你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 是谁先开始的 我们还是他们
I mean, who started it? Us or them?
是他 他把寿司放在你的储物柜里
Him. He put sushi in your locker.
那好吧 我们回击过他了
Right, okay, all right, well, we got him back already.
- 她没有 - 我不知道她是否参与了这事
- Not her. - I don't know if she's all in.
她只是个菜鸟
She's just a rookie.
- 雷根警官和杨科警官 - 什么事
- Officers Reagan and Janko. - Yeah.
警长吗
Sarge?
邦德警长 车队服务部
Sergeant Bond, Fleet Services.
谢谢你们自愿参加
I want to thank you for volunteering
纽约警♥察♥局绿色交通工具试点项目
for the NYPD Green Vehicle pilot program.
志愿参加...
Volunteering for...?
减少碳排放量从小事做起
A smaller carbon footprint starts with a single step.
哦 抱歉 我...
Oh, sorry, I...
我们没有...
we didn't...
当我们听说有这个机会的时候
Didn't give it a second thought
我们想都没想就同意了
when we heard about the opportunity.
车在后面停车场
Vehicle's out in the back lot.
我们去熟悉下吧
Let's go get acquainted.
因为如果我们把威尔奇说出来
'Cause if we called Welch out,
我们所有人都可能会被内务部调查
we'd likely have IA down on all of us.
真是见鬼
This sucks.
各单位注意 有车祸 司机们出现争吵
All units, 10-53, drivers in dispute.
第20和第12街 交叉口
Intersection 20th and 12th.
这是12 David 给我们回应
12 David, show us responding.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 彼此退后
Hey, back off from each other!
退后
Back off!
都退后
Back off of each other!
离我远点 从我面前消失
Get out of my face. Get out of my face.
放下球棒
Drop the bat!
放松点
Relax!
你们不可能是真的警♥察♥
Y'all can't be real cops.
- 我们是的 - 什么 就开着那玩意儿吗
- Yes, we are. - What, driving that thing?
嘿
Hey!
- 我们的车 - 他的驾照在哪里
- Our car! - Where's his medallion?!
过来
Come on!
- 从车上下来 - 听着 他没有驾照
- Get off the car! - Listen, he needs medallion.
下车 退后
Get off the car! Back up!
退后 退后
Back up, back up!
坐下 呼叫总部 这是12 David
Sit down. Central, 12 David.
这里需要马上支援...
Requesting a 10-85 forthwith at this location...
我们吵架了 是的
We argued, yeah.
她要我做的事太离谱了
What she's asking me to do is nuts.
好吧 但这是疯狂但却正确还是仅仅就是离谱
Okay, but is it nuts and the right thing or just nuts?
为了在监狱里的职业罪犯们
Risk losing my shield for some career criminal
冒着失去警徽的风险吗
doing another stint in prison?
这是一个过失杀人案子
It's a manslaughter rap.
我没判她有罪
I didn't convict her.
我的意思是 我没有让她去坐牢 艾琳也没有
I mean, I didn't sentence her, neither did Ellen.
你们收集证据 立案 出庭作证
You gathered the evidence, you built the case, you testified.
那是我们该做的
That's what we do.
100%合法吗
100% legit?
- 什么 那次逮捕吗 - 是的
- What, the collar? - Yeah.
我会一直坚持是对的
I'll stand behind it all day long.
嗯 艾伦并没有这样
Well, Ellen's not standing behind it.
她认为这是有偏见的
She thinks it's slanted.
艾伦确实大部分时间都醉醺醺的
Ellen was pretty slanted herself most of the time.
她很清醒
She got sober.
我为她感到高兴 但这并不意味着
And I'm happy for her, but it doesn't mean
她可以利用我们的案件
she gets to go through our cases,
来发她的善心
looking for good deeds she can do.
她反对什么
What's her beef?
拜托 丹尼
Come on. Danny.
你想让我支持你吗
Do you want me on your side?
她反对什么
What's her beef?
希瑞斯·帕克斯顿有颗痣
Cerise Paxton had a mole.
就在这
Here.
好吧
Okay.
当我给目击者看照片辨认时
When I showed the eyewitness a photo array,
我忘记给另外五张照片点上小痣了
I forgot to ink little moles on the other five filler photos.
所以 嗯 你想要为罪犯
So, yeah, you want to stretch
大书特书 伸张正义吗
a perp's rights all the way to Alaska?
它可以被认为是一个稍有偏见的指认
It could be considered a slightly slanted ID.
- 就这样吗 - 就这样
- And that's it? - That's it.
这是有原因的
And not for nothing.
希瑞斯·帕克斯顿从12岁时
Cerise Paxton has a record
就已经有前科了
going back to age 12.
她这辈子每天
There's not a day in her life
或多或少都在犯法
where she did not break some law somewhere.
所以如果她在那事上没罪
Yeah, so if she's not guilty of that,
她也会在别的事上有罪
she's guilty of something else.
别告诉我你自己从没这么想过
Tell me you never say that to yourself.
我是雷根
Reagan.
你认真的吗
Are you kidding me?
好吧
All right.
半个小时后在那见你
I'll, uh, I'll meet you there in a half an hour.
艾伦的尸体刚刚在东河被捞上来
Harbor just fished Ellen's body out of the East River.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你和我一起去
You're coming with me.
你绕过我 草率行动
You went around me and you jumped the gun.
草率行动 现在距退休只有一周了
Jumped the gun? The date's a week from now.
你来工作的时候就已经知道了退休年龄
You knew the retirement age when you came on the job.
我小时候也知道我会死掉
I also knew I was gonna die when I was little.
但这并不意味着我要开始计划我的葬礼
It doesn't mean I planned my own funeral.
哦 少来 崔维斯
Oh, come on, Travis.
作为一个公民 一个男人
I have earned my right as a citizen, as a man,
一个从来都脚踏实地的警♥察♥ 我有权利
as a cop who hasn't lost a single step.
听着 我已经向奥尔巴尼市政♥府♥申请了
Look, I made an appeal to Albany.
他们靠不住的 你知道的
Don't hold your breath and you know it.
总得尝试一下吧
Just give it a chance.
我的家庭从1840年起
My family has been in this country
就在这个国家了
since the 1840s.
在他们通过民权法案前我才十岁
I was ten before they passed the Civil Rights Act.
生命中的任何机会我都去抓住
Any breaks I caught in life,
我逆流而上 我抓住了机会
I caught while I was swimming upstream.
现在我62岁
And now I'm 62.
我不想就此随波逐流 你明白吗
I'm not about to start to just going with the flow, understand?
不 我不明白
No, I don't understand.
你是个在做傻事的聪明人
You're a smart man on a fool's errand.
这...这不是针对您的 老大
It's... It's nothing against you, boss.
我相信你会竭尽全力
I believe you're gonna do everything you can,
但惹是生非不是你的风格
but rocking the boat is not your style.
我是一个优秀警♥察♥ 不 是杰出
I am a good cop-- no, more than good,
而且更有价值
and more valuable
这些年来 我一直都是如此
for all the years I've been one.
我有权做出抗争
I have earned this right to fight.
你同样也赢得了警局对你的
You have also earned the gratitude
感恩和尊重
and respect of this department.
难道你要丢弃这一切
Are you gonna throw all that away
只是为了起诉警局吗
with a lawsuit against this department?
如果我获得过这些荣耀...
Well, if I've earned it...
该如何挥霍它也应取决于我
I guess it's up to me how I spend it.
你根本没有在听
You don't want to listen.
我在听
I did listen,
但是倾听不代表认同
but listening isn't always agreeing.
我讲完了 局长
If that's all, Commissioner.
恩 解散
Yeah. Dismissed.
她身上没有伤口
There's no wounds
也没有任何能够证明
or evidence of trauma that would indicate a struggle
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表