Good point.
问得好
Multiple sources confirming.
多方确认过了
What about the head of the Warrior Kings?
国王帮的头怎么说?
Won't play ball.
不接受
Well, squeeze 'em.
好吧 逼一下
Threaten to reopen every murder case he's close to.
威胁重新调查已经结案的每一个谋杀案
That won't work, boss.
这没用的 老板
Well, make it work.
想法让它有效果
The leader of the Warrior Kings is already in prison.
国王帮的老大已经在监狱里了
He runs the gang from his cell, up in Otisville.
他在奥的斯维尔从牢房♥里管理他的人
It's Mario Hunt.
他是马里奥·亨特
Landed up in Otisville, where he took over his gang.
在奥的斯维尔 他接管了帮派
Where he feels free to stonewall us.
在那里他感到可以跟我们玩玩
What's that mean?
什么意思?
He put out word he'd take a sit-down with you...
他说出他会和您坐下来谈...
and only you.
只跟您谈
So what you're bringing me--
所以你给我带来的就是
I'm invited to negotiate with the man
我被邀请与这个家伙谈判
who murdered my friend and his wife.
他杀了我的朋友和他的妻子
That's my option here.
这就是我的选择权
He can't negotiate with a guy who killed an NYPD chief in cold blood.
不能和一个残酷杀死纽约警♥察♥分局长的人谈判
You get that, right?
你明白这点 对吧?
What I get, it's my job here to give our boss the options,
我理解我的工作就是让老板有选择权
no matter how troubling those options are.
不管这些选择是多么困难
So you want to kill the messenger, go ahead.
所以你想杀了信使 随便吧
Nobody's saying anything about...
没人这么说...
Stop.
别说了
Set it up.
安排吧
Ronald Lloyd's been reporting to me
罗纳德·劳埃德一直在向我报告
since his release from Green Haven.
自从他从绿港放出来后就这样了
Keeping his nose clean?
没闯什么祸吧?
Well, I've never received any reports to the contrary.
嗯 从来没有收到负面报告
We picked him up at a Warrior King bar yesterday.
我们昨天在国王帮的酒吧找到他
I'll check it out. If he screwed up,
我会查查 如果他去了
I'll violate him, and he can face a parole hearing.
我会判他违反条例 他要参加假释听证会
Actually, we're not looking to put him away
其实 我们不打算告他
on a parole violation.
违反假释条例
So what are we talking about?
那么我们在谈什么?
We're looking at him in connection
我们在找看他与
with a double homicide.
一起双尸命案的关联
Surprised to hear that.
很惊讶听到这点
Ronald seemed determined to turn his life around.
罗纳德似乎决心改变他的生活
The leader of the ADT street gang, and his driver,
ADT的头和他的司机
were murdered yesterday.
昨天被谋杀
Ronald says he was here with you
罗纳德说他和你在一起
at the time of the murder.
就在谋杀发生的时候
Yeah, Ronald came in for his scheduled
是的 罗纳德按计划来
face-to-face meeting yesterday.
参加昨天的面对面会面
12:15 p.m. We met for approximately half an hour.
下午12点一刻 我们谈了大概半小时
Gates was hit at 12:30 in Queens.
盖茨12点半在皇后区中枪
Which would make it kind of impossible
这使得不可能
for him to kill Gates at that time.
是他那时杀了盖茨
Looks like Lloyd's not your guy.
看起来劳埃德不是你要找的家伙
Hey, Chris.
嘿 克里斯
How you been?
你好吗?
Officer Reagan.
里根警官
It's great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you. This is my partner, Eddie Janko.
很高兴见到你 这是我的搭档艾迪·扬科
Hey.
嘿
Pleasure.
幸会
Hey, your partner tell you how he saved my business?
你搭档告诉过你他是怎么救了我的生意吗?
No, it was no big deal.
这没什么大不了的
Come on, man.
得了 老兄
I got robbed three months after I opened.
我开张三个月就被抢
No insurance.
没有上保险
If Jamie hadn't caught the guys,
如果杰米没有抓住那些家伙
located my merchandise, I'd have had to close down.
找到我的货 我就得关门大吉
Well, I'm glad that it worked out.
我很高兴事情解决了
So how is business?
生意怎么样?
Whole world's plugged into something.
整个世界乱套了
Keeps me busy.
我忙得要死
Yeah, that's why we're here.
是啊 这就是我们来的目的
We've had a rash of unauthorized transmissions
有一个未经授权的信♥号♥♥
over the PD radio.
侵入了警用无线电
Yeah, been a lot of chatter about that on the scanner sites.
是啊 网上有很多人在谈这件事
Well, it's nothing to brag about.
这没什么好吹嘘的
Trust me, nobody's bragging. They're pissed off.
相信我 没有人吹嘘 他们气死了
See, 99% of these scanner buffs,
99%的警用电台迷
they just listen to police calls.
他们只是听警♥察♥说
You always get a few trolls.
但总是有少数混♥蛋♥
You know some of these guys, Chris.
你认识一些家伙 克里斯
Anybody we should be looking at?
有谁人我们应该查查吗?
Yeah, this kid-- he's been in here a few times.
是的 有个小孩来过几次
Still in high school.
仍然在读高中
Calls himself "Shadow."
自称“阴影”
Major attitude.
派头专业
Dresses like a punk, but he's a serious wire-head.
穿得像朋克 但是一个有经验的玩家
Knows the technology cold.
很懂技术
Do you know where we could find him?
知道在哪里能找到他吗?
Cybercafé on 25th. It's big with the buffs.
25大街的网吧 警用电台迷常去的地方
Thanks, Chris. We're gonna check it out.
谢谢 克里斯 我们会去查查
Anytime.
不客气
All right, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Ace Double Trey soldiers, every one of 'em.
都是ADT的马仔
Witnesses say the gunman approached on foot
目击证人说枪手步行靠近
and opened fire.
向他们开火
Let me guess, nobody got a look at his face.
我猜没人看到他的脸
You got it.
你说对了
This thing is spinning out of control.
事情开始失控了
Detectives?
侦探?
We got a fifth victim, a civilian.
发现第五个受害者 是个平民
She's just a baby. How's she doing?
她还是个孩子 她怎么样?
Took a bullet in her leg, lost some blood.
腿上中了一枪 失了一些血
Could be worse.
本来可能更糟
You know, I heard a rumor that the bravest girl
我听说全纽约最勇敢的女孩
in all of New York City is here tonight.
今晚在这里
And I think I just found her.
我想我找到她了
You stay brave for me, okay?
坚持下去 好吗?
You, too, Mom.
妈妈也一样
All right?
好吗?
Get her out of here. It's gonna be okay.
把她带走 应该没事的
It's eight bodies in 48 hours.
48小时内八具尸体
And even if we figure out who hit Gates,
即使我们知道谁杀了盖茨
it's not gonna stop the bodies from piling up.
也无法阻止尸体越来越多
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yo, why are you hassling me?
哟 你们为什么要骚扰我?
Are you Shadow?
你是叫“阴影”吗?
What about it?
怎么啦?
What about it? Do yourself a favor,
帮自己一个忙
drop the attitude. What's your real name?
老实点 你的真名叫什么?
Tommy O'Rourke, but I don't go by that.
汤米·奥罗克 但我不用那个名字
For a guy who listens to cop radio 24/7,
对于一个人整天监听警用电台的人
you just don't seem excited to see us, Tommy.
看起来你见到我们好像不兴奋啊 汤米
Just 'cause I listen don't mean I like you guys.
我监听你们 并不意味着我喜欢你们
Yeah? What'd we ever do to you?
是吗?我们怎么得罪你了?
You're doing it right now.
就像你现在正在做的
Getting in my face when I didn't do nothing.
我什么也没做 就来骚扰我
That's a really nice radio you got there.
你有一个很好的电台
I bet you could transmit over the NYPD frequency with that bad boy.
我敢打赌你可以用它在警用频率上呼叫
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表