剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah. I knew Obake was crazy, but I thought it was a fun crazy.
对 我早知道妖怪很疯狂 但我以为是好玩的
Plus, I don't want to destroy the city.
再说了 我不想毁灭这座城市
All my friends live there.
我的朋友都住在这里
Felony Carl and, um...
费罗尼·卡尔和
Felony Carl...
费罗尼·卡尔
That's the whole list, isn't it?
就他一个人 对吧
Yeah.
对
Me and the kid are breaking out.
我和这孩子准备越狱
Counterproposal -- no.
反对案 反对
Globby, you OK?
黏黏怪 你可以吧
Yeah, it looks worse than it feels.
嗯 其实感觉没有这么糟
Let's see if we can change that.
看看能不能改变你的感觉
Glob her!
黏住她
Whose breath smells like garbage now?
现在谁的口气闻起来像垃圾
Still yours.
还是你
Whoa, what are you doing? He's a bad robot now.
你在干什么 他现在是坏机器人了
I'll come back for you, Baymax.
我会回来找你的 大白
There's no way out. Oh, isn't there?
根本没有出路 是吗
Hold your breath!
屏住呼吸
Wait here. Why can't I come in?
在这里等着 我为什么不能进去
I don't have time to explain to you.
我现在没时间跟你解释
Rude. But I get it.
真无力 不过我明白
Hiro. You're OK.
宏 你没事吧
Aunt Cass!
凯斯婶婶
Ooh, and you're all wet.
你浑身都湿了
Yeah. A freak downpour.
是啊 一阵大雨
It didn't rain here. Three blocks away. Weirdest thing.
没有下雨啊 三个街区外下了 真奇怪
There are fresh towels in the laundry room.
洗衣间有干净的毛巾
Ooh, we should go out to dinner tonight, your pick.
我们今晚应该一起去吃完饭 随你挑地方
You know, celebrate the end of your first semester.
庆祝你第一学期结束
Thanks, Aunt Cass.
谢谢你 凯斯婶婶
Love you. Oh, watch the hot coffee!
爱你 小心热咖啡
Is something I gotta go.
是不是... 我先走了
Don't forget dinner tonight!
别忘了今晚的晚饭
Wait, you're not scared to be up here, Wasabi?
等等 你爬到这么高不害怕吗 山葵
Oh, I'm quite terrified.
我吓坏了
I'm just more afraid of the whole city being wiped out.
我只是更怕这座城市毁灭
Guys, are you there? Hiro!
伙计们 你们在吗 宏
Where are you?
你在哪里
Listen, Obake has control of Baymax.
听着 妖怪控制了大白
He used him to capture me.
他利用他抓住了我
I only escaped because of Globby.
我因为黏黏怪才逃出来的
I'm a good guy now!
我现在是好人了
Yay, Globby. I knew you weren't all bad.
黏黏怪 我就知道你不是个大坏人
Hey. It's the tall girl. She believed in me all along!
是那个高个女孩 她一直都相信着我
I'm really not that tall.
我其实没有那么高啦
The idiot glob helped the boy escape.
那团该死的粘液帮助那男孩离开了
Bring him back!
把他带回来
Ugh! Why bother?
为什么这么在意
He needs guidance. My guidance.
他需要指引 我的指引
Noodle Burger! We deliver!
面条汉堡 我们送到
Hello?
有人吗
This noodle printer's gonna ring everybody's bell!
这面条打印机会让所有人为之一振
**Time to fry the noodles*
*该炸面条了
Wait, I'm getting something.
等等 我有发现
Hiro, it's in the Kireina Point lighthouse. Copy that.
宏 在基林纳点灯塔 收到
How are we going to get there? Uggh! I'll go.
我们要怎么过去 我去
You guys stay where you are. Globby, go be with the others.
你们待在原地 黏黏怪 去和大家一起
OK, but what are you going to do?
好吧 但你准备去做什么
Something I'll probably regret.
做一些我可能会后悔的事
I miss Baymax!
我想念大白
Sorry. Ha ha.
抱歉
Oh, no!
不
Come on!
拜托
Skymax!
大蓝
Oh! That was so close.
就差那么一点
Guys, I did it!
伙计们 我成功了
Oh, yeah! Up high, Hiro.
太好了 宏
Great job, Hiro.
干得好 宏
Now we get Obake. Uh, what's that?
现在我们去抓妖怪 那是什么
The reaction became self-sustaining.
这反应出现自我持续的表现了
Obake did it.
是妖怪干的
I was too late.
我去得太迟了
What do we do? Evacuate as many as we can.
我们怎么办 尽可能疏散所有人
Not enough time. We have to stop that shockwave.
时间不够了 我们得阻止那震荡波
There's no way to stop something with that much force.
我们不可能阻止如此巨力的东西
Yes there is: with an equal and opposite force.
有可能的 等量相反的力
But we'd need something enormous.
但我们没有那么巨大的力
Enormous? We got that.
巨大 我们有
If we use the amplifier
如果我们用放大器
to make the Kaiju super-jump into the bay...
让怪兽超级跳跃到海湾
The giant wave could counteract the star's shockwave.
巨浪能中和恒星的震荡波
Guys, the city needs us.
伙计们 这座城市需要我们
We were the ones who decided to be superheroes.
是我们决定成为超级英雄的
Now's the time to be super.
是时候超级一把了
Hiro's right. We can do this.
宏说得对 我们可以的
Globby, Honey Lemon,
黏黏怪 柠蜜
you guys need to create a breaker to protect Fishtown.
你们去造一堵墙保护渔村
Wasabi, Go Go, keep people away from the shoreline.
山葵 速美子 不要让人接近海岸
You're very brave, Globby. Good luck.
你很勇敢 黏黏怪 祝你好运
If I don't make it, tell Felony Carl he was my...
如果我没活下来 告诉费罗尼·卡尔他是...
he was my whole list.
他是我名单上的唯一
I don't know what that means, but I promise.
我不知道这是什么意思 但我保证帮你传达
Bring me the boy and you'll be spared.
把那男孩交给我就饶你一命
Stay with the bus and protect the kids.
待在公交车边 保护好孩子们
I'll take care of Momakase.
我来对付随意大厨
We both know you're no match for me.
我们都知道你根本不是我的对手
Actually, since we last met,
其实自从我们上次见面后
I watched some instructional fencing videos online...
我看了一些在线剑术指导视频
Use the parry four to block an attack aimed at your right side.
利用四号♥挡板防住攻向你右侧的剑
...so bring it.
所以 来吧
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Yes, I am.
我准备好了
No, you're not!
不 你没有
Not without Mini-Max at your side!
你还没有戴上迷你白
Ho-ho! Suh-weet dramatic entrance, Mini-Max.
超级棒的入场 迷你白
You're getting the hang of that.
你越来越上道了
When that star implodes, we jump.
当那颗恒星开始爆♥炸♥ 我们就是跳
Ahh! My dreads!
我的辫辫
Yes!
太好了
I got bored waiting on the bus.
我在公车上等得很无聊
Wow, mister, your plan seems to be working.
先生 你的计划好像很成功
Seems? I bet a song will...
好像 这时候来一首歌♥肯定...
Perhaps you'll be better company.
也许让你来会更好
Hello. I am Baymax. I am unable to move.
你好 我是大白 我动不了
Well, I can't have you running off,
我不能让你跑来跑去
but I thought a chat might be nice.
但我觉得聊聊天也不错
I'll be remembered forever
接下来要发生的事
because of what's about to happen.
会让我载入史册
Impressive, isn't it?
很厉害吧
You are in need of medical care.
你需要医治
Oh, this? A souvenir from a childhood mishap.
这个吗 这是童年的意外留下的纪念品
The damage is significant, and growing.
伤害很严重 并且在加剧
It is affecting your temporoparietal junction.
影响了你的颞顶交界处
The part of the brain that allows one
大脑中让人分辨
to tell right from wrong, I know.
对与错的部分 我知道
Your condition is treatable.
你的情况还可以治疗
Why would I want to do that?
我为什么要治疗
It's been quite liberating.
明明如此解放
Is it time now?
是时候了吗
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表