Okay what?
很好 我知道我的选择了
Okay, I understand my options.
我不会再去想
And I never for a second thought
什么赠券和高尔夫了
that the comps and the strokes were about anything
我就跟着你 为你着想
but my proximity to you.
这下我们都清楚了吧
Just so we're clear.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你一直醒着吗
You awake in there?
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
谢谢你让我参与进来
Thanks for pulling me in on this.
没事 反正你正好加班
Of course. Thought you could use the overtime.
先不说我 先说正事
That aside, let's just make this collar.
有她的消息吗
Any sign of her?
没有 我想她应该还藏在附近
No, I think she's still holed up in there,
在我视线范围内
far as I can tell.
好吧 小心点
All right, keep an eye out,
把你的广播调到A频道
keep your radio on tac A.
好的
You got it.
灯是开着的
Lights are on.
是啊 电视也开着
Yeah. TV's on, too.
米歇尔·阿德勒 警♥察♥ 开门
Michelle Adler? Police, open up!
警♥察♥
Police!
从车里下来
Step out of the vehicle.
我说过了 我们是警♥察♥
I said, police!
熄火 从车上下来
Turn off the ignition and step outside of the vehicle...
你还好吗
You okay?
警♥察♥
Police! Get your hands on the dashboard!
举起双手
Get 'em up!
从车上下来
Get out of the car.
从车上下来 转过身去
Get out of the car! Turn around.
你因犯傻而被逮捕了
You're under arrest for being a complete idiot.
走 你还好吗
Move. You all right?
是的
Yeah.
早上好 朋友们 首先
Good morning, friends. First of all,
我想感谢华♥莱♥士♥队长和他的团队
I want to thank Captain Wallace and his team
邀请我在这次主要城市警♥察♥局长协会
for the invitation to speak to this convention
上发表讲话
of the Major Cities Chief's Association.
我很抱歉我不能亲自到场
I'm sorry I can't be with you in person;
我非常高兴能够发言
I've always had such a great time when I can attend.
这里引用一句伟大推理小说家雷蒙德·钱德勒的话
There's a quote from the great mystery writer Raymond Chandler,
他说 "总体来说 我最爱的武器是20元钱"
which goes, “All in all, my favorite weapon is a $20 bill.”
让我不禁思考 我们如何才能得心应手的使用武器
Got me to thinking about how we use the weapons at our disposal,
重要的是
and, as importantly,
有可能我们使用不当...
the ones that maybe we're underusing...
请坐 不会花太久
Sit down. This won't take long,
我也不会回答问题
and I won't be fielding questions.
无所不能的杜楠有勇气上台吗
No Can-Doonan have the guts to show up?
他没来 盖瑞特
He's not here, Garrett.
意料之中 汤米
Not surprised, Tommy.
我们所有人
All of us,
长官和警♥察♥
chiefs and cops,
每天都心声疑影
walk in the shadow of a doubt every day.
让我们改变一下
So let's turn that around.
我们要相信我们服务的人♥民♥无罪
Let's give the people we serve the benefit of the doubt,
当我们可以做到的时候
when we can.
事情发生之后 我意识到
With 20/20 hindsight, I can see,
尽管没有明确的证明钱权交换
while there was no quid pro quo alleged or proven,
但仍因我的单方面行为
there was perception of impropriety
误导了公众看法
caused solely by my actions.
作为补救 我保证将
In remedy, I am undertaking an exhaustive
彻底且全面的
and comprehensive course of repaying
将所有的利好退还
for any and all goods or services
给相应的个体们
to the appropriate individuals.
到此为止 同僚们 谢谢
That's all, folks. Thanks.
让我们拿出一片口香糖
Let's take out a stick of gum
或者请客喝一杯咖啡
or a voucher for a cup of coffee
而不是法♥院♥的传票 当我们有能力的时候
instead of a summons book, when we can.
让我们接纳城市的方方面面 奠基诚信基石
Let's build trust by accepting that in every city and town,
诚信需要双向沟通
trust is a two-way street.
现在这类酒吧就是
So, this is the type of joint
你和你时髦的小伙伴聚会的地方吗
you and your hipster friends hang around in nowadays?
一同毕业的同学开的 第一杯他请
Uh, graduated with the guy who opened it. First round's on him.
哦 我看出魅力所在了
Oh. I can see the charm.
谢谢你和我上司沟通 让我参与到这个案子里
Thanks for bringing me in on the case, talking to the boss.
我知道你不必这么做
I know you didn't have to do that.
贝兹的主意
It was Baez's idea.
我很高兴你拿到认罪书了
Well, I'm just glad you got a full confession.
你要知道 认罪是最容易的部分
Yeah, well, you know. The confession's the easy part.
最搞不懂的是他们总是要跑
Part I can't figure out is why they always try to run.
因为你的苦瓜脸
It's that ugly mug of yours.
有意思
That's funny.
我知道老爸和你谈过了
Look, I know Dad talked to you,
我确信目前为止大家都和你谈过了
and I'm sure everyone's talked to you by now,
但你什么时候才能承认你在浪费自己的天赋呢
but when are you going to admit you're wasting your talent?
我没有浪费
I'm not wasting anything.
得了吧
Come on.
很多人能够在巡逻时候
You know, a lot of people
发现案件 但几乎没有人能够解决谋杀案
make it in patrol, but very few could solve a murder.
不是我解决的
I didn't solve it.
你不觉得你可以解决吗
Oh, you don't think you would've?
我说过很多遍了
I've said it a hundred times.
我对当下很满意
I'm happy right where I am.
事实胜于雄辩
I say actions speak louder than words.
如果我不是巡警
If I wasn't on patrol,
我一开始就不会接到报♥警♥
I wouldn't have got that 911 call in the first place.
得了吧 杰米 什么逻辑
Come on, Jamie. What is it?
我们能不能就喝酒
Can we just have a drink?
好吧
Fine.
事实上 不行
Actually, no.
我没有告诉你你该做什么
Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do here.
我知道看上去很像 但相信我 我没有
I know it seems that way, but trust me, I'm not.
如果你很满足于巡逻 你觉得这也很有意义
If you're happy in patrol, and it's fulfilling to you,
我也替你高兴
then I'm happy for you.
只是...
Just...
我只是希望你别刻意隐藏 就这样
I just hope you're not hiding out there, that's all.
我听到了
I hear you.
好的
Okay.
提醒我别再让你开车了
Remind me to never let you drive again.
我开的可好呢
I'm a great driver.
你像神风敢死队一样冲向那个女人 不行
Look, the way you kamikazed that woman, no.
不在丹尼·雷根的剧本里吗
That was right out of a Danny Reagan playbook.
没 那是你 你自己的剧本
No. That was you, writing your own playbook.
那一下撞得不漂亮吗
That was a great hit!
漂亮吗
A great hit?
我停住她了
I stopped her.
你停住她了 但你把她的车都撞出去了
You stopped her, but you left the whole car exposed,
车门可以开 她本来可能跑到大街上
so the door could open, she could run down the street.
要不是我跑得快 她估计都逃之夭夭了
If I wasn't so fast, she probably would've got away.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
打包回家吗
Packing for home?
对
Yep.
你和辛迪亚和解了吗
You and Cynthia worked it out.
没呢 但不得不和解
Not yet. But we're gonna have to.
靠我日常工资 我就租不起这房♥间了
I can't pay for this rent above my regular nut,
因为我把商业款项全退了
now that I'm in the full refund business.
有一线希望
Silver lining.
再看吧
We'll see.
我的演讲 都是你的功劳
That speech I gave, that was all you.
所以谢谢
So thank you.
我向媒体坦白了我的过失 就像你那样
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表