Could we just leave it at that?
我觉得你可以拥有一段良好的友谊
I would like to think you can have a good friendship
不必分担朋友对自己合理化的想法
without having to share in that friend's rationalizations,
或是错觉
or even his illusions about himself.
我希望如此
I'd like to think that.
我希望我的朋友也这么对我
I hope my friends feel that way towards me.
无论优缺点
Faults and all.
我也是
Me, too.
算我一个
Me three.
我肯定是这样 不然我就没朋友了
I clearly do, or I wouldn't have any friends.
来吧 你就坐这儿
Come on, you gonna sit here
然后告诉我什么事也没有吗
and tell me there's nothing going on?
- 好 我不必坐在这里接受... - 欧文
- Okay, I don't have to sit here and take... - Owen.
为什么不回应你老婆的报♥警♥
Why didn't you respond to your wife's call?
- 我说过了 我以为只是日常... - 欧文 不要再说了
- Like I said, I thought it was routine... - Owen, stop talking!
我们被缠住了
We were caught up.
你是说你和米歇尔有事被缠住了
You mean you and Michelle were caught up?
- 是啊 - 嗯哼
- Yeah. - Uh-huh.
比如你想要换掉你的老婆
Like you wanted to replace your wife
- 用一个年轻的版本... - 不
- with a younger version... - No.
所以你就塞给她一些不对的药
...so you slipped her some bad meds...
- 不 我决不会做那种事 - 警探
- No, I would never do that! - Detective,
我的当事人是处于礼貌
my client is here as a courtesy.
请你尊重他
Show him some in return.
我知道真♥相♥自然会有礼貌
He'll get courtesy when I get the truth!
你知道我发现你
You know what I find
哪里有意思吗 欧文
interesting about you, Owen?
你坐在这 无比愤怒
You're sitting here, and you're all broken up,
装无辜
and you're playing all innocent,
而你就是一个死变♥态♥
and you're the same sick son of a bitch
开玩笑说你要杀了你的老婆
that made jokes about killing your own wife!
- 你说什么呢 - 我和你搭档聊过了
- What are you talking about? - I spoke to your partner.
- 我说的就是这个 - 米歇尔这么说的吗
- That's what I'm talking about. - Michelle said that?
是的 她说过
Yes, she said it!
- 好吧 我... - 不不 你不用说话
- All right, fine, I... - No, no, yo-you don't have to.
- 不 我要说 - 你不用
- No, I do! - You don't!
我绝对不会恐吓我的妻子 哪怕只是开玩笑
I would never threaten my wife, or even joke about it.
但是你说对了 警官 我的确出轨了
But you're right, Detective, I was having an affair.
所以你才没接那个任务
Is that why you missed the call?
是的 米歇尔不想去
Yeah, Michelle didn't want to go.
她讨厌看见沙琳
She hated seeing Sharyn.
因为米歇尔掌控了你的生活
Because Michelle runs your life
她告诉你应该做什么 你只需听从 是吗
and tells you what to do, and you just listen, huh?
她有她的理由 但如果事情可以换回
She gets her way, but I would do anything
我什么都愿意做 警官
to get that day back, Detective!
我什么都愿意做
I would do anything.
米歇尔 她对肾上腺素
Michelle, she would have known
也有了解 对吗
about the epinephrine, too, right?
对 我们救护车上的肾上腺素
Yeah, it came from our ambulance.
她有理由这样做吗
She ever have any reason to handle it?
有 她把东西给了我 让我交给沙琳
Yeah, she gave it to me to give to Sharyn.
真的吗
Really?
这样岂不是很有意思
Well, isn't that fascinating?
警官 米歇尔绝不可能...
Detective, there's no way Michelle would...
米歇尔今天上班吗
Michelle working today?
不 但是这一定...是一起事故
No, but this must be a... an accident.
她不可能...
She would never...
我要米歇尔家的地址
I'm gonna need an address for Michelle.
- 她不会... - 地址
- She would never... - An address!
供述之前 你最后一次和金德乐先生
Prior to this confession, when's the last time
谈话是什么时候
you spoke to Mr. Kindler?
在最初的辩护♥法♥庭上
During the original plea process.
- 十年前 - 是的
- Ten years ago? - Yes.
所以你与这个男人已经十年没有联♥系♥了
So you've had no contact with this man for the past ten years?
- 是的 - 你出现在这
- That's correct. - Yet, here you are
是为了证明他的行为
testifying on his behalf.
我是来证明真想
I'm testifying to the facts.
- 认罪的事实 - 是的
- The facts of this confession. - Yes.
是认罪 不是定罪
A confession, not a conviction?
就如我所说的
As I said,
我和我们地检署的调查员...
myself and the investigators from my office...
雷根女士 你是DNA测试的专家吗
Are you an expert on DNA analysis, Ms. Reagan?
DNA会由专家复查
The DNA was reviewed by experts.
但是你是专家吗
But are you one?
不
No.
不 你们地检署的人
No. And members of your own office
都要求你作证反对
asked you to testify against
金德乐先生的说法 对吗
Mr. Kindler, correct?
作为一名法律工作者 我有责任
As an officer of the law, it's my responsibility
客观地说出真♥相♥ 而不是有选择地说
to testify objectively, not selectively.
请回答这个问题
Answer the question, please.
他们说的没错
They did.
医院专家都说这个男人很危险
Hospital experts all say this man is dangerous,
但是除了你
but not you.
我来这就是为了证明金德乐先生的犯罪史
I'm here to testify on Mr. Kindler's
以及新证据的有效性
criminal history, and the validity of this new evidence.
就是这样
That's all.
你真的认为他不危险吗
You really don't think this man is dangerous?
如果你是想问我的观点
If you're asking my opinion,
我想如果他一开始没被错误地指控谋杀
I think he would never have ended up in this hospital
他就不会被关在精神病院
if he wasn't falsely accused of murder in the first place.
私人时间
请勿打扰
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我也想问这个问题
I might ask you the same question.
你先回答我
You first.
辛西娅和我正试着分居
Cynthia and I are trying a trial separation.
持续多久了
And how long's that been?
几个月吧
Couple of months.
几次了
How many is that?
第三个 如果你有记得话【注:前两次都是Frank帮助解决的】
The third, if you're keeping score.
你怎么来这的
How did you get up here?
我以前是警探
I used to be a detective.
我还是记得怎么绕过前台
I still remember how to get past a desk.
我今天请病假了 居然还要回答你的问题
I'm taking a sick day, to answer your question.
- 你生病了吗 - 没
- You sick? - No.
那我休息12天年假中的一天
I'm taking one of, like, 12 accrued.
如果这也不行的话
But if that's also a problem,
我能在五分钟内穿戴整齐出门
I can be shaved and dressed in five.
听着 我是以朋友身份来的
Look, I came here as a friend.
至少我是这么认为的
Or at least I thought so,
但是我甚至都不知道你分居了 所以...
but I didn't even know you were separated, so...
如果我们是朋友 也只是第二重关系
If we're friends, we're friends second,
我们首先是上司和下属关系
boss and employee first.
是的
Right.
并且我也不想让你承担我的问题
And I didn't want to burden you with my problems.
可以 那就召开新闻发布会
Then don't. Hold a press conference,
认错 继续前进吧
eat crow, and move on.
或者
Or?
或者你就是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Or you are being exactly the kind of ass
你让我骑虎难下
you accuse me of being on so many occasions.
但是我什么都没做错
But I didn't do anything wrong.
你总是...
As you always...
而且我的行为没有影响
And my actions don't affect
35000个警♥察♥ 和八百万市民
the 35,000 cops, or the eight million citizens.
你总是说 "聚光灯 外表 认知观三者一体"
As you always say, “optics, appearances, perceptions.”
呵...
Oh...
朋友的忠告 收起你的骄气
As a friend, swallow your pride
承担这次事情的后果
and fall on your sword.
否则辞职
Or resign.
很好
Okay.
什么很好
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表