I made my mea culpa to the press just like you would've.
感觉如何
How so?
如同心如刀割
Like I was scraping out my eyes with a rusty fork.
谢谢你多年的以身作则
So thanks for the years of leading by example.
给
Here.
陷阱吗
This a trap?
- 得了吧 - 多花了50元
- Oh, come on. - Costs more than $50,
要是我拿了这礼物
so it's against NYPD regulation
就违反了NYPD规定
for me to accept that as a gift.
心领了 但算了
Thanks, but no thanks.
早已领教过了
Been there, done that.
要不你就买♥♥下这瓶酒 我们快活一下怎么样
How about you give me a buck a drink and we call it happy hour?
助理检察官雷根
A.D.A. Reagan.
晚上好啊
How are you this evening?
我只是想说谢谢 亲自...
I just wanted to say thank you, personally...
可以了 你不需要靠这么近
That's okay. You don't need to come any further.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你帮我逃离...
Thank you for helping to get me out of, um...
...那个地方
...that place.
重获自♥由♥的感觉真好
It feels good to be free again.
非常好
Very good.
这是正确的决定
Well, it was the right decision.
我很高兴你能这么想
I'm so glad that you saw it that way.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
金德乐先生 放下--放...
Mr. Kindler, put down-- put...
哇哦 我不会...
Whoa. I mean you...
把手从口袋里拿开
Get your hands out of your pockets,
我要看到你两只手
I want to see both hands up.
我不会伤害你 雷根女士
I mean you no harm, Ms. Reagan.
两只手 金德乐线索
Both hands, Mr. Kindler.
雷根女士
Ms. Reagan,
我只是想给你这些
I just wanted to bring you these.
这些是日记
They're journals.
我写了10年
I-I've kept them for the last ten years.
我希望...
I was hoping that...
希望能带给你点...
hoping that maybe this would bring you some sort of...
...自信
...confidence,
你做的没错
that you did the right thing.
我或许该走了
Well, I should probably be going.
再一次谢谢你
Again, thank you.
晚安 雷根女士
Good night, Ms. Reagan.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表