Gunshot?
枪击案
That's no gunshot wound.
没有枪伤
Looks like he was stabbed.
看起来是刺伤
You get an I.D.?
知道身份吗
No, no wallet.
不知道 没有钱包
Robbery?
抢劫
It's a good bet.
很可能
His watch is missing.
手表丢了
This isn't exactly a high traffic area.
这里不是交通要道
Don't think we're gonna get many eyewitnesses
不要指望会有很多目击证人
coming out of the woodwork.
从一堆木头中出来
No, and anything that was left behind's washed away--
是啊 留下的东西都被冲走了
fibers, hairs, footprints.
纤维 毛发 足迹
If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around to hear it,
如果森林里倒了一棵树 周围没有人听到
does it make a sound?
它发声音吗
It doesn't matter if there's a camera in the forest.
如果森林里有摄像机就没有关系了
I gave you ten dollars!
我给了你十块钱
You give me five, I give you two.
你给我五块 我找你两块
Hot dog is three.
热狗三块
I gave you ten!
我给你十块
You gave me five, now get lost
你给我五块 现在闪人
before I call the police!
不然我报♥警♥了
That's enough. Calm down.
够了 冷静一下
That's enough. That's enough. Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
够了 够了 哇 哇 嘿 嘿 嘿
That's enough. Calm down.
足够了 冷静
O-Okay. Okay, okay!
好吧 好吧 好吧
Look, look, look, I got, I got...
等等 我有 我有...
I got something in my pocket that will get me out of this.
我口袋里有东西 会让我没事的
Oh, yeah? Like what?
哦耶有什么
Just check my wallet.
看看我的钱包就是了
As usual, you missed the point.
像往常一样 你没有讲到点子上
You asked my opinion, I gave it.
您问我意见 我给了
And it was wrong.
但是错的
It's my opinion.
这是我的意见
It can be neither right nor wrong.
没什么对错
It can be wrong and it was.
可以是错的 的确也错了
And you were right, right?
您是对的 对吧
Right. Where's Baker?
没错 贝克哪去了
In labor.
生孩子去了
Careful, Sid, he hasn't had his coffee yet.
小心 希德 他还没喝过咖啡
What is it?
什么事
Uh, an individual was arrested this morning
呃 早上有个人被捕了
after he assaulted a hot dog vendor on the street.
他在街上袭击了一个热狗摊
Okay.
好吧
In the 12th, Officer Reagan's precinct.
在雷根警员的12辖区
This going somewhere?
这有什么特别吗
Officer Reagan asked me to bring it to your attention
雷根警员要我提请您注意
that the perp had on him an NYPD courtesy card.
嫌犯身上有一张NYPD的优待卡
An old one of mine.
我以前的
No, an old one of your son's, Joe.
不是 您儿子乔以前的
Anthony ABETEMARCO!
安东尼·阿伯托马可
Hey! Jimmy boy!
嘿 吉米老兄
How the hell are you, pal?
怎么会是你 老兄
How you doing, huh?
你怎么样
Eh, can't complain.
呃 马马虎虎
What's new?
近来好吗
What's new? Yeah. I'm still fat.
好吗 是啊 还是那么胖
That's the only news I got to report.
这是我唯一要说的
Nah, you look good, man. You look good.
你看起来不错 看起来挺好的
What about you? Staying out of trouble?
你呢 没惹麻烦吧
Yeah, nah, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah.
是的 是的 你知道 是的 是的 是的
You still chasing the action.
你还在忙东忙西
Yeah, ooh, well, you know, big shock, huh?
是的 哦 好吧 你知道 大事 是吧
You up or down?
你放债还是借钱
Ah, I'm down and out, Ant.
啊 我借钱 安
How deep are you in the hole?
你欠了多少
Ah, Jimmy, to who?
啊 吉米 欠谁
To this group out in, uh, Bay Ridge. Russians.
呃 欠湾岭的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We're not bumping into each other on accident out here, are we?
我们在这里遇到不是巧合 对吗
You know, I, uh, heard you worked around here.
你知道 我 呃 听说你在这里上班
I thought I could hit you up for a favor.
我觉得可以要你帮个忙
You want me to sit down with these guys?
你要我跟这些家伙坐下谈谈吗
Just flash the badge around, let 'em know I'm a good guy,
只要晃晃警徽 让他们知道我是一个好人
and I'm good for it.
我能处理好的
How you gonna be good for it, Jimmy?
你怎么能处理好的 吉米
I got it all worked out, it's all good.
我把所有事都搞定了 没事了
I just... I need more time, you know?
我只是...需要更多的时间 你知道吗
Let me think about it, okay?
让我想想 好吗
No promises.
不保证
Yeah, do what you got to do, I mean...
是的 尽你所能 我的意思是...
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
You, too, buddy.
你也是 伙计
Hey!
嘿
Hey, I got something.
嘿 我找到些东西
What do you got?
你找到了什么
Miracle of all miracles, the surveillance camera
天大的奇迹 犯罪现场的监控
at the crime scene was actually in working condition.
实际是在工作的
Well, let's take a look.
好了 让我们看看
This poor guy has no idea what's coming.
这个可怜的家伙不知道会遇到什么
Here we go.
开始了
Your money or your life.
要钱还是要命
Now, what the hell was that?
到底怎么回事
It's not a straight-out robbery, that's for sure.
不像是抢劫 这点是肯定的
No, it looks more like a hit made to look like a robbery.
对 看起来更像是一个假装抢劫的杀人案
Ah, this is as close as I can get it
这是我能得到的最好效果了
without distorting the image.
图像不然要失真了
Can you move in on his wrist?
你能移到他的手腕上吗
Maybe he's got on a watch that can tell us something,
也许他的手表可以告诉我们些什么
or a tattoo?
或者纹身
Nothing.
没有
What about his shoes? Anything specific about them?
他的鞋子怎么样有什么特别的吗
Uh, plain black boot.
呃 普通黑色的靴子
There's not a single thing you can tell
你一点也找不到
me about this person that's unique?
这个人的特征
I got something I could tell you about him.
我找到一些
Whoever he is, he knew what he was doing.
无论他是谁 他知道他在做什么
We got nothing.
我们什么也不知道
Seems so.
似乎如此
What is this?
这是什么
Who is this? It's our Vic.
这是谁 这是我们的受害人
His prints popped in the system?
他的指纹在系统里
Yeah, he got collared for a DWI three years ago.
是的 他三年前因为醉驾被捕
Lee Bukowski.
李·布科夫斯基
Let's go see what we can learn about him.
让我们看看我们对他能了解多少
Name's Jesse Collins.
名字叫杰西·柯林斯
Used to be a cop out in Suffolk.
曾经是萨福克的警♥察♥
Oh.
哦
He shot and killed a man
在一次出警抢劫案时
when he came up on a robbery in progress.
开枪打死了一个人
It was ruled a good shooting, but...
虽然被认定开枪没问题 但是...
he never quite recovered from it.
他再也没有从中恢复过来
He briefly worked on the same task force with Joe.
他曾短暂跟乔一起工作过
They exchanged cards, cop to cop.
他们像警♥察♥一样互相交换了卡片
And the outcome of the arrest?
这次逮捕的结果呢
It was his first collar anywhere,
这是他第一次被捕
so we gave him a desk appearance ticket.
所以我们给他开了一张传票
Sounds about right.
听起来不错
Yeah.
是啊
Actually, I was hoping there was something we could do for him.
其实 我希望我们能为他做些事
He got off on a DAT.
他就得了一张传票
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表