What are you doing in a parish church?
您在教区教堂干什么?
You ever spend time in one of your precinct houses?
您有去过您的警♥察♥分局吗?
Sure.
当然去过
Have I answered your question?
我有回答了您的问题吗?
In your way.
有道理
This an exercise in humility or just for show?
这算放下身段还是装装样子?
What good's humility if you don't make a show of it?
如果不装样子算什么放下身段?
I mean, how's anyone gonna notice?
我的意思是不然有谁会注意到?
You're really on your game today.
您今天真的兴趣很好啊
I forget where things stand with us
我忘了我们是不是都同意
at the, uh, favor bank.
礼尚往来
Oh, give me a break.
哦 省省吧
You got the best institutional memory in this city.
都知道您的记性好得很
The name John Macklin mean anything to you?
约翰·麦克林 还记得吗?
Not offhand.
没有印象了
He was an altar boy in my first parish.
他是我第一个教区的祭坛助手
And then, worked at the 5-7 in the Bronx.
后来在布朗克斯的5-7分局工作
And I have been summoned here to talk about him because...?
叫我来这里谈他 是因为...?
He's got stage 4 cancer of the trachea in the esophagus.
他患了晚期食道癌
The doctors told him he's only got less than a month.
医生告诉他只剩不到一个月的时间
He'll leave behind a wife and four boys.
他留下妻子和四个男孩
I'll make time to go see him.
我会抽时间去看他
The family feels that he got the disease
家人觉得他生病
working on the pile after 9/11.
是因为在9/11废墟上工作
What's the doctor say?
医生说什么
You know how they are.
您知道他们的
Claim's gotten caught up in red tape.
索赔卷入了繁文细节
And you think the police commissioner
您认为警♥察♥局长
can untangle it
可以解开这团乱麻
and get this classified as a line of duty death.
把它算作因公死亡
I hope so.
但愿如此
You do know I get a lot of requests like this.
您知道我收到很多这样的请求
But not from me.
但不是来自我
Point taken.
言之有理
I'm just asking you to give it a look,
我只是要求您看看
see what can be done to help.
看看可以帮些什么
McLaughlin.
麦克劳克林
Uh, Macklin. M-A-C-K.
麦克林 麦子的麦
Got it.
明白了
I'd be in your debt.
我欠您的
No. We'd be even because you would say
没有 我们两不相欠 因为你会说
I've been gifted with the opportunity
我有生来就有机会
to serve my church.
为我的教会服务
You know me too well.
您太了解我了
I don't think we're in any danger of that.
我不认为那对我们会有什么不好
What do you say, Mullhearn?
怎么样 莫赫恩?
You know, working in the property clerk's office,
你知道的 在物证室工作
living the dream.
梦想成真
Yeah, well, I called ahead.
好吧 我打过电♥话♥
I'm picking up the drug evidence for the Hickman case.
我来拿希克曼贩毒案的物证
The, uh, Wall Street drug courier thing?
那个华尔街运送毒品的案子?
Yeah. Trial starts this afternoon.
是啊 今天下午开庭
So, let's get to it, all right?
找出来吧 好吧?
They said it'd be ready.
他们说已经准备好了
All right, all right.
好的 好的
I ain't got all day.
我赶时间
All right.
好吧
What the hell?
我勒个去?
There a problem?
有问题吗
Well, there's ants all over this thing.
嗯 这里到处是蚂蚁
Who knew that they liked heroin that much?
谁能想到它们那么喜欢海♥洛♥因♥?
They don't. They like brown sugar.
没有 它们喜欢的是砂糖
Someone's gotten into this.
有人做了手脚
Hey, Anthony, don't look at me. We've lost things before,
嘿 安东尼 别看我 以前我们也丢过东西
but this is right where it was supposed to be.
但这个在原处动也没动过
Yeah, maybe so, but this evidence has been tampered with.
好吧 也许是这样 但这个物证已被篡改了
Hey! Police! Hey, break it up!
嘿 警♥察♥!嘿 分开!
Hey!
嘿!
It's over, it's over!
结束了 结束了!
Hey, calm down, calm down.
嘿 冷静 冷静
Hey! It's over.
嘿 结束了
You, what happened here?
你 这里发生了什么?
One minute, I'm behind the counter, I'm filling orders,
前一分钟我在柜台后面填订单
and the next, these two are going at it like a couple of animals.
接下来这两个家伙像畜生一样
All right, what's up, guys?
好吧 伙计们 什么事?
This lunatic pulled a knife on me.
这个疯子拿把刀对着我
Who you calling a lunatic? You grabbed the knife first!
你叫谁疯子?你先拿刀的!
What are you talking about? You grabbed it! All right.
你说什么?你拿的刀!
All right, you boys need to calm down
好吧,你们得冷静下来
or you're both getting locked up, you understand?
不然你们俩都会被抓起来 明白吗?
This man tried to kill me.
这个人试图杀了我
I want him charged with murderous assault.
我要告他谋杀罪
Yeah, you mean felony assault.
你的意思是攻击罪吧
However you say it, he's the mad dog.
随你怎么说 他是疯狗
He needs to be locked away!
要把他抓起来
All right, both of you need to calm down now.
好了 你们俩现在冷静一下
I want him charged!
我要告他
I want him charged, as well!
我也要告他!
All right, cuff 'em up.
好吧 把他们铐起来
That's it, you're both going to jail.
就这样吧 你们都进监狱
What the hell, Baez?
贝兹 怎么回事?
Go around the block for a hot dog,
刚去买♥♥个热狗
I come back, it's World War III.
回来就变成第三次世界大战了
Male, white, with a gun,
男性 白人 带枪
approximately 50-years-of-age,
大约50岁
approached the female victim while she was walking with her son
接近这个和她儿子一起的女性受害者
and just started shooting.
不分青红皂白开始开枪
And what about these two?
这两个呢?
Two male victims got shot trying to protect her.
两名想保护她的男性被枪杀
Both of them are likely.
两者很可能想保护她
She's not doing so good, either,
她情况也不好
but the EMTs think she'll probably survive.
但急救人员认为她能活下来
Is she able to talk to us?
她能和我们说话吗?
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Miss? Detective Reagan, this is Detective Baez.
小姐?我是里根侦探 这是贝兹侦探
What can you tell us about the man who shot you?
你能告诉我们谁向你开枪吗?
Sergei, he's lost his mind.
谢尔盖 他疯了
So you know him?
你认识他?
He got a call. He wanted me to go with him to Russia
他打电♥话♥要我和他一起去俄♥罗♥斯♥
and leave my son. And when I...
离开我儿子 当我...
when I say no, he gets his gun and...
当我不说 他拿枪...
That's your little boy over there?
那边那个是你儿子吗?
Okay, we're gonna take care of him
好吧 我们会照顾他的
and you, all right? But first,
还有你 但首先
you got to tell us about this Sergei guy.
你要告诉我们这个谢尔盖
All right, do you know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪里吗?
Do you know where we could find him?
你知道我们在哪里能找到他吗?
He-he could be anywhere. Please,
他可能在任何地方
I must tell you,
我必须告诉你们
he was with KGB and-and Special Forces in Chechnya.
他曾经在克格勃和车♥臣♥特种部队
We can handle him, all right? Don't worry about us.
我们来处理他,好吗?别担心我们
No, no, you're not understanding.
不 不 你不明白
They call him Rambo.
他们称他为兰博
He will kill anyone, any time.
他可以随时随地杀死任何人
If you are lucky,
如果你们运气好
you never find him.
永远都找不到他
第七季 第二十一集 外国干涉
警♥察♥世家
Three separate reviews of Officer Macklin's claim
马克林警官的索赔有三个不同的评估
are the same degree of muddy.
都一样的模糊
About working the pile?
关于在废墟的工作?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表