No, I believe he was in the restaurant
不 我相信每次他说
every single time he said he was.
在餐厅里 他都在
You think it's a cover.
你认为这是在打马虎眼
No.
没有
I think he's a smart guy, like you said he was.
我认为他是一个聪明的家伙 就像你说的那样
Which means he wanted us to check his credit card receipts,
这意味着他想让我们查他的信♥用♥卡♥收据
'cause that was him building his alibi.
因为他就是这样建立不在犯罪现场证明的
Wow, you really want to get this guy.
哇 你真的想抓到这个家伙
No, I just... I'm doing my job.
不 我只是...在做我的工作
You know, we can stick this case in a drawer right now,
你知道 我们现在可以把这个案子束之高阁
and no one would ever be the wiser.
没有人会知道的
No, we couldn't.
不 我们不能
What is that?
那是什么
This is the exterior of Lee Bukowski's apartment.
这是李·布科斯基公♥寓♥的外面
This is Lee Bukowski leaving his apartment.
这是李·布科斯基离开公♥寓♥
And that is William Holt
这是威廉·霍尔特
following Lee Bukowski leaving his apartment.
跟着李·布科斯基离开公♥寓♥
Could be a coincidence.
可能是巧合
Not nine times it couldn't.
九次就不是了
What do you mean you're not gonna sit down with them?
你什么意思 你不会和他们谈了
I thought that's what we worked out.
我以为我们讲好的
It's not gonna happen.
不会了
Why not?
为什么不
'Cause you're jammed up pretty good, Jimmy.
因为你有大♥麻♥烦了 吉米
And not just with the Russians, either.
而且不只是俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事
Jammed up how?
有什么麻烦
NYPD knows you've been feeding sensitive proprietary information
警♥察♥知道你一直在把敏感的隐私
to the bookmakers that you're into.
提供给那些骗子
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
He's talking about this.
他谈的是这个
Who are you? Who's this?
你是谁 这是谁
I'm Erin Reagan, Assistant District Attorney.
我是艾琳·雷根 助理检察官
You set me up.
你算计了我
Take it easy. Nobody set up anybody.
别紧张 没有人算计你
This is an ambush. You walked me into a friggin' ambush!
这就是算计 你算计我
That is not what this is.
这不是
My ass it isn't. Am I getting collared here?
鬼才信 我被逮捕了吗
Is that what this is? How could you?
这是什么你怎么能这样
You want to be upset at him, be my guest.
你想对他发火 随你便
But you should know he's the only reason
但你应该知道 完全是因为他
why you're not already behind bars.
你才没有被捕
NYPD had been watching you for weeks.
警♥察♥监视你几个星期了
We had you on a wire, ready to put you away for years,
我们有录音 你够被判上好几年了
but your friend here saw a better way.
但你的朋友想到了一个更好的办法
What way?
什么办法
You need to give up the Russians, Jimmy.
你需要供出俄♥罗♥斯♥人 吉米
Get the hell out of here.
见你的鬼
If you don't, you're gonna end up in this folder.
如果你不合作 这就是你的下场
If I do, I'm gonna end up at the bottom of the Gowanus.
如果我这样做 我就死翘翘了
Not if your testimony puts every last one of them behind bars.
不会 你可以把他们都绳之以法
Listen to her, Jimmy.
听她的 吉米
She knows what she's talking about.
她知道她在说什么
I'm sorry. I can't do that.
对不起 我不能这样做
Jimmy, wait.
吉米 等等
Forget me. Forget my face. Forget my name.
忘了我 忘了我的脸 忘了我的名字
No! I'm getting the money!
别我有钱了
I'm getting it!
我有了
No!
别
Drop it now! Did I stutter?
立即放下我说得够清楚了吗
You okay, pal?
你还好吗 老兄
Huh? Huh?
嗯嗯
Come on. It's gonna be okay.
好了 应该没事了
It's gonna be okay.
应该没事了
Okay, that's our Vic.
好吧 这是我们的受害人
This guy coming around the corner,
他走到角落处
with the newspaper,
拿着报纸
he's appeared like that nine times in the last month. Nine.
他上个月出现了9次 9次
Yeah, it's good. I think you're probably right.
很好 我想你们可能是对的
He's your guy.
他是你要的人
Yup.
对
You don't have enough.
你没有足够的证据
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
“Okay”?
好吧
Yeah, what?
是啊 怎么啦
You're not gonna fight with me?
你不和我争论了
You always fight with me.
你总是和我争论的
I do?
是吗
You huff and puff all over the place,
你咆哮如雷
and I wave my finger around,
我手指一挥
and preach about the proper procedure
鼓吹刑事司法系统中
in a criminal justice system.
程序的正当性
That's what we do. That's... that's our thing.
我们总是这样...这是惯例
Well, I'm maturing.
好吧 我成熟了
Yeah, right.
好吧
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Okay, I'm kind of hoping that I...
好吧 我希望我...
don't make the case.
不要立案
I'm trying hard and doing my job,
我努力工作
but... I'm kind of hoping this one craps out.
但是...我希望这次搞砸了
Well, let me be the one to let you off the hook a bit.
好吧 让我成全你吧
You can't place him at the scene, you don't have enough.
你无法证明他在现场 还不够
Right.
对
I guess I don't have enough.
我想证据还不够
You check his car?
你查过他的车了
See if he got a summons that day?
看看他那天有没有罚单
I mean, stranger things have happened.
我的意思是 总有巧事的
Remember Son of Sam?
记得"山姆之子"吗
Actually, he doesn't drive.
其实他不开车
Then you're off the hook.
那你如愿了
Yes, I am.
是啊
What?
什么
He doesn't drive.
他不开车
Yeah, you said that.
是的 你说过了
But he does take the subway.
但他确实乘地铁
Have you pulled the surveillance from the nearby subway station?
你调过附近地铁站的监控录像吗
No, I did not... but I will.
没有...但我会的
So, we got a deal? Jimmy's gonna wear a wire for us?
所以 我们达成协议了吉米会带窃听器
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Are you kidding me? You saved his life.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 你救了他的命
I was surprised myself.
我自己也感到吃惊
Surprised? How about pissed?
吃惊 不生气吗
Okay, that, too. Look, he's an annoying guy.
好吧 他是个气人的家伙
He's been like that since we were kids.
从小他一直是这样
Well, he's not gonna get away with this.
好吧 他脱不了干系的
I still have enough on him to make his life miserable.
我仍然有足够的证据让他不好过的
I don't think you're gonna want to do that.
我认为你不会这样做的
Why not?
为什么不
'Cause it might undermine the credibility of your star witness.
因为它会破坏你的明星证人的可信度
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He's not gonna wear a wire because there's no need to.
他不会带窃听器 因为没有必要
He's already got them all on tape.
他已经全部录下来了
The worm that he is, he recorded every phone call
他录下每一个电♥话♥
where he exchanged information with the Russians.
给俄♥罗♥斯♥人提供信息的电♥话♥
There's hundreds on there,
有几百个
and each one of them match up with one of these.
每一个跟这些都匹配
I love you, Anthony.
我爱你 安东尼
See, now I can die a happy man.
看 现在我可以高兴去死了
I'm gonna kill you,
我还是要宰了你
but I love you.
但是我爱你
Hey, Mr. Holt.
嗨 霍尔特先生
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表