剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
No. Not--
不 不是
What happened? How did he get away?
发生了什么 他怎么不见了
Was it the laser eyes?
是因为激光眼吗
Hey, there's no shame in losing to laser eyes.
输给激光眼没有什么丢人的
No, I thought I saw... something.
不 我以为我看到了...什么
I got distracted.
我分心了
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
Don't worry, Hiro.
别担心 宏
We'll get him next time.
我们下次会抓住他的
Yeah, Noodle Burger Boy has an annoying habit
面条汉堡小子总喜欢逃走
of getting away, but never staying away.
但他按耐不住又会出现
I guess we'd better break the bad news to Krei.
我们还是去向克瑞说明情况吧
I wonder what was in that crate?
不知道那箱子里是什么什么
Hiro... is something wrong?
宏 怎么了
No. I'm coming.
没什么 马上来
As the Third Law of Thermodynamics states,
作为热力学状态第三定律
the entropy of a system approaches zero
在温度接近于绝对零度时
as its temperature approaches absolute zero.
系统的熵接近于零
Mr. Hamada! Sit down!
滨田先生 坐下
Uh, sorry, Professor Granville, but I just-- I need to, uh, go!
抱歉 格兰维尔教授 但我得...离开
Hey! Wait!
等等
What? Okay. I am officially losing it.
怎么回事 好吧 我是真的疯了
Ucch, not again. Fred!
又来 弗雷迪
Who's Fred?
弗雷迪是谁
I'm a wee leprechaun. This has to stop.
我是一只小妖精 停下
Because you're scared?
因为你害怕吗
No, because I'm-- Actually... yeah.
不 因为我...其实...
I'm really scared. You win.
我真的很害怕 你赢了
That's fake fear, Go Go.
那是伪装的恐惧 速美子
I thought you said you were afraid of leprechauns.
你不是说你害怕精灵吗
I am, but this-- this is mostly sad.
是的 但你这...太可悲了
I spent hours applying this beard.
我花了好几个小时黏上这胡子
It's real hair!
这都是真的毛发
Now it's all sad.
现在更可悲了
Fred... Halloween is over.
弗雷迪 万圣节结束了
Oh, no. Frederick Frederickson does not give up.
不 弗雷德里克·弗雷德里克森不会放弃
I will scare you, Go Go. Just you wait.
我会吓到你的 速美子 等着瞧吧
Just you wait!
等着瞧吧
Eh-- Uh, no-- Uh, that's not-- okay, and-- reverse, no--
不 那不是 好吧 倒♥退♥
Steering's a little tricky on this thing.
掌握这玩意的方向有点难
Uh, actually-- can you just turn away as I attempt to exit
其实 你能不能先转过头去
with some sort of grace?
让我体面地离开
Krei said all their crates have built-in tracking devices.
克瑞说所有的箱子都有内置追踪系统
Wow. Krei actually did something useful.
克瑞真的干了点有用的事
I'm shocked. According to this,
我震惊了 根据这上面显示
the stolen crate should be right there.
被偷走的箱子应该就在这里
Does it happen to say which floor?
那上面有没有说是哪一层
Uh, no.
没有
Do you see any construction?
你看到什么建筑物了吗
Scanning...
扫描中
The 23rd floor is under construction.
23层正在装♥修♥中
Okay, I'll bet that's where Noodle Burger Boy is.
面条汉堡小子肯定就在那里
Villains love exposed pipes, beams, and plastic tarps.
坏人都喜欢暴露在外的钢筋 横梁和塑料管
Good call, Fred.
好样的 弗雷迪
What's he doing?
她在干什么
My guess is something bad. Or, you know what?
我猜是在做坏事 但是你知道吗
He could just be catchin' up on emails.
他可能只是在收邮件
But... probably somethin' bad.
但是 应该是干坏事
Which is why we need to
所以我们需要
catch this dumb burger head once and for all.
抓到这个该死的汉堡头 以绝后患
Don't forget, laser eyes.
别忘了 他有激光眼
Forget laser eyes, we've got bigger problems!
忘了激光眼吧 我们有更大的问题了
Guess we know what was in the crate. Buddy guards!
看来我们知道箱子里的东西了 机器护卫
Howdy and hello!
你们好
Have you met my little dumplings?
你们见过我的小饺子们了吧
"Little dumplings"? Really?
"小饺子" 认真的吗
Dumplings... attack!
饺子...袭击
Okay, new biggest fear, flying dumplings with eyes.
新最大的恐惧 长眼睛会飞的饺子
Oh no! You already ruined Noodle Burgers.
不 你已经毁掉了面条汉堡
You are not ruining dumplings for me, too!
你不能还毁掉我心中的饺子
Uh-yah! That is a big shipping container!
这可真是一大批货
They're all networked to Noodle Burger Boy.
它们都与面条汉堡小子相连
No kidding!
震惊
Golly, little dumplings.
小饺子们
I'm really getting steamed.
我真的好蒸气
Let's see how they like invisible-style!
看看他们喜不喜欢隐形模式
This is not fair!
这不公平
I can get us out of here.
我能帮我们挣脱出来
Hiro! We're kinda stuck!
宏 我们被困住了
Huh... never thought I'd see Hiro wrestle a flying dumpling.
没想到我会看到宏和会飞的饺子打架
Seems like more of a Go Go thing.
感觉更像是速美子会做的事
There!
这里
Should've thought that through.
早该想到的
Hiro!
宏
Oh, no.
不
Baymax!
大白
Golly, mister, it looks like your friend got pan fried!
先生们 看来你们的朋友都被煎熟了
Time to go, little dumplings!
该走了 小饺子们
Follow papa. Remember the buddy system!
跟着爸爸走 记得保卫系统
So weird.
太诡异了
Great! Another food group off the list.
太好了 又多了一类不能吃的东西
Dumplings are not a food group.
饺子不是一类食物
Not anymore!
再也不是了
Hold on...
等等
I think I got it!
我觉得我能出来
Baymax! You okay?
大白 你没事吧
I am badly damaged. I will now shut down.
我严重受损了 我要关机了
Don't worry, buddy. I'll fix you.
别担心 伙计 我会修好你
Hey, uh... how's that?
怎么样
I am unable to move my arms.
我无法动我的手臂
Also, my legs. So, not great.
以及我的腿 所以不大好
Just, let me make a few more adjustments.
让我再做一些调整
Tadashi?
正
Wait. Okay, Baymax, did-- did you see that?
等等 大白 你看到了吗
It was Tadashi, he was right there.
那是正 他就在那里
Hiro, I am sorry, but Tadashi could not have been here.
宏 我很抱歉 但正不可能在那里
Tadashi is I know.
正已经... 我知道
Missing a loved one can be difficult.
失去挚爱的人非常煎熬
Wait here.
在这里等着
The haunted house?
鬼屋
Hello?
有人吗
Come on! I know someone's here, I just saw--
拜托 我知道有人在里面 我刚看到...
Hey, little brother.
弟弟
Tadashi, no!
正 不
This is impossible!
这不可能
Come on, nothing's impossible, Hiro.
拜托 一切皆有可能 宏
How? How are you here?
怎么可能 你怎么会在这里
Well, I could ask you the same thing.
我也能问你同样的问题
How are you here, when I know for a fact,
你怎么会在这里 我明确知道
that Aunt Cass would not let you out this late.
凯斯婶婶这么晚绝对不会让你出来的
I-- I was working in the garage, and then I saw you,
我在车♥库♥干活 我看到了你
and I just Just snuck out?
然后我就... 就溜出来了
I didn't sneak.
我没有溜
I... left.
我...离开了
Without telling her where you were going?
没有告诉她你去哪里了吗
It's good to see nothing's changed.
一切都没变 真好
Still the same old Hiro.
还是那个宏
This is crazy. This is just crazy!
太疯狂了 太疯狂了
Really?
真的吗
Oh, yeah. Can't take this one off the list.
没错 这绝对不能上"不能吃的食物列表"
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表