was completely consensual.
都是完全自愿的
She said she was afraid for her life.
她说她害怕自己的性命不保
Look, uh, between us,
呃 我们之间
Emily tends to be a little bit of a drama queen.
艾米丽有点儿幻想自己是偶像剧女王
You mind putting your hands on the table?
介意把你的手放到桌子上吗
Flat on the table.
双手摊开放在桌上
Palms down.
手心向下
Those bruises don't exactly look consensual.
这些伤看起来不像是自愿的
Step away from the table.
离开桌子
Come on. Let's go.
过来 走吧
You're under arrest. Hands behind your back.
你被逮捕了 把手放在背后
Go. Hey, whoa. Easy.
走 嘿 哇哦 别激动
I didn't know he was gonna give a speech.
我不知道他要发表演讲
Look, I like Sy, and I appreciate his generosity,
我喜欢塞 我感激他的慷慨
but as you know, I have a policy
但你知道 我有一条禁忌就是
against boosters attending public functions at One PP.
不让赞助者出席警署总部的公开活动
For $5 million, on top of all he's already given,
为了500万美元 还有他已经给的那么多资助的份儿上
I called an audible.
所以我临时安排的
Why would you call an audible?
为什么你要临时改变进程
Because he asked. He doesn't ask for much. I...
因为他要求了 他没要求很多 我...
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
It was embarrassing.
这让人很尴尬
He paid you a compliment.
他称赞了你
A compliment's one thing.
称赞是一回事
This was like pouring syrup all over me.
这就像往我身上倒了糖浆一样
That's just his style.
这就是他的风格
Well, it's not mine,
那不是我的风格
and it certainly has no place in our press room.
这当然也不能出现在我们的发布厅
And there's no such thing as a free lunch.
天下没有免费的午餐
Meaning? Meaning Sy Goodman also has homes
什么意思 意思是塞·古德曼在
in East Hampton, Aspen and Jupiter, Florida.
东汉普顿斯 阿斯彭和佛罗里达州的朱庇特市都有房♥产
All of which have police departments
所有这些地方的警♥察♥部门
which would welcome his generosity with open arms.
都会热烈欢迎来自他的慷慨资助
Point taken.
我明白你的意思了
Thank you. Once in a while,
谢谢 总要有些时候
you got to take one for the team...
个人要为了团队做些牺牲...
Even you. But in the future,
即使是你 但以后
please manage our joint appearances
请处理好这种双方都在的场合
to embrace the fact
并且接受我
that I am uncomfortable with public displays of affection.
对于公开示好感到不舒服的事实
Without insulting him? How would I do that?
在不冒犯到他的情况下 我怎么能做到
Carefully.
小心就是了
And why are you tagging along?
你为什么跟过来了
Uh, don't shoot the messenger,
呃 别殃及无辜
but Sy Goodman just got pulled over for speeding on the Deegan
但是塞·古德曼在迪根路因超速而被停车检查了
about an hour ago.
大约一个小时前
Okay. Well, thankfully, that is well below my pay grade.
好 谢天谢地 这远低于我的职责范围
Yeah, well, not this time.
呃 这次不是
He was clocked doing 95, under lights and siren,
他驾驶全黑改装的福特拦截者警车
in a blacked-out Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
在鸣警笛的情况下 时速95码
Where did he get that?
他从哪弄到的
I don't know. Also, with a 357 Magnum
我不知道 中♥央♥仪表台上
in a custom holster on the center console.
放了一把有定做皮套的口径375的马南格手♥枪♥
What?!
什么
For which he has a premise permit
他有居家持枪证
but not a carry permit.
但没有外带持枪许可证
He also played your courtesy card with the arresting officer.
他还给逮捕他的警员出示了你的优待卡
Look, boss, Goodman and his pals do a hell of a lot of good.
头儿 古德曼和他的朋友做了许多好事
I mean, no way I swing college for my two kids without him.
我的意思是 要是没有他我无法让我的两个孩子上大学
Well, that does not change the fact
那也改变不了
that citizens traveling under lights and siren
任何公民超速行驶还鸣警笛
is against the law, not to mention packing a handgun.
都是违法的事实 更不用说夹带手♥枪♥了
I get it. But nothing happened but a traffic stop.
我明白 但除了路检什么也没发生
And we're all set up to just... look the other way.
我们已经做好准备...睁一只眼闭一只眼了
Actually, we're not. There's already a picture
事实是 我们做不到 在《纽约邮报》的网页上已经有
of Goodman and the cop on the Post's Web site.
古德曼和那警♥察♥的图片了
What?
什么
What's the headline again?
这回标题又是什么
"Reagan pal's wild ride."
"雷根的小伙伴之狂野飙车"
We did a little digging, Brandon.
我们做了些调查 布兰登
Your old man's got his own hedge fund, huh?
你♥爸♥爸有他自己的对冲基金 是吧
That's some serious cash.
那可是一大笔钱
Which is relevant to this situation how?
和这事有什么关系
We know what your dad does, Brandon. How about you?
我们知道你♥爸♥是干什么的 布兰登 你是干啥的呢
Oh, I'm the black sheep who squanders his father's fortune
哦 我是挥霍我爸财产
and sullies his good name.
玷污他好名声的败家子
Then you got three priors for assaulting women.
你有三次对女性施暴前科
I'd say that does make you a black sheep.
要我说那确实让你成为败家子
Those were misunderstandings.
那些是误会
Like Emily Harrison?
就像艾米丽·哈里森一样吗
Emily may look innocent, but trust me, she isn't.
艾米丽可能看上去无辜 但相信我 并非如此
Meaning she likes it rough.
我的意思是她喜欢粗暴
So being tied up, beaten and raped was her idea?
所以被捆绑 施暴和强♥奸♥都是她的主意吗
That's not what happened. Let's just say
不是这样子的 那就说
that Emily was a willing participant
艾米丽在你强♥奸♥她并且
in you assaulting her
在你扣她为人♥质♥的24小时里
and holding her hostage for 12 hours.
都是个心甘情愿的参与者
Why would she then turn around and call 911?
那为什么她转身就报♥警♥了
You guys realize you're not the only ones
你们这些家伙晓得你们不是唯一
who know how to do a Google search?
知道用谷歌♥搜索的人吗
My father is worth $3 billion.
我爸爸有30亿美元的身家
Emily asked me for a little bit of money, I said no,
艾米丽向我要一小笔钱 我拒绝了
she got upset, here we are.
她很生气 就是这样
Well, now it all makes sense.
好嘛 变成你说的有理了
You're the victim in this thing.
你成了这件事的受害者
Yep, happens all the time.
是 经常发生这种事
Pro athletes, celebrities... If you've got money,
专业运动员 名流们... 如果你有了钱
you're a target.
你就成了目标
I'd feel real bad for you
如果我真的相信了你说的屁话
if I believed a damn word you've said.
我会感觉你特受委屈的
I think I'll call my lawyer now.
我现在要找我的律师了
What I want to know is,
我想要知道的是
why do they shoot everything, like, 20 times?
为什么他们每一个镜头都要拍20多遍
I'm still trying to figure out
我还想弄清
what everybody does and why there's so many of them.
每人分工是什么 还有为什么有这么多人
Well, it's probably a union thing.
可能是工会的事
You guys are real cops, right?
你们是真正的警♥察♥ 是吧
It's tough to tell around here.
在这氛围很难分辨
Yeah, we're the real deal.
是 我们是真正的警♥察♥
Did you watch the rehearsal of the next scene?
你看过下一幕的预演吗
Where we run into the burning meth den
我们要冲进着火了的冰♥毒♥窝点
and bust the gang bangers?
逮捕犯罪团伙
Yeah, we saw it.
是的 我们看过了
Would we really do that?
真的警♥察♥会那么做吗
Well... it's like you guys say,
呃...就像你们所说的
it's not like you're shooting a documentary.
你们不是在拍摄纪录片
I knew it.
我就知道
These writers are so full of it.
这些编剧都是在胡扯
In reality,
实际上
unless there was hostages or bystanders in danger,
除非有人♥质♥或者旁观者处于危险中
you and Dempsey would just let the fire
你和邓普希只要利用大火
force the suspects out of the building, then arrest them.
迫使疑犯走出大楼 然后将其逮捕
I'm Dempsey.
我是邓普希
Right. Sorry.
好吧 对不起
I'm in awe of what you guys do.
我很敬畏你们所做的工作
The risks you take.
所冒的风险
You're true heroes.
你们是真正的英雄
Thanks.
谢谢
But seriously, I have no idea how you live
但认真地说 我不知道你们是怎么
on that crap money they pay you.
靠那一点点薪水过活的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表