恩 没错
Yes, of course you do.
他知道我们来了是吧
He does know we're here, right?
是的
Yes, sir.
局长 非常抱歉让你们久等了
Commissioner, so sorry for making you wait.
20分钟了 卡尔顿
20 minutes, Carlton.
盖瑞特
Garrett,
很高兴见到你 请进吧
great to see you. Please come in.
市长人呢
Where's the mayor?
是的 关于这个
Yes, about that.
局长 市长让我转达他深切的歉意
Commissioner, the mayor extends his sincere apologies
他今天无法与您面谈
about not being able to meet personally with you today.
啥
What?
他被州政♥府♥叫去了
But he was called up to Albany
和州长讨论临时预算调整
on a last minute budget thing with the governor.
他是从窗户跳出去的吗
Did he leave out the window?
抱歉 您什么意思
Sorry, what?
他走了多久了
How long's he been gone?
- 大概2点钟走的吧 - 我们被晾在那里
- Since about 2:00. - We've been cooling
已经大概半小时了 你们到底什么意思
our heels out there for almost half an hour. The hell is this?
这是个临时的会面请求
This was a last minute request for a meeting
今天的行程已经很满了
on an impossibly packed day
所以市长授权我来做他的代理人
that the mayor has authorized me to take on his behalf.
所以 请坐吧
So, please, take a seat.
站着就好
I'm good.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我能为你们做什么
How can I help?
你被授权全权代表市长 我没听错吧
You are authorized to speak for the mayor, I got that right?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
我就像他本人一样
Just as if I were he.
把你当做他本人
As if you were he.
行
Okay.
那么 市长先生
Then, Mr. Mayor,
你特么到底是怎么想的
what the hell were you thinking
当你在今早7:14分
when you personally phoned
亲自打电♥话♥
the presiding judge in the Jasper case
给负责贾斯珀案件的庭长
at 7:14 this morning
让他不用保释金就能出来
and got bail squashed?
你在说什么 我没跟上
I am not up to speed on this.
哦 你没跟上我的意思 行啊
Oh, you're not up to speed on this, okay.
你最大的捐赠人之一的儿子
Well, the son of one of your biggest donors
他打断了一名纽约警♥察♥的鼻子
got ROR'd
这是人身攻击的重罪
on a felony assault case
就因为你打电♥话♥说情
for breaking the nose of an NYPD officer,
他被当庭释放了
off your intercession.
啊-哈
Uh-huh.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor,
从哪个角度来看 这种事是没问题的呢
in what world is that going to look okay?
盖瑞特 我回头就这个事联♥系♥你
Garrett, I am going to have to get back to you on this.
最好赶紧的吧
Better be quick.
"我们需要聊聊" 听起来不像什么好消息啊
"Can we talk" Does not sound like good news to me.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
什么搞砸了
Screwed up how?
这是德里克·马迪根的遗体
This is Derrick Madigan.
- 我们的自杀案件受害者 - 是
- Our suicide. - Yeah,
算是吧
sort of.
算是吧 是什么意思啊
What do you mean sort of?
我不想让这事再出什么岔子了
I don't want this to come out the wrong way,
能在我们之间保密吗
but can we keep this between us?
行 快说咋回事吧
Yeah, what happened?
我快累瘫了
I was swamped.
我们的两个手下请了病假
Had two of my people out sick
送进来的尸体是平常处理的两倍
and twice as many incoming bodies as I usually do.
更不用说这是我本周第三次加双班了
Not to mention it's my third double shift this week.
好的 所以呢
Okay, so?
我错过了一些信息
I missed something.
错过什么了
What'd you miss?
看这里 发际线这里
Look under here. At the hairline.
是淤青吗
Is that a bruise?
是 还有这里
Yeah. And over here.
一样的
Same thing.
还有这里和这里
More here and here.
都是淤青
Those are bruises.
就像用手掐造成的 有可能吗
Like from somebody's hand, maybe?
所以 德里克并不是上吊自杀 你是这个意思吗
So, Derrick didn't hang himself. Is that what you're saying?
他是被掐死的
He was strangled.
然后吊起来造成自杀的假象
And then hung to make it look like a suicide?
这就是说
Which means
我们的自杀案现在是谋杀案了
our suicide is now a homicide.
呦 呦 来看啊 鬼马小精灵
Yo, yo, check it. Casper the Friendly Ghost
来到我们这了
came to the projects.
更像吞下小精灵的胖子
More like the guy who ate Casper.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
以防你没注意到
'Cause in case you ain't noticed,
我们这个社区不太友好
we ain't too friendly around here.
你瞧 我有个活要干
Look, I got a job inside.
什么活儿
What kind of job?
修水管
Busted pipe.
你来这修水管
You came here for a busted pipe
走的时候头有可能被爆掉哦
and left with a busted head.
我不是来找麻烦的
I'm not looking for any problems.
只是干我自己的活儿
Just want to do my job.
呦 你看什么看
Yo, you eyeballing something?
威尔森先生
Mr. Wilson?
我接到你家的维修订单了
I got a work order here.
进来时有什么问题吗
Any problems getting in?
我反正进来了 不是吗
I'm here, ain't I?
我妻子 安吉拉
My wife, Angela.
小儿子 崔佛
Youngest, Trevor.
嗨
Hi.
大儿子们在学校
My bigs are at school.
我们只需要几分钟
We'll just be a minute.
你看到了我描述的场景了吗
You see now what I've been talking about?
我昨晚加班 今早没来得及赶回来
Worked overtime last night and didn't make it back
送崔佛去学校
in time to get Trev to school.
他今天就只能待在家
He's staying home today
因为太害怕
because he's too scared
没有我陪他走过那块是非之地
to walk through that nonsense without me.
嗯 我完全理解
Oh, I understand.
那个小东西是摄像头
That little thing is a camera?
是 呃
Yeah, well,
我们不想让他们知道
we won't want to let them know
他们的一举一动都被袖珍照相机拍下来了 对吗
they're on Candid Camera, now, would we?
是 有用吗
Well, is it working?
那是当然了
Sure the hell is.
稍等一下 哇喔 哇喔 哇喔
Wait a sec. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你们什么意思啊 说他是被谋杀的
What do you mean he was murdered?
他是被谋杀的 我不认为这孩子是自己上吊自杀
He was murdered. I don't think the kid strangled himself.
你什么意思啊 为什么你这么生气 啊
What's the matter with you? Why are you pissed off, huh?
- 又不是我♥干♥的 - 因为是你
- I didn't do nothing. - Because you're the one
给我们捎来这个锅的
that brought us this fleabag case.
什么锅啊 这是
Fleabag case? It was
- 谋杀案 刚刚你才说的 - 同志们
- murder, you just said. - Guys!
别吵了 集中注意力
Okay, focus.
你之前说德里克知道
Look, you said earlier that Derrick knew
你们警♥察♥想要找他聊聊关于那个抢劫案的事
you guys were looking to talk to him on that robbery.
嗯 是的
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
所以如果他知道 可推断
So if he knew, stands to reason
他们其他的帮派团员也知道
the rest of his crew knew, too.
街上藏不住什么秘密 是的
Not too many secrets on the street, no.
你说过德里克是个好孩子 对吗
You said that Derrick was a good kid, right?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表