现场唯一的指纹来自
were from Emily, Brian and their son.
艾米丽 布莱恩和他们的儿子
So maybe the killer wore gloves.
所以杀手可能戴了手套
M.E. say there was any DNA on the Vic?
法医那边有说现场有任何罪犯留下的DNA吗
No.
还没有
Excuse me, are you Detectives Reagan and Baez?
打扰一下 你们是雷根警探和贝兹警探吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
I'm Emily Copeland's mom.
我是艾米丽·科普兰的母亲
Oh.
哦
Um...
呃
Why don't you have a seat here? Please. Oh.
快请坐 哦
No, that's all right. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
We're very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
My loss.
我的损失
I always found that an odd thing to say.
我一直觉得这是一个很奇怪的词
A loss implies there's a chance
损失 暗指着
you'll eventually find what's missing.
你最后可以找到你失去的东西
My grandson's only four years old,
我的外孙才五岁
and he's going to have to grow up without a mother.
今后他就再也没有妈妈了
And with a father who's a murderer.
只有一个杀人犯父亲
Are you telling us that your son-in-law
你的意思是
murdered your daughter?
你女婿杀了你女儿
Emily was very upset lately.
艾米丽最近十分不安
Upset how?
怎样不安
Brian had quit his job.
布莱恩辞掉了他的工作
He wanted to open a restaurant.
他想开一家餐馆
Like there aren't enough of those in New York City.
就像纽约的餐馆还不够多一样
Emily supported him,
艾米丽很支持他
but it was causing a big strain on the marriage.
但是这是他们婚姻的一个巨大压力
In what way?
在哪方面的压力
About a week ago, Emily came to me
差不多一周前 艾米丽来找我
and asked if I would care for Robert,
问我能不能照顾我的外孙
my grandson... Mmhmm.
罗伯特 嗯
...if-if something were to happen to her.
...如果她出了什么事情的话
If I would help raise him.
我能不能把他抚养长大
She give any explanation as to why she'd be asking?
她解释过她为什么要来拜托你吗
She was only 33.
她才33岁
Why would she be talking about dying
如果不是有人想伤害她
if she didn't think somebody was trying to kill her?
她怎么会考虑自己的死亡呢
That's why it's called the murder capital of New York.
所以这就是为什么纽约被称为谋杀之都
For your 2:00.
您两点钟的材料
When I started on the job,
我刚开始工作的时候
there were 109 murders a year in East New York.
布鲁克林一年有109起谋杀案
We had 18 last year. That's progress.
去年只有18起 我们已经在进步了
Not so much for the 18.
对于那18个受害者来说并不是
Right. Anyway,
对 总之
I talked to the detective investigating the son's murder.
我问了调查那案子的警探
Charles Wayne was shot by the Double Treys.
查尔斯·韦恩是被道布尔·特瑞斯枪击致死的
And not an arrest?
没有逮捕吗
No. It was a drive-by.
没有 是驾车开枪
Random. That's the thing.
所以他是随机的受害者吗 问题就在这儿
Charles was being initiated into the Kings
在他去世的那个时候
at the time of his murder.
他正要加入国王帮会
Okay.
好吧
So, not so innocent an innocent bystander.
所以这是一个不怎么无辜的无辜旁观者
It's still a mother and her son.
这同样还是一位母亲和她的儿子
And it's East New York,
这还是布鲁克林
so we're not gonna get spit from the community.
所以我们最好不要让那里的人往我们脸上吐口水
I want a sit-down with Shelly Wayne.
我想和雪莉·韦恩坐下来好好谈谈
To what purpose?
以什么目的去谈
To disavow her belief that her son
去否定她儿子
was completely innocent?
是完全清白无辜的吗
Got to say, boss, I agree with Garrett.
老大 我不得不说 我同意盖瑞特的想法
She'll just take advantage,
她只会利用我们
use it to get more publicity.
来获取更多的注意
She is gonna have to hear the truth,
她必须要听到事情的真♥相♥
that her son was part of a gang.
她的儿子是一个黑帮成员
You want to do that, Garrett?
你想这么做吗 盖瑞特
Sid?
希德
Set it up.
把这件事安排好
You realize the heap of trouble that you're in?
你意识到你给自己还有我
And me now, too?
带来了多大的麻烦吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
You got DeMarcus' wallet?
你拿着德马库斯的钱包吗
We'll probably both get suspended thanks to you.
托你的福 我们估计都要被停职了
"1512 West 116th Street"
西116街1512号♥
Should we go see if he's there?
我们应不应该去看看他在不在那里
Well, we're supposed to just call it in.
我们应该直接报告上级
Yeah, but if we find him, then no harm no foul, right?
是的 但是如果我们找到了他 那就没关系了 对吧
Oh, I get it. We don't have to go by the book
哦 我懂了 当你遇到麻烦的时候
when it's your skin on the line, huh?
我们就不用严格照章办事了 对吧
Come on.
走吧
I ran Emily Copeland through NICB.
我在国家保险犯罪局查了艾米丽·科普兰的名字
She and Brian took out a life insurance policy
她和布莱恩三个月前
three months ago.
买♥♥了一份人寿保险
Both of them? Mmhmm.
两个人都买♥♥了吗 嗯哼
For how much?
买♥♥了多少钱的
A million dollars. Enough to, say, start a restaurant.
一百万美元 足够开一家餐馆了
Come on. That gives us motive,
行了吧 这足够构成作案动机
but something still doesn't add up for me.
但是就是有什么地方感觉不对劲
All I know is the last time the suspect told the cops
无论怎样 上一次有嫌犯跟警♥察♥说
to find the real killer, it ended in a Bronco chase.
去找真凶的时候 最后都搞得狼狈不堪
Yeah, but she didn't look like she put up a fight.
是啊 但是她看起来根本没有反抗
Maybe she was sleeping.
或许她真的是在睡觉
People tend to wake up when they're being smothered.
一般人被闷死的时候都会醒来
Maybe she was drugged.
或许她被人下了药
Did the M.E. come back with the autopsy yet?
法医完成尸检报告了吗
She started two hours ago.
她两小时前才开始做
Okay. Well, then, maybe the dead can settle this.
好吧 那或许死者可以给我们带来真♥相♥
Forget it, Reagan.
放弃吧 雷根
Our tour's over. Let's just call it in.
咱们的巡查结束了 我们还是直接报告上级吧
No, there's one more place.
不 我们还有一个地方没去
That's him.
他在那里
Hey, DeMarcus.
嘿 德马库斯
Is that marijuana that you're smoking?
你抽的是大♥麻♥吗
Dude, there isn't even enough for a misdemeanor.
伙计 这点量连轻罪都算不上
These things are killing me.
这东西难受死了
Can you get them off?
你能把它解开吗
Yeah, when we get to holding.
能 去了看守所就给你解开
Objection, Your Honor. We've established
反对 法官大人
that the detective that took the confession
我们已经确定得到供词的警探
administered the Miranda rights.
向嫌犯宣读了米兰达权力
But the question isn't whether or not he read them, but when.
但是我的问题不是他有没有宣读 而是他什么时候宣读的
I'll allow it.
提问有效
You can answer the question, Officer.
你可以回答这个问题了 警官
He read them after Weber confessed.
他是在韦伯认罪之后才宣读的
But that's because Dr. Weber confessed...
但是这是因为韦伯医生承认...
That's all, no more questions.
好了 我没有其他问题了
Officer Polansky, why were the Miranda rights
波兰斯基警官 为什么米兰达权利
administered after the confession?
是在被告认罪之后才宣读的
Weber confessed so fast,
韦伯认罪太快
before we had a chance to read him his rights,
我们没有来得及宣读他的权力
and once he started, we didn't want
他开始认罪之后
to stop the confession in order to read
我们不想因为宣读米兰达权利而
the Miranda Rights.
打断他
The reason why is irrelevant, Your Honor.
这理由与本案不相关 法官大人
I move to have the confession thrown out.
我请求否决这份认罪书
Your Honor, spontan...
法官大人...
Ms. Reagan, while I sympathize with your efforts,
雷根女士 虽然我很同情你的努力
I must side with the defense.
但是我不得不支持辩方的观点
The ends can't justify the means.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表