was willing to step up.
孩子也不排斥我
That door was open, yeah.
不错
Good for you.
真的
Really.
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
下次见
I'll see you around.
我想我应该再做一次声明
I think I should be allowed to make a statement.
有记录吗
Is there a record of this?
- 什么意思 - 那件事情之后
- What do you mean? - Do you fill out
你填表格
any kind of account or report
或者写报告了吗
after the fact?
如果你动手了
If you're gonna throw a punch,
那就得写报告 没有就不必了
there'll be paperwork. Otherwise, no.
我没开玩笑 弗兰克
I'm not joking, Frank.
你想在档案里写什么吗
You want to say something for the record?
有 我在抗♥议♥下退休
Yes. That I'm retiring under protest,
通过法律手段
and seeking remedy
起诉警局年龄歧视
through legal action against this department,
以求补偿
charging age discrimination.
谢谢你的服役 副局
Thank you for your service, Chief.
走吧 我送你出去
Let's go. I'll walk you out.
你会抗♥议♥离开
You are leaving under protest,
威胁要法律诉讼
and threatening a lawsuit.
我会护送你离开这栋大楼 走吧
I will escort you out of the building. Let's go.
长官 您的私人电梯坏了
Sir, your elevator is out.
- 什么时候 - 刚刚
- Since when? - Since now.
您得用主电梯
You'll have to use the main. Sorry.
抱歉 我们得稍微走点路了
Sorry.We're gonna have to take a little walk.
我自己来 我也可以自己走
I came here on my own steam. I can leave the same way.
顺便 如果你要起诉警局
By the by, if you're suing the NYPD,
那你就惹错人了
you're suing the wrong people.
退休管委会可是来自纽约州法律部门的
The retirement mandate comes from state law.
你得起诉奥尔巴尼市政♥府♥
You need to be suing Albany.
哦 我们打算这么做
Oh, we're looking at that.
我们也是
So are we.
你们
You are?
对
Yes.
我正通过法律途径
I'm having Legal look into what we have to do
补偿一些像你一样的人
to remedy cases like yours.
是吗
Are you now?
对
Yes.
立正
Ten-hut!
就这一次 随波逐流 好吗
Just go with the flow for once, will you?
当你退休的时候你最怀念的就是前线行动
The first thing you miss when you leave the job is the action.
你从局长位子退休下来的时候你会怎么做
What are you gonna do when you retire from One PP, Dad?
- 就这么退休呗 - 哈
- Just retire. - Ha!
活在梦里呢
Fat chance.
你一周都撑不了
You wouldn't last a week.
你有没有一直想
Come on. Isn't there something you've always
- 偷偷做的事情 - 有[吐槽:和Garrett出去旅mi游yue]
- secretly wanted to do? - There is.
- 是什么 - 注意用词 偷偷地
- What? - Operative word-- secretly.
- 我就很喜欢我的第二份工作 - 是吗
- I love my second career. - Yeah?
你新工作是什么
What's your new career?
成为这个家的大家长
Being patriarch of this family.
具体有什么责任呢
What exactly does that entail?
别怂恿他
Don't encourage him.
用我大量的经验
Using my vast experience
丰富的知识
and accrued wisdom to point out
指出你们的不足
where you all are falling short.
- 你呢 老爸 - 我要和
- What about you, Dad? - I'm gonna go into
杰米·巴菲特一起[注:美国乡村摇滚歌♥手]
the retirement business
进军退休产业
with Mr. Jimmy Buffett.
什么鬼
What? What?
我认真的
I'm serious.
你应该知道有成千上万
You realize there are millions of baby boomers
婴儿出生 他们需要
right now cashing out, and they're gonna
属于他们自己的退休之乡
want a retirement village of their own.
- 恩 - 有什么地方比玛格丽塔小镇更棒的呢
- Hmm. - What better place than Margaritaville?
巴菲特他全力支持你这么做吗
Mr. Buffett get back to you on all this?
他现在还不知道
He doesn't know about it yet, but...
但我正在打理这些事情
...I'm getting my ducks in a row.
你呢 老妈 你想干嘛
What about you, Mom? What do you want to do?
我要把我没时间读的书
I'm gonna read every book
都读一遍
I haven't had time to,
参加品酒课程 一天2次
and take wine-tasting classes-- two a day.
哈 红酒时间
Ah. Wine o'clock.
国家公园管理局的野生动物兽医
Wildlife veterinarian for the National Parks Service.
- 好帅气 - 我10岁的时候在国家地理杂♥志♥上
- That's cool. - Read an article in National Geographic
读到过一篇文章 难以忘怀
when I was about ten, never forgot it.
很不错
There you go.
来吧 你呢
Come on. What about you?
你退休了要干嘛呢
What'll you do when you retire?
除了成为我孩子们的负担以外吗
Besides just being a burden to my children?
我以为那是你的兴趣爱好
I thought that was a hobby.
并不是说你不擅长这方面
Not that you're not good at it.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
我可以确定一点
One thing I know for sure.
每到周末 我都会来这儿
On Sundays, I'll be right here,
我也希望你们都能到场
and I'll hope all of you will be, too.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表