剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Crime in San Fransokyo, at an all-time low,
旧京山的犯罪率达到了史低
according to a new study released today
根据《最新研究》今日
by the Department of New Studies.
发表的最新研究称
Thank you, Big Hero 6.
谢谢你们 超能陆战队
Since there's nothing else going on,
由于根本没发生什么事
today we begin a 12-part series
今天我们准备播出12期系列节目
on "Foods I Don't Care For."
《我不在乎的食物》
Part one: Yams.
第一♥期♥ 山药
The yam has a high amount of vitamin B5,
山药含有丰富的维他命B5
C, and nutritional fiber.
维他命C和膳食纤维
Hiro?
宏
Hiro?
宏
Hiro?
宏
Hiro!
宏
Has your hearing become impaired?
你的听力出现问题了吗
Can you hear me now?
你能听到我说话吗
Uh, sorry, Baymax. I was just distracted.
抱歉 大白 我走神了
I know this is all connected.
我知道这一切都有关联
Like this painting. I bet Globby stole it for Obake. But why?
就像这幅画 黏黏怪肯定是为妖怪偷的
Obake's planning something big. I've gotta figure this out.
妖怪有什么更大的计划 我必须弄清楚
Nothing's more important.
这是当务之急
Hiro, there's nothing more important
宏 我现在要告诉你的事
than what I'm about to tell you
绝对是当务之急
Wait. Is that a conspiracy wall?
等等 那是犯罪墙吗
Nice.
真不错
Fred, what is it?
弗雷迪 什么事
Oh. Wasabi's birthday's in three days,
山葵三天后就要生日了
as you can see on my birthday wall.
如你所见 我的生日墙
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
So, what should we get Wasabi for his birthday?
我们应该给山葵准备什么生日礼物
I say we get him a custom-made Dandy Boy costume!
我们给他搞一整套丹迪小子的行头吧
Dandy Boy? Duh. Captain Fancy's number two?
丹迪小子 幻象队长的副手
He's, like, my second favorite sidekick.
他是我第二喜欢的助手
Don't worry, Mini-Max. You'll always be my first favorite.
别担心 迷你白 你永远是我最喜欢的
I was not worried.
我不担心
Sure, you weren't. It is true.
对 你不担心 真的
The defense of the principles of goodness
我脑子里面只有
consumes my thoughts at all times!
维护世界和平
Mm-hm, yeah. Again, sure you weren't.
对 再说一遍 你不担心
Ooh, I got it! What if we got Wasabi a puppy?
我知道了 我们给山葵买♥♥只小狗吧
Wasabi is allergic to all species of canine.
山葵对所有犬类过敏
Aw. Well, I guess Pablo the puppy could live with me and Go Go.
那小狗巴勃罗可以跟我和速美子一起住
Right, Go Go? Oh, boy. You named it.
对吧 速美子 天啊 你都取好名了
Pablo! We should just give Wasabi cash in a paper bag.
巴勃罗 我们应该给山葵用纸包好的钱
He can do what he wants with it, no questions asked.
他想做什么都行 不用问二话
Why aren't you writing that down?
你为什么不写下来
Guys, you know how Wasabi's car is still stuck in the Bay?
伙计们 你们知道山葵的车还卡在海湾里吧
What if we got it out and fixed it up for him?
我们把车捞上来 给他修好怎么样
That's also a great idea. I'm in.
这也是个好主意 算我一个
Someone should distract Wasabi while you guys fix the car.
你们修车的时候得有人支开山葵
Good call, Fred.
好主意 弗雷迪
We interrupt "Foods I Don't Care For" For some actual news.
在《我不在乎的食物》中插播新闻
Boss Awesome,
棒棒老板
beloved San fransokyo superhero, is now larger than life,
旧京山最爱的超级英雄现在无比巨大
thanks to this beautiful, brand-new mega-monument in the Bay.
多亏了这座落座海湾的崭新宏伟的巨型纪念碑
The super statue was a gift from...
这座超级雕像是来自...
Who was it a gift from?
这礼物是谁送的
That's my dad, Boss Awesome.
是我爸爸 棒棒老板
They're always makin' statues of him.
他们总是会建造他的雕像
Usually not this big, though.
不过一般没这么大
According to the Hero-pedia,
根据英雄百科
Boss Awesome is considered the greatest superhero of all-time!
棒棒老板是有史以来最伟大的英雄
Yeah. He's made the cover
是的 他上了
of Super People magazine, like, 10 times.
《超级人》杂♥志♥得有十次了
It would be extremely difficult for his offspring to measure up
他的后人根本很难达到
to such a remarkable legacy!
他的宏伟高度
Yeah, it would.
没错
Well, find out! I look like a super idiot out here
快查啊 我这儿话说了一半
with half a story!
看上去就像个傻子
Wait! I'm his offspring!
等等 我就是他的后人
Oh, boy. Never thought about that.
天啊 从没想过这一点
So, back to "Foods I Don't Care For, Part Two...
回到《我不在乎的食物》 第二系列
Black Jelly Beans."
黑果冻豆
If we're gonna fish Wasabi's car out of the Bay,
如果我们要把山葵的车捞上海湾
we're gonna need some new underwater gear.
我们需要些新的水下装置
Suit warmer, on.
开启加温模式
Let's dive.
潜水吧
I cannot dive.
我不能潜水
Hello.
你好
I think I got it.
我觉得我看到了
Baymax, sonic blaster!
大白 超震声波
This will not hurt.
这不会疼的
Thanks, Baymax. You are welcome.
谢谢 大白 不客气
You're clear, Baymax.
可以了 大白
Okay, birthday boy.
好了 小寿星
Where do you feel like going on your special day?
如此特殊的一天你想去哪里
The arcade? The zoo? The arcade?
商场 动物园 还是商场
Actually, I was thinking of going buck wild.
其实 我想玩点野的
Let's hit my favorite store, the Organized Gentleman!
去我最喜欢的店 井井有条先生店吧
Oh. That sounds...
听起来
fun.
很好玩
I can't wait to see Wasabi's face.
等不及想看山葵的脸了
Here it is. You are welcome.
在这里 不客气
I-- I mean... when he sees his car.
我是说...等他看到他的车
Good to go.
好了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Is that a picture of your conspiracy wall?
这是你犯罪墙的照片吗
Obake's playing us, I just know it.
妖怪在耍我们 我知道的
Don't worry, Hiro. We'll be ready.
别担心 我们会准备好
When it really matters.
当真的到那个地步
Yeah, I'm not really a shoulder patter.
我不是很擅长拍人肩膀
**Happy Birthday, dear Wasabi*
*生日快乐 山葵
**Happy Birthday to you!*
*生日快乐
Ha-ha, right!
对
It's my sock drawer!
这是我的袜子抽屉
And it's a cake!
还是一个蛋糕
Oh, and don't worry, none of the frostings are touching.
别担心 融化的蜡都没碰到
It's perfect.
真是太完美
Except, you got the plaid and the argyle mixed up, but still...
虽然格纹和菱形纹的弄混了 但还是...
Wasabi, just blow out your candles.
山葵 吹蜡烛就行了
Birthday cakes have a
生日蛋糕在
significant increase in bacteria on the surface
蜡烛被吹灭后 表面会
after candles are extinguished.
沾一层非常多的细菌
See? This guy gets me.
看 他很懂我
Follow us!
跟我们来
We have a surprise for you!
我们有个惊喜给你
Surprise!
惊喜
Surprise.
惊喜
Hey, that looks like my car.
那看上去像我的车
That's because it is your car!
因为这就是你的车
But now, dry!
但现在干了
We upgraded a couple of things.
我们做了一些升级
By "A couple," We mean everything.
"一些"是指全部
You guys!
伙计们
Ooh, you're givin' me all the feels.
你们真是太好了
Now, who wants to go for a test drive?
谁想来试驾呢
The boy likes to keep busy.
这些小伙子们真是闲不下来
So do I.
我也是
Baron von Steamer?
蒸汽机男爵
Stupid name.
这名字真蠢
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表