苏博 怎么了
Super? What's going on?
我的一位房♥客 克雷默夫人
One of my tenants, Mrs. Kramer,
今早没出来遛狗
didn't walk her dog this morning.
很反常吗
That unusual?
每天早上八点 雷打不动
8:00 a.m. every day, like clockwork.
你敲过她的门了
You knock on her door?
是的 没有回应
Yeah, no answer.
我觉得应该报♥警♥
I figured I should give you guys a call.
你做的很对
You did the right thing.
克雷默夫人
Mrs. Kramer.
打开门
Open it.
有人吗
Hello?
指挥中心 我这里有一具尸体
Central, I got a DOA at this location,
明显是谋杀
apparent homicide.
需要巡逻队长和相关小队到场
Have a patrol supervisor and squad respond.
这是自上个月来 第四起针对老年人的
This is the fourth vicious murder
蓄意谋杀
of an elderly victim in the past month,
发生在两个毗邻地区
in two adjoining precincts.
希德 为什么说这都是一人所为
Sid, what ties this to one actor?
法医说他们都死于钝力外伤
M.E. says they all died from blunt force trauma.
估计是某种铁锤或者是撬胎棍
Some kind of hammer or tire iron, it looks like.
估计
Looks like?
如盖瑞特所说 恶意地
Well, like Garrett says, vicious.
鉴证科还没从全部血迹中
Forensics hasn't gotten a good impression
找到线索
for all the gore.
城市中的上百万摄像头
And a million surveillance cameras in the city,
一无所获吗
and we don't have a single frame to point us?
现在还没有 最近这起
Not as of yet. This last one
看起来像嫌疑人装扮成快递员
looks like the perp gained access as a delivery guy.
我们如此推断是因为
And we know that because?
我们如此推断是因为
We know that because
他吵到了其他房♥客
he buzzed some other tenants
他说他要给1-H号♥房♥送花
saying he had flowers for 1-H.
所以他们就让他进来了
So they just buzzed him in?
给一个独自居住地老太太送花
Flowers for an old lady who lived alone.
你们想让我♥干♥什么
And what is it you need me for?
我们要称他连环杀手吗
Are we calling this a serial killer?
我们怎么叫有什么区别吗
What difference does it make what we call it?
媒体已经这么报道了
The press already is.
但我们有主动权 我打算不让报道透露太多信息
But we have it, and I'm getting that kind of semantics pushback.
- 头儿 - 谁也不见
- Sir? - Whatever it is, no.
您父亲
Your father.
嘿 爸
Hey, Pop.
抱歉闯入 弗朗西斯 希德 盖瑞特
Sorry to barge in, Francis. Sid, Garrett.
很高想见到您 局长
Good to see you, Commissioner.
怎么了
What's going on?
我的RDNY早餐刚好在这个街区
My RDNY breakfast was just down the block.
RDNY是纽约退休警探之家
That's the Retired Detectives of New York.
是的 我希望能和你聊会 但我们
Yeah, I hope it went well, but we're kind of
有些麻烦事情
in the middle of something.
我知道是什么事情
I know what you're in the middle of.
最近的一名受害者 琼·克雷默
The latest victim, Joan Kramer,
是杰米·法尔克的大姨子
was Jimmy Falco's sister-in-law.
他妻子很悲痛
His wife is now in mourning,
杰米让我过来打听打听
and Jimmy sent me up here to ask you guys
你们什么时候抓到那个畜生
just how close you are to catching this animal.
我们毫无头绪
We're nowhere.
这家伙在攻击我们脆弱的老年市民
This guy is preying on our most vulnerable citizens.
作为其中一员
And being one of them, who just happens
我恰好还有权利走入这间办公室
to have enough juice to walk into this office,
我来请求你们...抓住这个畜生
I came up here to say... catch the son of a bitch.
我们有什么线索
What do we got?
是个当地贩毒团伙
Front for a local drug ring.
吸毒者说是燃♥烧♥弹♥
Smoke-eaters say it was firebomb.
看起来很大个啊
Pretty big one, by the looks of it.
目前已有11人死亡
Brought out 11 bodies so far.
消防局说他们在引燃之前封锁了出口
FDNY says they blocked the exit before they torched it.
封锁出口
Blocked the exit?
某人要宣战啊
Somebody's making a statement.
看
Look at this.
警探们
Detectives.
特工维罗妮卡·莫妮娜
Special Agent Veronica Molina.
雷根和贝兹警探
Detectives Reagan and Baez.
什么风把联邦调查员吹到了我们美丽的城市
What brings the feds down to our fair city?
我在带领缉毒小队
I'm leading a DEA field division team
调查马诺·圣地亚哥
investigating Mano Sangriento.
墨西哥贩毒集团吗
Mexican drug cartel?
我以为是地方冲突呢
Thought this was more a local beef.
酒吧里的那些人
The individuals in that bar
为集团散发海♥洛♥因♥
distributed heroin for the cartel.
这就是马诺·圣地亚哥解决商业纠纷的方式
This is how Mano Sangriento settles business disputes.
你知道纽约警局有毒品调查科 对吗
You're aware that the NYPD has a narcotics bureau, right?
成效甚微 所以我们过来了
That's had limited success. That's why we're here.
好吧 这是件连环杀人案
Well, this is a multiple homicide.
所以我们过来了
That's why we're here.
我们正等待大量的海♥洛♥因♥运输船
We're expecting a major heroin shipment,
任何一天都可能会运抵纽约
due to arrive in New York any day.
还有呢
And?
我要与这起案件有关的所有报告的副本
I'd like copies of all reports related to this crime.
除非你告诉我们你所掌握的所有
Long as you give us everything you got
与马诺·圣地亚哥有关的信息
on Mano Sangriento, too.
那些信息是机密
I'm afraid that information is classified.
你就这么点能耐吗
That's the best you can do, huh?
感谢你们的配合 警探们
Appreciate your cooperation, Detectives.
同样感谢
Same to you.
什么时候开始这些联邦调查员开始在城市里
Since when do the feds run an operation in this city
脱离警♥察♥独来独往
without including the NYPD?
从来没有 我们有发言权
Since never, we got something to say about it.
警♥察♥世家 S07E22[本季终]
标题:蓝色警戒线 The Thin Blue Line
据可靠情报
We have solid Intel
他们的下一批货
that the cartel's next shipment will arrive
将在48小时内运达
in the next 48 hours.
你们迷路了吗 警探们
Are you lost, Detectives?
没有 可能是你记性不好
No, but maybe you didn't get the memo.
警探们的上司跟你们老大谈过
Chief of detectives spoke to your boss,
现在我们也加入了
and we're on the team now.
我们再考虑考虑
We'll see about this.
随便 但你不愿意和我们合作
Suit yourself, but you don't want to play ball with us,
警♥察♥也不会和FBI合作
PD doesn't play ball with the Agency.
坐
Sit.
我们站着
We'll stand.
我们现在的当务之急是确定
Our top priority will be ascertaining
货物到达的时间地点
where and when the shipment will arrive,
并制定一个封锁计划
and formulating an interdiction plan.
我们在监视一些
So, we are monitoring the leaders of several
- 当地贩毒团伙的头头 - 抱歉 打断一下
- local drug organizations... - Excuse me.
丹尼
Danny.
抱歉打断
Don't mean to interrupt.
但如果你想在市里跟踪一批货物
But if you want to track a shipment into this city,
就不该拿上司说事
you shouldn't start with the bosses.
你从低级别的开始
You start with the low-level guys,
大街上一手交钱一手交货的人
you know, the hand-to-hand guys on the street.
无意冒犯 纽约警局的流程并没能
With all due respect, NYPD procedure has failed
阻止这次交易 所以我们这次会指望
to stop this cartel, so we'll be adhering
缉毒局的办案流程
to DEA protocol on this one.
我不想拦你太久 艾利克斯
I'm not trying to jam you up, Alex.
我只是需要一些信息
I just need some information.
但我对那些被杀的老年人
I don't know anything about those old people
一无所知
who got killed, though.
好吧 但是你的听闻都可能有帮助
Okay, but anything you've heard could help.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表