And I noticed some rather obvious irregularities.
我还发现了一些明显不规范的地方
If you have any questions for us,
如果你有任何疑问
you'll have to ask us on the stand.
你只能当庭问询我们
We'll be under oath.
我们会在宣誓下如实回答
Abdul is in a medical observation unit
阿卜杜勒现在在Rikers监狱的
on Rikers right now.
医疗观察室内
He got badly beaten
他在监狱里
by a bunch of other prisoners for being Arab
因其阿♥拉♥伯人的身份
in the wrong place.
被其他囚犯打成重伤
I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do about that.
我很抱歉 但我们对此爱莫能助
He said you both saw what really happened,
他说你们都看到了当时的情况
and that you both seemed like good people.
还说你们看上去像是好人
We seem that way because we are.
我们确实是好人
All I'm asking is for you to do what's right under the law.
我只求你们能在法律框架内做正确的事情
All due respect, you don't know what you're asking.
恕我直言 你不知道这要求有多难
You know and I know these officers lied.
你我都知道 这些官员说谎了
And it's going to cost my client his citizenship,
而这会导致我的委托人失去他的公民权
if not his life. We don't know
甚至是他的生命 我们对此
any of those things, ma'am.
一无所知 女士
I'm sorry for Mr. Salem's troubles,
对塞勒姆先生碰到的麻烦我很抱歉
but it's out of our hands.
但我们无能为力
If you'll excuse us.
见谅 先走一步
Went by to see Sid this morning.
今早顺路去看了希德
Glad to see he's doing better.
很高兴看到他恢复得不错
For once, that hard Irish head of his came in handy.
他那爱尔兰汉子的硬脑袋终于派上了一次用场
Right.
是啊
Hey, you know I wanted the corner piece.
嘿 你知道我想吃角落里的这块
What do you think you're doing?
你这是在干嘛
Buttmunch.
死开
Excuse me, uh, language.
注意言语
Is that a word? Apparently so.
那是个词吗 显然是啊
What's with you two? You've been beefin' all day.
你们俩怎么回事 犟了一天了
Sean doesn't know how to mind his business.
是肖恩多管闲事
How so?
怎么说
There was this fight at school.
学校里有人打架
And?
然后呢
Well, these girls jumped a new girl
一群女生在楼梯间
in the stairwell, and they were beating her up.
围殴一个新来的女孩子
And you were there when it happened?
你当时在场吗
The assistant principal asked for witnesses
副校长要目击证人站出来
to come forward and say who started it.
讲一下是谁挑起的事端
And, Jack, you didn't say anything?
然后呢 杰克 你什么都没说?
I wasn't the only one there.
又不是只有我一个人看到了
Well, did they? I don't know.
那其他人有说什么吗 我不知道
Well, I guess that means you're still on the hook.
那说明 你还没有说
Yeah, it's like the bystander effect.
这就是旁观者效应
What is this?
那是什么
It's when people won't help a victim
就是人们不愿意站出来帮助受害者
because they think others around can do it.
因为他们认为总有其他人会站出来的
Just call it apathy.
就是冷漠嘛
Or cowardice.
或者说懦弱
Some of those girls are pretty fierce when they get together.
这些女孩抱团起来非常凶悍
And most of them have boyfriends.
而且她们很多人都有男朋友
That's no excuse for not getting involved.
这都不是你冷眼旁观的借口
Come on, Jack, you know that.
拜托 杰克 道理你懂的
Everybody at this table knows that.
我们家的人都明白
All right, so what am I supposed to do, then?
好吧 那我该怎么做
Should I be a rat?
我要做告密者吗
This girl someone you knew?
这个被打的女孩你认识吗
No.
不认识
Then it's not the same thing.
那这就不是一回事了
If you see someone else being treated unfairly,
如果你看到有人被不公平的对待了
it's your duty to speak up.
你就有责任站出来
At least that's what I was taught at this table.
至少我是在这样的教育下长大的
Along with the value of weighing the circumstances.
别忘了权衡一下自己的处境
What's going on here? A lieutenant had me make a bad arrest,
发生了什么吗 一名警督让我进行了一次非常糟糕的逮捕
and now I'm supposed to just let it go.
现在我只能对此不管不顾
That's not what I was talking about.
我可没这么说
It's clear to me. You didn't raise
我听下来就是这个意思
any of us to be bystanders.
你可没教育我们做一个旁观者
No, I didn't. But I didn't raise you
是的 我没有 但我也没教育你
to tilt at every windmill you come across, either.
无的放矢地出手相助
Just 'cause you thought the guy was wrong...
只是你认为这个人被冤枉...
Not think.
不是我认为的
Was wrong, Dad. From what I've heard, says you
确实被冤枉了 爸爸 据我所闻
and you alone. And Eddie.
只有你自己 还有埃迪这么认为
And now the guy's in the hospital
现在那个家伙还因为顶一张中东人的脸
for looking Middle-Eastern at Rikers.
在Rikers监狱被打进了医院
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个我也很遗憾
Pass the salad.
色拉递过来
What do you want this time?
这回你又想干嘛
Yeah, well, I didn't come back with a warrant if that's
好吧 我这次来可没拿搜查证
what you're thinking.
如果你想问的是这个的话
Look, you said your family abandoned you.
是这样 你说你的家庭抛弃了你
I figured it's probably been a while
我想你应该很久
since you had a home-cooked meal, so...
没有吃到一顿家常饭了 所以...
Oh, so you came out of the goodness
所以你带着好意
of your heart to look in on me?
来拜访我吗
Well, a guy's got to eat, doesn't he?
好吧 是人总得吃饭 对吧
What, you want to be my guardian angel now?
什么意思 你现在想做我的守护天使了吗
Well, just take the food, all right?
你就收下这吃的吧
You watching a game?
你在看比赛吗
Soccer-- Wales versus Slovakia.
足球 威尔士对斯洛伐克
You wouldn't be interested.
你不会感兴趣的
Actually, my son plays soccer. Fun.
其实 我儿子踢足球 挺有意思的
Fun.
有意思
Look, why don't we sit down, eat a little food,
这样 我们干嘛不坐下 吃点东西
watch a little soccer?
看会儿球赛呢
We don't have to talk about anything.
不一定非要谈什么事
What do you say?
你怎么说
What's good, Five-O?
近来如何 警♥察♥先生
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I'm investigating an assault
我在调查一起袭击
on a New York City police lieutenant
一名纽约警督的案子
that happened a couple of blocks from here.
就发生在离这儿几个街区外的地方
We don't know anything about a cop getting beat up.
我们不知道附近有什么警♥察♥被袭击的事情
Anybody else talking to you about it?
有别人来找你说过这事儿吗
Why don't you let us worry about that?
这不用你操心
We own these streets.
这几条街是我的地盘
Yeah, I'm from here, my friend.
我是这里出来的 朋友
These are my neighbors.
这些都是我的邻居
They are old, and their houses are ugly.
他们都老了 房♥子那么破
If they are smart, they will sell cheap
如果他们聪明点 就会把房♥子便宜卖♥♥了
and get out while they still they can.
然后趁早离开这儿
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢你的建议
Maybe I'll come back with an offer for you.
也许我会回来找你交易
Mm. See this is what I don't like about soccer.
你看 我不喜欢足球的地方就在这里
We've been sitting here an hour, the score is nothing-nothing.
我们都在这坐了一个小时了 还是零比零
It's because you're so used to watching them easy games
那是因为你太习惯看那些容易得分的比赛了
like-like football and basketball, you know?
比如橄榄球还有篮球 知道吗
Football is easy? Basketball is easy?!
橄榄球简单吗 篮球简单吗
I'm saying, though, if there's 200 points within a game,
我是说 如果一场比赛能拿200分
one doesn't really matter that much.
那么一分也无足轻重了
Here, it's all about the anticipation.
而看足球的魅力就是这种期待感
Every touch of the ball counts. Hmm.
每一次触球 都是重要的 嗯
And when they finally score, yo, it's better than sex.
等到射门得分那一刻 简直比做♥爱♥还爽
I don't know if I'd go that far.
我觉得没那么夸张吧
Ah! Did you see that?
啊 你看见了没
You seen that?! That was nice!
看见没 简直爽爆了
That was nice. Not nicer than sex, but it was nice.
是很爽 没有做♥爱♥美妙 但也不赖
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表