好了 好了
All right, all right.
大家看这边
Listen up, everyone.
我想你们大家都想知道
I know most of you are wondering how the hell
到底罗斯·范登堡
in the world Russ Vandenberg
是怎么被提拔为
got promoted
一级警探的
to Detective First Grade.
我自己
I've been wondering
也超想知道 所以
the same thing myself. So,
鉴于我在总局有人
given the hook I have down at One PP,
雷根局长
Commissioner Reagan.
严肃点哦 人家说正事呢
Careful, I'm taking names.
局长给了我这个
The commissioner, he gave me this.
这上头啥也没写 雷根
It's blank, Reagan.
不是空白的
It's not blank,
这可是用隐形墨水写的
it's invisible ink.
上面写着
What it says is that
虽然罗斯家族一脉相承
though the proud people of Russ's Dutch heritage
引以为傲的荷兰血统很早
have been around New York
就根植在纽约
since day one,
但是在NYPD各个阶层中
but they've actually been
他们一直因为人数过少被忽视
underrepresented amongst the ranks of the NYPD.
这是个问题 就比如
Which could be a problem if, say,
当你需要人
you need someone to hold back
不会费吹灰之力地阻挡洪水
【注释:荷兰三分之一国土在海平面以下,荷兰人常年和洪水作斗争
已经形成了洪水崩于眼前而面不改色的的超能力】
a flood by sticking a finger in a dike.
所以
So,
我们的局长
the commissioner
以个人的名义
has personally instituted
开启了一项平权运动计划
an affirmative action program
而罗斯
and Russ
- 就是我们的官方代言人 - 哟
- is our official poster boy. - Yeah!
让我们敬一级警探罗斯·范登堡
To Detective First Grade Russ Vandenberg.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Proost! - Proost!
多谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
恭喜啦
Congrats.
艾伦
Ellen?
你怎么不进来
Why don't you come in?
我就在外面等吧
I'm gonna wait out here.
等谁
For what?
罗斯
Russ.
他不接我电♥话♥也不回我短♥信♥
He won't return my calls or texts.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你知道戒酒互助会的戒酒十二步骤吗
You know anything about AA? The 12 Steps?
我知道
I know enough.
第八步和第九步是
Steps eight and nine are:
找到因为你喝酒而伤害了的人
Identify who you hurt
然后向他们道歉
because of your drinking and make amends.
好吧 所以这就是你
Right. And that's what you want
今晚来找罗斯的原因
to do with Russ tonight?
一个无辜的女人
An innocent woman is in prison
因为我们错误的抓捕而被关在监狱里
on account of a questionable collar we made.
他得帮我纠正这一切
He needs to help me set it right.
他喝了点酒 他在庆祝升职
He's had a few to drink, he's celebrating.
今晚你没办法找他谈正事儿
You're never gonna get what you want out of him tonight.
我们必须得把错误纠正过来 我和他
We have to set this right. Me and him.
会的
And you will.
明天再说 好吗
Maybe tomorrow. Okay?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
我送你回家吧
Now let me drive you home.
走吧
Come on.
你这是给了我们
So, you've given us, what,
五个你不想开退休派对的地方
five places you don't want your retirement party.
六个 如果算上去泽西市玩卡丁车的话
Six, if you count go-kart racing in Jersey City.
盖瑞特故意这么说的
Oh, Garrett just threw that one in
因为他知道你喜欢去那里
'cause he knows you like to go there.
我不想办退休派对
I don't want a retirement party.
必须办 不然大伙儿都要伤心的
You got to. Think of all the guys you'd be letting down.
这只是你不得不做的事情中的一个
It's just one of those things you got to do.
- 我不想退休 - 认清事实吧
- I don't want to retire. - It is what it is,
不如去找点乐子 开个酒吧 对吧
you might as well go out with a bang and an open bar, right?
恐怕我没那么好打发
I'm afraid I'm not gonna be as easy as that.
- 噢 - 崔维斯
- Oh. - Travis.
这是规矩
It's mandatory.
你会在你63岁生日的那一天被强制退休
The eve of your 63rd birthday.
如果真的是这样 那这是侵犯公民权
It's a civil rights violation, if it came to that.
那就别让事情演变成那样
Not that it's gonna come to that.
你就对我网开一面一次嘛
Well, then, you're making an exception.
拜托
Oh, come on, how many
我对你多少次网开一面了
exceptions have I given you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说你好多次都没按规矩办事
It means you're long over your limit.
- 那你倒是说一个呀 - 比如这个
- Well, name one. - This, for one thing.
只是有一个肿块
I get razor bumps.
但我从来都没要医生的证明
But I never asked for a doctor's note.
说一个真正的特例
Name one real exception.
崔维斯 希望你别在退休的那天
Travis, you do not want to walk out the door
一哭二闹三上吊
kicking and screaming.
要是换做你退休 你怎么办 弗兰克
What if it was you, Frank?
如果他们把你扔在一边
What if they tossing you to the curb, what,
就因为你马上要到退休年龄了
because of some date on your birth certificate?
这对我来说并不时问题 我早就不是警♥察♥了
Not an issue for me, I'm not a cop anymore.
这就是个问题
Then it is an issue.
你是一位优秀的顶尖警♥察♥
You're a good top cop because
因为你仍然能为警♥察♥设身处地地着想
you can still walk miles in a cop's shoes.
他知道我们耍了小聪明 我们谈过这个问题
He knows we cut corners. We talked about it,
最后一致同意只要没人问起
agreed not to bring up the problem with the case
我们就不再自找麻烦了
unless anyone asked and no one did.
所以这直接导致了希瑞斯·帕克斯顿被定罪
And this directly led to this Cerise Paxton's conviction?
对
Yes.
她早就有长长的犯罪记录
She had a long record already. Russ painted it as one of those
罗斯认为她死性不改
You know she's guilty of something.
他想要抓住谋杀犯 这样他才能平步青云
He wanted that murder collar, he was in a hurry up the ladder.
那你呢
And you?
我每天借酒浇愁
I was drinking a quart of vodka a day
把止痛药当饭吃
and eating oxys like peanuts.
我需要他帮我打掩护
I needed him to cover me.
世界上没有哪一个警♥察♥ 至少我认识的警♥察♥中
There's not a cop in the world, at least none that I know,
会赌上他全部的职业生涯
who are gonna give up their entire career
推♥翻♥自己可疑的抓捕
over one questionable collar.
你会的
You would.
如果有人被冤枉杀了人
If the person went away for a murder
而被抓起来的话
they didn't commit.
你想听我的建议吗
Look, you want my advice?
如果你非要掺和这事
If you really want to press this, you're gonna have to
你最好去跟内务处谈谈 也许他们会听的
talk to Internal Affairs. Maybe they'll listen.
我不想给罗斯惹麻烦 我只想弥补错误而已
I don't want to jam Russ up. I just want to make this right.
我觉得这二者不可兼得
I don't think you can get one without the other.
好吧 丹尼
Okay, Danny.
不管怎么说 谢谢你
Thanks anyway.
嘿 最后一个果酱甜甜圈是我的
Hey, I called dibs on the last jelly donut.
呃 你不能自作主张
Uh, you can't call dibs.
- 我可以 - 谁说的
- Can, too. - Says who?
她说的
Says her.
她算哪根蒜 凭什么她说了算
And who died and made her boss?
威尔奇 别这样
Welch, come on.
- 先到先得 - 别这么混♥蛋♥
- Finders keepers. - Don't be a dick.
只是一个甜甜圈 咱们也别小题大做了
Guys, it's just a donut, let's not make a beef of this, too.
新人看着就行了 别插嘴
Rookies should be seen and not heard.
你还好吗
You okay?
唔
Mmm. Mmm.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表