And who better to know how to kill somebody
知道如何杀人
and then clean up the crime scene,
然后清理犯罪现场
not leaving evidence,
不留下证据
than somebody who works in the M.E.'s office?
没有人比在验尸官办公室工作过的人更在行了
Yeah, I don't think the rain was an accident.
是啊 我认为下雨不是巧合
But Holt said he was home sleeping
但霍尔特说 当时他
at the time of the murder, right?
在家睡觉 对吧
Which you and I both know is highly unlikely.
你和我都知道这是不可能的
So we're gonna have to get a subpoena to find out
所以我们要申请一张传票去搞清楚
which cell tower his phone was pinging off of at the time.
当时他的手♥机♥在哪里
Do you really want the answer to that?
你真的想要搞清楚吗
Do I want to know?
我想吗
I'm not sure, but it's our job to know.
我不知道 但这是我们的工作
Who you calling?
你打给谁
My sister.
我老妹
Do you want to start?
您想开始吗
No.
不
Do you want to give me a little heads-up?
您能给我一点提示吗
No.
没有
Here I am.
我来了
Good. Please.
好吧 请
Okay, I want complete honesty,
我需要老老实实
full disclosure, no holds barred.
完全披露 毫无保留
Agreed?
同意吗
Uh, first, about?
呃 首先 什么事
My son.
我儿子
Agreed.
同意
Detective Reagan's a piece of work...
雷根警探是...
Officer Reagan. Jamie.
雷根警员 杰米
Oh.
哦
Jamie. That's right.
杰米吗 没错
How you think he is perceived out there,
你们认为外面是怎么看他的
what the other cops and bosses think of him?
其他警♥察♥和老大怎么看他
You actually want us to talk about one of your kids?
您真的想让我们谈谈你的孩子吗
He's hardly a kid.
他已经不是个孩子了
Son, then.
那就儿子吧
That's kind of the third rail around here.
这是一个敏感的话题
Well, now it's not.
好了 现在不是
So, please?
所以 请吧
Talk to me.
告诉我
Jamie's an excellent cop.
杰米是一个优秀的警♥察♥
Other cops like him 'cause he's reliable and loyal.
其他警♥察♥喜欢他 因为他可靠和忠诚
Bosses like him because he excels at everything he does.
老大们喜欢他 因为他工作得心应手
If anything, he is an underused asset.
如果要说 他有点大材小用了
So you're the good cop?
所以你唱红脸
Boss?
老大
Makes you the bad cop.
那你唱白脸
Uh, I second everything Sid just said.
呃 我支持希德刚才说的
But?
但是
No buts.
没有但是
But? However?
但是 然而
Okay, there's a question that floats around here.
好吧 有一个问题
Why is Jamie Reagan still a beat cop?
为什么杰米·雷根仍然是一个小警♥察♥
And the answer to the question that floats around here?
那这个问题的答案是
The stock answer would be:
标准答案是
uh, he's biding his time.
呃 他在等机会
But?
但
But...
但...
I think it's something else.
我认为是别的原因
I think you're holding him back.
我想是您阻碍了他
Me?
我
Could be.
可能
People know you go overboard
大家都知道您非常严厉
making sure that there's no special treatment for your kids.
确保你的孩子没有得到特殊待遇
Jamie's successes and failures should be purely his own,
杰米的成功和失败应该纯粹靠他自己
like every other cop.
像其他警♥察♥一样
But he's not like every other cop.
但他不像其他警♥察♥一样
And pretending he is doesn't make it so.
就算他不是
So I should just move him up the ranks as I please?
那么 我应该把他放到晋升的名单里吗
No, but however well-intentioned you are,
不是 但是无论您有什么好意
in not artificially helping him along,
不想人为地帮他
it actually does the opposite.
实际上起到反作用
It artificially holds him back.
人为地阻碍了他
How?
怎么会
There are bosses on this job
有一些头
who are very interested in Jamie.
对杰米非常感兴趣
And who wouldn't be?
谁不会呢
They want to tap him for special assignments,
他们想安排他一些特别任务
even promotions,
甚至提升他
but they're afraid in doing so, it will ruffle your feathers.
但他们不敢 担心会让您不高兴
You second this?
你也这么认为
Yes, boss.
是的 老大
Should I have a lawyer here?
我应该请律师吗
Only if you think you need one.
你自己看着办
I... What do you want?
我...你们想要干什么
Well, we checked your phone records, Mr. Holt.
好吧 我们查了你的电♥话♥记录 霍尔特先生
Your cell phone pinged off of the tower
你的手♥机♥出现在
closest to the murder scene.
靠近谋杀现场的地方
Actually, to clarify,
其实 要澄清一点
it didn't ping the night of the murder,
不是谋杀案发生的那晚
but as you can see from these records,
但是从这些记录可以看出
your cell phone was in that area
过去几个星期在那个地方
many times over the past few weeks.
你的手♥机♥出现过许多次
Which tells us
这说明
that you were casing the scene,
你在踩点
tracking Mr. Bukowski,
跟踪布科夫斯基先生
getting to know his routine.
了解他的习惯
No.
没有
No? Okay, then why else
没有好吧 那么为什么
would you be in the same place
你会出现在同一个地方
where the man you hate most in life was killed?
在你这辈子最恨的人被杀的地方
Here, here,
这里
here, here, here, here, and here.
这里 这里 这里 这里 还有这里
Hmm?
嗯
There's a restaurant in that neighborhood that I like.
在那里有一个我喜欢的餐厅
How convenient.
多巧啊
Well, you can check my credit card bill if you'd like to.
你们可以检查我的信♥用♥卡♥帐单
Why don't you do that?
你去查查看
Hey.
嘿
You want to tell me what's going on?
你怎么回事
With?
怎么哪
Interfering with the witness while I'm interrogating him.
在我审讯时多管闲事
I didn't interfere.
我没有多管闲事
You realize there's a reason I left out the fact
你知道原因为什么我不说
that we didn't have his cell phone in the area at the time of the murder, right?
没有发现他的手♥机♥案发时在现场
Yeah, I know, you were trying to trip him up.
是啊 我知道 你想诈他
Yeah, trip him up, which I couldn't do
是的 想诈他 没成功
because you gave it up.
因为你放弃了
He's a smart guy, Danny.
他是一个聪明的家伙 丹尼
The reason he left his cell phone at home
他把手♥机♥留在家里的原因
is so his movements couldn't be tracked.
是不想让人跟踪他的行动
That's not the point.
这不是重点
He was confused, he was rattled.
他很困惑 慌乱
Well, I was trying to build some trust.
我想取得一些信任
That is a rationalization, and you know it.
这是合理的 你知道
Look, if you're asking me if I
如果你问我是否想把
want to nail this guy to the wall,
这个家伙绳之以法
the answer is a big fat no.
答案当然是不
Well, neither do I, okay?
好吧 我也不想 好吗
But that doesn't mean we don't do our jobs.
但这并不意味着我们不干活
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表