他不像其他那个社区的孩子那么难搞 对吗
He wasn't hard like the other kids in the neighborhood?
- 不像 他很好办 像黄油一样容易搞定 - 所以 如果你
- No, he was soft, like butter.- So, if you
抓住他 你觉得从他身上能找到突破口吗
caught up to him, you think you would've cracked him?
他会很听话 轻而易举
He would've folded like a house of cards.
如果你知道 那他们帮派的也知道他是这种人
If you know that, then his crew must know that, too.
天呐
Oh, man.
你觉得他们杀人灭口了
You think they silenced him.
然后伪装成自杀
And made it look like a suicide.
德里克的妈妈说了一些关于乔纳斯这个孩子的事情
Derrick's mother said something about this kid,
你知道他吗
Jonas. You know him?
很可能就是他让德里克卷入这一系列事件
He supposedly got Derrick mixed up in all this stuff.
知道 他们过去常常混在一起
Yeah, they were always hanging out together.
乔纳斯的鬼主意比德里克的多多了
Jonas was a lot faster
如果是他让德里克
than Derrick. I wouldn't be surprised
卷入这一系列的破事 我一点也不奇怪
if he's the one that sucked him into this whole mess.
也许乔纳斯就是
And maybe Jonas is the one
决定杀死德里克的人
who decided to silence Derrick himself.
你有他的照片吗
You got a photo?
下午好 乔纳斯
Afternoon, Jonas.
你们俩先离开
You two, keep walking.
快离开这
Come on, get out of here.
你们是谁
Who are you?
- 雷根警探 - 我是贝兹警探
- Detective Reagan. - That's Detective Baez.
我没什么好跟你们说的
And I don't have anything to say to you.
不 你有 我们说话
Yeah, you do. We're gonna have a nice,
最好友好一点
gentlemanly conversation.
不合作的话 我们俩就把你扔进那辆车里
Otherwise, the two of us are gonna throw you in that car,
把你带回警局 严刑拷问
take you down to the squad and shine a white-hot light
明白吗
in your eyes, you understand?
你们想知道什么
What do you want?
我想知道是谁杀了德里克
I want to know who killed Derrick.
我不明白你在说什么 谁杀了德里克
What you talking about, who killed Derrick?
他可是自杀
He killed himself.
不 他的喉咙附近有窒息痕迹
Nope. He had choke marks around his throat.
什么
What?
是你把他弄死了吗
Any chance they were from you?
拜托 怎么可能 德里克是我最好的朋友
Hell no. Derrick was my best friend.
我们听说了
Yeah, we heard about that.
你非常喜欢他
You loved him so much,
你把他当做你的小弟 对吗
you pulled him in as your lookout, right?
是朋友 听着
Some friend. Look,
德里克是个成年人了 他知道自己在做什么
Derrick was a grown man. He did what he did on his own.
你知道警♥察♥正在找他问话
You knew the cops were coming to talk to him.
而且你也知道德里克承受不了逼问
And you knew Derrick didn't have the stomach for that.
他会把你们都供出来
He was gonna give all of you up.
所以你杀了他 对吗
So you shut him up. Isn't that right?
不 我没杀人
No, I didn't do that.
- 那是谁做的 - 我不知道
- Then who did? - I don't know.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我才不在乎
I don't care.
听着
Look,
我什么也没做 现在我可以走了吧
I didn't do anything. Now can I go?
好吧 你走吧
Yeah, you can go.
慢走
Take a walk.
就这样放他走了
Just gonna let him go?
他是不是把手♥机♥拿出来了
Did he take his phone out yet?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
他是不是正在打电♥话♥
Is he making a call?
就在我们说话的时候
As we speak.
现在几点了
What time is it?
14:45 太好了
14:45. Great.
现在我们可以去拿传票了
Now we can go get a subpoena.
够了 够了 我不想再看了
Okay, o-okay. I've seen enough.
这还只是最开始的12小时
That's only the first 12 hours.
我们还有更多的录像
We got plenty more footage.
我们准备走了
We're ready to move.
不过你们需要我先签字
But you need me to sign off first.
这是你的权力范围 我们需要你的协助
It's your jurisdiction. We need your blessing.
你知道 如果我给你们签了逮捕令
You know my boss is gonna have my ass
我的上司一定会对我大发雷霆
when he hears you guys get the credit for these arrests.
算了 豁出去了
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
肯定有人告密
Ain't no way five-O out here like this
不然条子绝对不会来
unless one of y'all dropped a dime.
你们真的觉得我不知道谁出♥卖♥♥♥了我们吗
Y'all don't think I'm gonna find out who?
如果没有我的允许
You already know not a blade of grass grows around here
这里连棵草都不敢长
unless I say so.
没发现武器
All right.
电子邮件服务器还是不能用吗
Is that e-mail server still down?
当然
Of course.
传票来了吗
Any sign of that subpoena coming through?
来了 一个小时前就到了
Oh, yeah, sure. It came an hour ago.
我站在这里只因为这玩意看起来还是好的
I'm just standing here 'cause it looks good.
你又想叫助理检察官来吗
You want to call the A.D.A. Again?
我都叫了三次了
I called the A.D.A. Three times.
他们每次都说在路上了
They said it was on the way any minute.
嘿 不能用
Ah! No, no.
回去吧
Back off.
好吗
Okay?
但我要把这个传真给我妻子
But I got to fax this over to my wife.
听着 世界上有900中软件可以让你扫描文件
Look, there are 900 apps where you can scan things
传给你妻子 好吗
and send it to your wife, okay?
用点高科技吧
Get with the 21st century.
回去吧 贝特曼
Bye-bye, Bitterman.
你要是在中学可能会特别招人喜欢
Well, you were probably a lot of fun in middle school.
实际上 我在中学可是个万人迷
I was actually very popular in middle school.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
伯恩
Hi, Byrne.
- 我来检查一下这个传真机 - 不 不用你来
- I got to check the fax machine. - No, you don't.
不用我吗
I don't?
不用
No, you don't.
再见
See you.
真有趣 雷根
Yeah, real blast, Reagan.
为什么你不做好自己的工作
Why don't you just go make yourself useful,
比如调出来乔纳斯的通话记录
like maybe pull up Jonas' phone records,
这样等传票一来
so when the subpoena does come through,
我们就能抢先一步行动了
we'll have a head start.
我告诉你
For your information,
通话记录已经在我电脑屏幕上了
it's already up on my screen.
等它一来 只要轻轻点一点鼠标
As soon as it comes through, just one click,
我们就知道乔纳斯到底打给谁了
and we'll know who Jonas called.
太好了
Great.
嘿
Ah.
看到了吗 来的真是时候
See that? Perfect timing.
给点力啊
Come on, come on.
快出来
Come on.
我们拿到了
We got it.
你拿到什么了
What do you got?
14:45 他打给了凯文·基
14:45 he called Kevin Keith.
凯文·基 有什么关于他的犯罪记录吗
Kevin Keith. Anything on him?
他是个在逃疑犯
Wanted on an outstanding warrant.
那就对上了
Beautiful.
我们去找他吧
Let's go find him.
我仍然认为我们应该打给总检察长
I still say we call the AG.
我们吗
We?
是他 去问问
Him. And wonder aloud
州政♥府♥是怎么看待
how Albany feels about the mayor
市长干预警方调查的
interfering with a police investigation.
他同意那个孩子的保释
He got the kid's bail knocked down.
这不算是干预警方调查
That's not exactly interfering with a police investigation.
你不妨建一条捷径
You might as well build a yellow brick road
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表