Oh, she did that sometimes.
如果她出去锻炼
You know, if she was, uh, exercising
或者只是出去散散步
or-or just going for a walk.
她说不想被手♥机♥束缚
She called it cutting the cord.
嗯 好 谢谢你的配合
Uh, well, thank you for this,
只要案子有进展 我们就会通知您
and, um, we'll be in touch as soon as we hear anything.
还请节哀顺变
Again, sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你刚才给我那个眼神是什么意思
What was with that look you gave me?
这个
This.
什么 他的话语里有什么问题吗
What? Something in the texts?
我记得在犯罪现场
I remembered at the crime scene,
他们收集证据的时候
when they were bagging the evidence,
琳茜口袋里有一部手♥机♥
Lindsey had a cell phone in her pocket.
她有两部手♥机♥
She's got two phones?
是的 但她丈夫只知道这一个
Yeah, but her husband only knows about this one.
所以你觉得她有外遇
So you think she was having an affair.
如果有人知道的话 一定是她姐姐
If anyone knows about that, it's her sister.
走访邻居
There's very little in here
得到的线索少之又少
about results from canvassing the neighborhood.
毫无头绪 头儿
They're a little hamstrung there, boss.
怎么个毫无头绪
Hamstrung how?
好吧 没有明确的"最后一次见到"
Well, there's no clear "last-seen."
孩子有的所有的日常接触
And all the day-of contacts the kid had
全都稀松平常
were completely ordinary.
好吧 孩子不见踪影 这非同寻常
Well, the kid's gone missing, which is extraordinary.
没有被绑♥架♥的迹象
Well, there's no evidence of an abduction,
没有索要赎金或者主动联♥系♥
no ransom demands or even contact.
仅仅是超过48小时
It's only been 48 hours.
正好超过了通常
Which is well past the usual time frame
儿童绑♥架♥案所要求的失联时间
for the reach-out for a kidnapping.
我是说 他可能只是徒步旅行
I mean, he could have just taken a hike,
或者 老天保佑 别去人迹罕至的地方自杀
or, God forbid, committed suicide somewhere out of sight.
他的简介里没有什么能说明...
Nothing in his profile suggests...
那正说明了一切 依我所见
Well, nothing suggests anything, that's my point.
我们该从何入手
Where do we even start?
我想问问...
I got to ask...
- 问 - 我不明白
- Ask. - I'm not seeing
这个案子有什么特别之处
what it is about this case puts it on top
惊动局长出面要求优先办理
of the pile of the PC's desk.
一个朋友让我调查一下
A friend asked me to look into it.
孩子的亲戚
A relative of the kid?
不是
No.
这位朋友说什么
Is there something this friend said
有所帮助的事情了吗
that might help us out here?
如果有的话难道你觉得我不会告诉你吗
Don't you think I'd share it if there was?
我不是这个意思 头儿 我只是-- 我有点儿晕乎
I'm sorry, boss. I'm just-- I'm a little confused.
我也是 你能别那么神秘吗
Me, too. Could you be a little less enigmatic?
我的朋友被一种誓言所束缚
My friend is bound by a kind of oath
以至于他不能说出所知道的情况
in regards to sharing what he knows about the situation.
黑帮吗
Like a mob thing?
不 不是黑帮
No. Not a mob thing.
但如果说出他所知道的事情
But just as strict and severe in terms of the consequences
就后果而言 非常严重
of telling what he knows.
我不懂
I don't get it.
如果他什么都不告诉我们 他为什么来见你
If he can't tell us anything, why did he come see you?
他想帮忙却不知如何帮
He wants to help but he just doesn't know how.
那位是准新娘吗
Is that the bride-to-be?
未来的洛卡斯基夫人
The future Mrs. Rotkowski.
她美极了 伙计
She looks beautiful, man.
你的约会对象也一样
As does your date.
噢 我们只是搭档
Oh, we're just partners.
哦 不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
不 没关系的
No, it's-it's fine.
经常会被误解
Happens all the time.
我个人而言 很兴奋听到这个消息
I, for one, am thrilled to hear this news.
什么意思
What's that?
她单身
She's single.
很高兴认识你... 德里克
Great to meet you... Derek.
- 埃迪 - 嗯
- Eddie. - Mmm.
爱死了 一个女孩
Love it. Something so hot when a girl
- 有个男孩的名字太性感了 - 同志们
- has a boy's name. - Everyone,
德里克是我的搭档 还有 如你们所知
Derek is my partner, and, as you can see,
他十分害羞
he's painfully shy.
这是杰米
This is Jamie.
我们曾在市里一起工作
We used to work together in the city.
哦
Oh.
你们是纽约警♥察♥
You guys are NYPD.
- 正解 - 嘿
- That's right. - Hey, how many
换一个电灯泡需要多少名纽约警局的警♥察♥
NYPD cops does it take to change a light bulb?
谢谢 恕不回答
Thanks, but I'll pass.
- 德里克 - 搞什么 只是个玩笑
- Derek. - What? It's just a joke.
好吧 我问问看 多少
Fine, I'll bite, how many?
六个 一个负责更换
Six. One to do it,
其余五个负责打碎旧灯泡
five to smash the old bulb.
真假 你认为这很好笑
Seriously? You think that's funny?
这是你自己胡编乱造的吗 德里克
Did you come up with that all by yourself, Derek?
- 呃 不是 我在网上看到的 - 他只是开个玩笑 伙计们
- Uh, no. I read it online. - He's just kidding, guys.
如果我们有这么多空闲时间
Must be nice to have that kind
肯定也过得相当滋润
of time on your hands.
估摸着 你们在外面晃悠一天
Guess that's what happens when all you have to do all day
要做的就是开一些超速罚单
is write a couple speeding tickets.
你觉得我们不算真正的警♥察♥喽
You think we don't do real police work out here?
没啦 我们的枪套里有格洛克手♥枪♥
Nah, we carry Glocks in our holsters,
- 而不是测速枪 但... - 你认为这很好笑吗
- not radar guns, but... - You think that's funny?
我认为比你的蹩脚玩笑有趣得多
I think it's funnier than your lame joke.
好了 到此为止
Okay, that's enough.
大家坐下来喝一杯
Everybody settle down and have a drink.
这是个聚会
This is a party.
回到聚会上
Let's party.
嘿
Hey.
别理他 我们跳舞去
Forget about him, let's go dance.
不 我跳的很烂
Nah. I'm a terrible dancer.
不用跳得很好 享受乐趣就好了
You don't have to be good, you just have to be fun.
我还是再来一杯吧
I'm gonna have another drink instead.
琳茜的丈夫说他在晚餐时见过你
Lindsey's husband said he met you for dinner,
但琳茜并没露面
but that Lindsey didn't show up.
是的
That's right.
我能问一下斯图尔特那晚表现如何吗
Can I ask you how Stuart seemed that night?
他很担心
He was concerned.
不露面不太像她的风格
It wasn't like her to just not show up.
他给她打了很多次电♥话♥
He called her a bunch of times.
我们都叫了
We all did.
然后大约 呃 半小时后
And after about, uh, half an hour?
他坚持叫来了警♥察♥
He insisted on calling the police.
你们对他们的婚姻有什么印象
What was your impression of their marriage,
- 如果你不介意我这么问的话 - 很棒
- if you don't mind me asking? - Great.
很开心
Very happy.
斯图尔特对琳茜很痴迷
Stuart was crazy about Lindsey.
他们有一个 一个很美好的婚姻 最好的
They had a-a very good marriage, better than most.
对吗
Isn't that right?
是的
No question.
嗯 很好
Hmm. That's good.
那你觉得...
Then why do you think it is that...
她有另一部手♥机♥的原因是什么
she had a second cell phone?
我不知道
Didn't know that she did.
是啊 她丈夫也不知道
Yeah, her husband didn't know that either.
我也不知道
I didn't know either.
是吗 那就有意思了
Really? Well, that's interesting,
因为我查了她的手♥机♥记录
because I checked her cell phone records,
两部手♥机♥都有你打来的记录
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表