That would cost the city billions.
这会花费数十亿元
Unauthorized transmissions divert resources,
未经授权的使用会占用资源
and they put real victims in danger,
把真正的受害者置于危险之中
not to mention cops.
更不用说警♥察♥了
And for the few knuckleheads that make these calls,
对于少数乱报案的傻瓜
it's their idea of a good time.
这是他们的理想的美好时光
That's because they're not risking their lives
那是因为他们不会冒生命危险
answering those calls.
应答这些呼叫
We go in this joint looking for a fight,
我们要进去找不痛快了
we're gonna get one.
一定会的
Maybe we should call for backup.
也许我们应该要求支援
Why? What fun would backup be?
为什么?叫后援多没劲?
Stay alert.
保持警惕
Step aside.
让开
It may take a while, but step aside!
听不进是吧 让开!
Y'all must be lost.
你们一定是迷路了
Actually, we're not. We're looking for Ronald Lloyd.
老实说我们没有 我们在找罗纳德·劳埃德
Man, I don't give a damn who you looking for.
老兄 我才不管你找谁
You seen him?
你看见他了吗?
You assed out.
你们滚出去
Ronald ain't around here.
罗纳德不在这里
You know, I smell the recreational usage of marijuana.
你知道吗 我闻到了大♥麻♥的味道
Write me a ticket, and take off.
给我开张罚单 然后走人
How about this instead?
不如这样?
I'll just toss the whole joint,
我把这里翻个遍
and see what other goodies we can find.
并看看可以找到什么好东西
We could start with you, tough guy.
我们可以从你开始 硬汉
Detectives!
侦探们!
Looking for me?
找我?
How you doing, Ronald?
你好吗 罗纳德?
Good. Can't complain.
好得不能再好了
Me, neither.
我也一样
We're gonna need you to take a ride with us.
我们需要你跟我们走一趟
We got to ask you some questions about the murder of Damon Gates.
要问你一些达蒙·盖茨被谋杀的问题
Oh, yeah. I heard about that.
哦耶 我听说了
Somebody did him in real good.
有人干的不错
Pretty sure his crew's not laughing.
我相当肯定他的伙计们不会高兴的
Oh, well!
好吧!
Let's go.
我们走吧
I'm not so sure about that.
我要不走呢
Back up.
退后
Let's get this started.
我们这样吧
Turn your crew loose on me,
你的人对我动手
and I can turn this nine loose on you.
我就对你动手
But then we're both gonna have a problem.
但是 接下来我们都会有麻烦了
At ease, Kings.
放轻松 伙计们
It's a nice day for a ride.
这个天出去走走也不错
Good call.
好主意
After you.
你先请
The call said three gunmen.
电♥话♥说有三个枪手
You guys take the left!
你们从左边上!
You set?
你准备好了?
Let's go.
我们走吧
Go, go.
上 上
We had a call of an armed robbery here?
有人报案这里有武装抢劫?
No robbery here. Just... you guys.
没有抢劫 只有...你们
Another false alarm.
又一个假警报
More fun and games.
越来越好玩了
Units confines of the 12th precinct,
第12辖区范围
report of a 10-30 at 1912 6th Ave.
6大街1912号♥有枪击案
Location is Rampart Bank.
位置是Rampart银行
Shots fired.
有枪击
Reports of a female victim.
据报有一个女性受害者
Think this one's real?
你认为这是真的吗?
That's our dispatcher.
这是我们的调度员
That's all the way on the other side the precinct.
这回在辖区的另一边
Mr. Lloyd.
劳埃德先生
We understand you were released from Green Haven four months ago.
我们知道你四个月前从绿港放出来
Yep. Sure do miss the pastrami up in there.
是的 很想念那里的熏牛肉
Say again?
再说一遍?
Green Haven runs a kosher food program.
绿港有一个犹太食品项目
Oh. Okay, Rabbi. What can you tell us
哦 好吧 拉比 你知道多少
about the Damon Gates murder?
达蒙·盖茨被谋杀一事?
The brother got what was coming to him.
这家伙他自找的
How's that?
怎么讲?
You got rules, we got rules.
你们有规矩 我们也有规矩
You break them, you pay the price.
你坏了规矩 就要付出代价
And what rules did Damon Gates break?
达蒙·盖茨坏了什么规矩?
Doesn't really matter much now, do it?
现在无关紧要了 对吗?
It matters to us.
对我们很重要
Please.
得了
PD don't give a damn about street justice.
条子才不管街上的正义呢
Well, I wouldn't exactly refer to the crap
嗯 我才不会相信那些废话
that you guys pull as justice.
你们这帮家伙也讲正义
Are we done here, Daniel?
我们谈完了吗 丹尼?
No, we're not done.
没有 没谈完
Where were you today at the time of the Gates killing?
今天盖茨被杀时 你在哪里?
You ain't hanging that on me.
你赖不到我身上
Answer the question.
回答问题
I had an appointment.
我有一个约会
You're gonna have to do better than that, Ronald.
撒谎也要撒好点 罗纳德
I was with Ramirez.
我和拉米雷斯在一起
One of your Warrior King dirtbags?
你们国王帮的混♥蛋♥?
Eh, not quite.
呃 完全不是
My parole officer.
是我的假释官
So you're saying you were reporting to your P.O.
所以你意思是枪击案发生时
at the time of the hit?
你在见你的假释官?
Same time every week.
每周同样的时间
Write down the name and number of your P.O.
留下你假释官名字和电♥话♥
We'll check it out.
我们会查的
Be my guest.
随便
Have at it.
写好了
I'm out of here.
我要走了
Actually, you're not going anywhere.
你哪里也不能去
We picked you up in a bar,
我们在一家酒吧找到你
where you were associating with gang members.
你跟帮派成员在一起
That's a parole violation,
这违反了假释条例
so you can sit your ass down.
所以你最好老老实实坐下
You'll cool your jets in a holding cell
你老实在号♥子里呆着
while we visit your P.O.
等我们见了你的假释官再说
Can a brother at least get a coffee?
至少叫个兄弟搞杯咖啡来吧?
No, but I'll bring you a knish.
没有 但我会带给你一个馅饼回来
What happened?
出什么事了?
We got a double homicide on Warrior King turf.
国王帮的地盘上发生了一个双重杀人案
Both gang members?
两个都是帮派成员?
Yeah. Vics were shot, then had their throats cut.
是的 受害者被枪杀 然后被割喉
Signature of the Ace Double Treys.
典型的ADT手法
Rank?
级别呢?
Not just soldiers.
不只是马仔
Collateral damage?
附带损害?
None so far.
到目前为止没有
In my office.
到我的办公室去
The mayor called, sir.
市长的电♥话♥ 先生
In a minute.
等一分钟
The new leader of the ADTs
ADT新的头
is willing to negotiate a truce.
愿意谈判停战
Willing and able?
愿意和能力?
Sir?
不明白 先生?
Is he really the boss
他真的是老板
or just saying he is?
还只是说他是?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表