了解案件的事实
as to the facts of the case.
我从来没有为难你...
And I never held that against you...
但也许你有点为难自己
but maybe you held it against yourself a little,
这就是为什么我们现在会在一起
which is why we are riding together right now.
你会不会回答这个问题
You gonna answer the question or not?
是你开的枪吗
Did you pull the trigger?
变到左车道
Get in the left lane,
在161大街转弯
about to take this turn on 161st.
我们已经搭档近两年了
We've been partners for almost two years.
那巴掌看起来不像是警♥察♥之间的恩怨
That slap didn't look like a beef between cops.
是又不是
It was and it wasn't.
明显不是
It wasn't, period.
你们在一起多久了
How long have you guys been sleeping together?
六个月
Six months.
星期六就七个月了
Seventh anniversary Saturday.
保罗 这不是献殷勤的时候
This is no time for flowers here, Paul.
有人用手♥机♥拍到你们吵架
People caught your fight on their cell phones.
在巡逻指南中没规定
Look, there is nothing in the Patrol Guide about this.
但有常识规定
There is in the common sense guide.
你们为什么没人要求调岗
Why haven't one of you put in for a transfer?
我们找到一个很合算的住处
We got a great deal on a place
离分局只有一个街区
just a block outside the precinct.
这样 你们是支持我们的 对吗
Look, you guys have our backs, right?
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我保证再也不会了
I promise it'll never happen again.
嘿 不要把我们搅和进去 老兄
Hey, don't put this on us, man.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
据说有两个警♥察♥打架
Got a report of two cops fighting.
是你们哪两个
Which two of you?
是布莱森警官和我 老大
That'd be Officer Bryson and myself, boss.
为什么
What about?
政策 先生
Policy, sir.
政策
Policy?
他想练习"拦截搜身"
He wants to practice "stop and frisk"
我认为这是侵犯民权的行为
I think it's a civil rights violation.
拦截搜身
Stop and frisk?
闹得有点凶
It got pretty heated,
但我们...我们现在没事了
but we're... we're good to go now.
把帽子戴上 回去工作
Put your caps back on and get back to work.
所有人
All of you.
多谢 我们欠你们的
Thanks, guys. We owe you.
我真的不想掺和这种事
I really don't want anything else to do with this.
是啊 我和你一样
Yeah, I'm with you on that.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
先生 你可能不知道
Mister, you might not know it,
但你肯定走错地方了
but you're definitely in the wrong place.
如果你是唐娜的话 我就没走错
I'm in the right place if you're Donna.
你是警♥察♥
And you're a cop.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
大家听到了 我是警♥察♥
You hear that, everyone? I'm a cop.
没关系 放松 我下班了
It's okay, relax. I'm off duty.
我只是来这里帮一个我们老朋友的忙
Look, I'm just here doing a favor for an old friend of ours.
你和我没有老朋友
You and me don't got an old friend.
我们确实有
Actually, we do.
欧尼
Ernie?
嘿 唐娜
Hey, Donna.
你出来了
You out?
好眼力
Good eye.
但你还有六个月
But you had another six months.
表现不错
Good behavior.
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
你就是这么迎接我的吗
That's all you got for me?
你看起来挺好的
You look good.
很长一段时间我想你 但...
For a long time I missed you, but...
12年后 宝贝
after 12 years, baby, yeah,
只能这样了
that's all I got.
如果你可以告诉我我们的儿子在哪里
If you can just tell me where our son is,
我会离开的
I'll be on my way.
他不想见你
He don't want to see you.
他19岁了 他可以当面告诉我
He's 19. He can tell me that face-to-face.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
哟 把手放在我看得到的地方
Yo, keep your hands where I can see 'em.
罗尼
Ronnie.
把手放在我看得到的地方 所有人!
Get your hands where I can see 'em, all of you!
嘿!
Hey!
别激动 老兄
Easy, man.
罗尼 你没有权利
Ronnie, you got no right.
夜魔头有权见他的儿子
Goodnight's got a right to see his boy.
还不到中午 我就听见有人吵架
I hear fighting, and it's not even noon?
夜魔头
Goodnight.
杜万 我现在叫欧尼
It's just Ernie now, Duwan.
我不是为她来的 你可以放心
And I ain't here for her, so you can relax.
我知道你为什么来
I know what you come for.
要花一天的时间才能凑齐
Gonna take about a day to get it together.
闭嘴 杜万
Shut up, Duwan.
这是警♥察♥
That's a cop.
嘿 是"警探"
Hey, that's "Detective" to you.
顺便说一句 很高兴见到你 杜万
And nice to meet you, too, by the way, Duwan.
我来这里是为了看儿子 就这些
I just came here to see my son, that's all.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
我想我们可能找到他了
I think we might have found him.
似乎有其父必有其子
Seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
你保证过的
You promised.
要么打拳 要么混黑帮
It was boxing or the gang life.
告诉我你会选择什么
Tell me what choice you would have made.
我就求你一件事 一件事
I asked you one thing. One thing!
欧尼 我做了正确的事情
Ernie, I did the right thing.
不 不 你没有
No, no, you didn't!
是的 我作对了
Yes, I did.
放松
Easy.
你对我发过誓
You swore to me!
嘿 把它拿走
Hey, put it away.
丹尼 放开我
Danny, get off me!
该走了 走吧
Time to go, come on.
你变成了这样的母亲
The type of mother you turned out to be.
你是什么样的父亲
What kind of a father are you?
过去12年你在哪里
Where you been the last 12 years?
你变成了这样的母亲
Some kind of mother you turned out to be!
该走了 该走了
Time to go. Time to go.
好吧 使点本事出来给我看看 肖恩
All right, show me something now, Shawn.
来吧 使点本事出来
Come on, take it to him.
就这样 小子
Keep it coming, baby.
再过两天
Two more days.
再过两天 就要真刀真枪了
Two more days and this show is real.
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
他把他训练成跟他老爸一样 看看
He's setting him up like his old man-- look at that.
但他左边下垂了
But he's dropping the left.
看起来小夜魔头继承了夜魔头拳法
Looks like Goodnight Jr. inherited the Goodnight punch.
是福亦是祸
Blessing and a curse.
这里有什么人我应该担心的吗
Anybody in there I should be worried about?
他的教练 哈利德...
His trainer, Khalid...
...觉得因为我坐了三年牢
...thinks he did three years because of me.
是吗
Did he?
看着点
Just have my back.
"街霸王"梅森
"Street Fight" Mason.
更像"游乐场"梅森
More like "Playground" Mason.
你在这里干什么 老爷子
What you doing here, old man?
我来见你
I came here to see you.
见我
You see me?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表