Is it true?
真的吗
Is it true? Is it true?
这是真的吗 这是真的吗
No, is it true?
不 这是真的吗
No!
不
Let go of me.
放开我
Baby, calm down!
宝贝 你冷静一下
No, I need to see him! No!
不 我要去见他 不
My son!
我的儿子
I have to see my son! No!
我要去看我的儿子 不
That's my boy, Reagan!
那是我儿子 雷根
That's my boy in that dirt right there!
我儿子就浑身泥泞地躺在那
Reagan, you better do this right! That's my son!
雷根 你最好把凶手揪出来 那可是我儿子啊
Reverend.
牧师
Commissioner.
局长
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
I'm still waiting for it to sink in.
我还在等案子水落石出
I'm not sure what I'll do when it does.
我不知道自己会干出什么事情
You'll try to deal, help the others to deal.
你会试着去面对 并且帮助其他人面对这件事
Not sure I have it in me.
我不敢说我能做到
Did you?
你当初这样做了吗
When you lost your son?
当初你失去你儿子的时候
Off and on.
断断续续的
Michael was our only child.
麦克是我们家的独子
We always kept him off the streets.
我们总是尽可能保护他 远离小巷
But maybe we tried too hard and-and left him unprepared...
但也许是我们过多的保护使他不会保护自己
You can't...
你不应该
you can't blame yourself.
你不应该责备你自己
Yeah.
是啊
So you still don't have anything?
所以你们还是没什么线索
Not yet. But we will soon.
目前还没 但是马上会有的
You're certain of that?
你确定吗
I have faith.
我有信心
I ask you to.
我希望你也有信心
I know we've had our differences.
我知道我们立场有所不同
With good reason.
这是有原因的
We both want exactly the same thing right now.
我们目前都想解决同一件事
If there's anything my office can do
如果有什么我们部门能
to help you or your family...
帮你和你的家人的话
Just find the son of a bitch that killed my boy.
你只要找到那个杀害我儿子的混♥蛋♥就好
Lois.
洛伊斯
I'm so sorry.
节哀顺变
Any sign of Kenny?
有肯尼的踪迹吗
Not yet.
还没
We ID'd all the other prisoners.
我们搞清了所有其他犯人的身份
He must have escaped from the wreck.
他一定是在车祸现场逃走了
You want to go with me when I have to tell the judge?
你想和我一起去见法官吗
Erin, there's something else.
艾琳 还有其他的发现
Worse than losing your key witness right before a trial?
比在审判前丢了关键目击证人还要糟糕吗
The female prisoner dead at the scene?
那个在车祸现场死了的女犯人
Her injuries aren't consistent
她的伤和与车祸
with being caused by the accident.
造成的伤不一致
What, like she was beaten?
什么 你是说她被打了
I thought all the prisoners were handcuffed.
我以为所有的犯人都被戴上手铐了的
Something's off here,I'm telling you.
等我们离开这我再告诉你
That's Rick Wolf, Sr.
那是老里克·沃夫
It's his private transport company.
就是他的私人运输公♥司♥
His son was in the front of the van.
他的儿子当时在驾驶室里
Senior flew up from business meetings
老头子在华盛顿出差
in D.C. to deal with this.
专门飞回来处理这事
Look, not our problem.
听着 这不是我们的问题
We just need to find Kenny Becker.
我们只是需要找到肯尼·贝克
This must be Ms. Reagan from the D.A.'s office.
你一定就是地检署的雷根女士
And I thought all the good-looking
我以为所有漂亮的
prosecutors were down south.
检察官都去南方了
Lucky them.
她们很幸运
Touché.
言之有理
I'm concerned with finding our missing witness.
我关心找到我们丢失的目击证人
Yeah, that Kenny,he's a greased pig, all right.
是啊 肯尼 这个老滑头 对吧
Just waltzed away from the scene with his hands cuffed.
戴着手铐从现场偷偷逃走了
But it's New York.
但是这可是纽约
I guess you people are used to seeing things like that.
我猜你们已经习惯这种事了
I'm gonna need to interview the other prisoners
我需要去审问一下你们押运的
you were transporting.
其他犯人
How would that be helpful?
那怎么会有帮助
Well, they were all together.
嗯 他们都呆在一起
Our witness may have dropped a clue
我们的目击证人可能
as to where he was headed.
会知道他去哪跑了
I have a contract to drop these prisoners
我签了合同 在接下来24小时内
in five different jurisdictions in the next 24 hours.
要把这些犯人送到五个不同的管辖区域去
Well, we wouldn't take that long.
好吧 我们不会花那么久的
If you call up the local prosecutors
等我们把他们送到后
once we've dropped 'em off,
你打电♥话♥给当地检察官
I'm sure they could hook you up.
我想他们会帮你的
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Happy to oblige.
乐意效劳
Uh, next time I'm in town, what say we grab a cocktail?
下次我来时 一起喝杯鸡尾酒怎么样
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处在找你
Oh, good.
哦 很好
You're gonna be cleared, you know.
马上就会证明你是无辜的
Says who?
谁说的
He pulled a knife,he grabbed for your gun.
他拔出了刀 还想抢你的枪
You had every reason to fear for your life. End of story.
你有理由担心你的人身安全 就这样
Actually, I thought he grabbed for my gun.
实际上 我以为他要夺我的枪
The way my shirt ripped,
我衬衫被扯住
it might have just got caught. So maybe,
可能只是拽住了衣服 所以也许
not the end of the story.
这还没完
Well, it was his choice to try to rob someone.
嗯 是他决定试图去抢劫某个人
And his bad luck it just happened to be a cop.
是他运气差碰巧遇见了一个警♥察♥
Yeah, and my bad luck that...
是啊 我运气才太差...
his father happened to be a captain
碰巧他的父亲是
with the state police and ex-NYPD.
州警♥察♥局的警长 以前还是纽约警♥察♥
Hey
嗨
What's eating you is the kid's father's a cop
你不开心是因为那孩子的父亲是个警♥察♥
just like yours.
跟你一样
He was headed to an Ivy League school, just like you did.
他读的是常春藤联盟大学 跟你一样
So why's that kid on the wrong end of your gun?
为什么那个孩子会走向犯罪
What's eating me...
我不开心是因为
...is I'm not harder to find
当我想去努力寻找真♥相♥的时候
when I'm trying to be hard to find.
可我却仍不够努力
Yeah, what time was that that it happened, huh?
是啊 那是什么时候发生的
Yeah?
什么事
You need to be part of this conversation.
你需要参与这个谈话
You sit tight.
你好好呆着
Detective.Reverend.
警探 牧师
You know Ed Shabazz from my security team.
你认识我卫队里的爱德·夏霸
Of course.
当然
He used to be with your department.
他以前是你们部门的
We've brought a suspect in for you.
我们给你带来了一个嫌疑人
You did what?
什么
We found this individual selling video games on a blanket
我们发现这个人在地摊上贩卖♥♥游戏碟
outside the organization's community center.
就在考试地点的社区中心门外
We traced the serial numbers.
我们追踪了这个系列号♥
Same video games my son had
和我儿子刚用
just bought with our credit card.
我信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的游戏碟一样
That's great detective work, but tell me something.
侦探工作做得不错 但告诉我
Why does this man look like he was beaten?
为什么这个人看上去像被爆打了
He fell on the way here.
他来的路上摔倒了
He fell on what, your fist?
他摔在了什么东西上 你的拳头上
What's your name, sir?
你叫什么 先生
I go by Sh-Shoo Fly.
我以前叫修·福莱
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表