剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Hiro, you still have time to devise an alternate proposal.
宏 你还有时间设计另一个提案
May I help? It's OK, Baymax.
需要我帮忙吗 不用了 大白
I've already got a backup plan. That is excellent news.
我已经有后备计划了 真是一个好消息
I'm gonna prove Professor Granville wrong.
我要证明格兰维尔教授是错的
I do not understand.
我不明白
I'm going to work on the amplifier, you know, in secret.
我要私底下继续做这个放大器
Her decision was final. Would you like me to play it back?
她的决定不会更改了 你要我放录音吗
My decision is final.
我的决定不会更改了
Yeah, I heard. But if I pull this off--
我听到了 但是如果我成功了
and I definitely will--
我肯定会成功
then Granville will be too impressed to be mad.
格兰维尔就会对我刮目相看 顾不上生气了
Let's go, Baymax. I'm gonna make her eat her words.
我们走 大白 我要让她把话收回去
That is not physically possible.
生理上来说这是不可能的
Well... I'm going to do a lot of impossible things.
我要做很多不可能的事
Speed's good. Just gotta make it less deadly.
速度不错 就是需要降低致命性
Go Go! Go Go!
速美子 速美子
Cease combustion, tiny flame.
停止燃烧吧 小火苗
Go Go, I have the perfect plan to catch Obake.
速美子 我有个抓住妖怪的完美的计划
What's the plan, Fred?
什么计划 弗雷迪
Well, I'm glad you asked. And now I'm not.
我很高兴你问了 我不高兴
Globby has been trying to steal Krei's energy amplifier.
黏黏怪试图偷走克瑞的能量放大器
And Globby's been working for Obake.
而黏黏怪是为妖怪干活
If we set a trap for Globby,
如果我们给黏黏怪设个圈套
making him think we have an energy amplifier,
让他以为我们手上有能量放大器
we can catch Globby
我们就能抓住黏黏怪
and make Globby lead us to Obake.
让黏黏怪带我们找到妖怪
Not bad. The action figures sold it, right?
不错嘛 你说的是人形公仔吗
No...
才不是
That part was stupid.
人形公仔蠢爆了
But it's a good plan. I'm in.
但是计划不错 我加入
Yes! Plan Fred is a go!
太好了 弗雷迪计划准备行动
"Yeah!" "All right."
耶 不错
"Fred's a real genius!"
弗雷迪真是个天才
Hiro, you have been working for 7.3 hours.
宏 你已经连续工作了7.3小时了
Research indicates that fatigue can lead to cognitive impairment.
研究表明疲劳会引起认知障碍
I have brought you a sandwich.
我给你带了三明治
Thanks, Baymax. You're the best.
谢谢 大白 你最好了
What is the status of your unsanctioned research?
你未经批准的研究进展如何了
Um, I'm definitely onto something.
我真的有头绪了
Hiro! What's up, Fred?
宏 怎么了 弗雷迪
I'm kinda busy. Oh, no big deal.
我有点忙 没什么啦
I just have a plan to capture Globby! Uhhuh. That's great.
就是有个抓捕黏黏怪的计划 真不错
Isn't it? We just need to convince Krei
是吧 我们就是需要先说服克瑞
to pretend like he completed
让他同意帮忙
the amplifying thingamajig and lure Globby out.
假装完成了那个装置 把黏黏怪引出来
Then we catch Globby in the act and take out Obake.
我们抓黏黏怪个现行 再解决妖怪
Sounds good. Baymax and I are in.
听着不错 我和大白都加入
I actually got the idea from my--
其实我的主意是从
Hiro. I have finished my risk assessment
宏 关于你未经批准的期末项目
of your unsanctioned final project.
我替你运算了风险估计
There is an 80% chance of failure.
你有80%几率失败
Huh. That's not so bad.
听着不算太糟
Within that 80%,
在这80%里
there is a 96% chance of disastrous failure.
有96%几率是灾难性失败
I have concerns. I will list them now.
我很担忧 我把列表念给你听吧
One, fiery explosions.
一 剧烈爆♥炸♥
Uh, yeah, thanks for the analysis,
好吧 多谢你的分♥析♥
Baymax, but I'll be fine, really.
大白 不过我没问题的
Two, electrocution. -
二 漏电
Three...
三
This is possibly worse than the museum.
这里可能比博物馆还脏
She hid the journal in a secret compartment.
她把日记藏在了一个秘密隔间里
Maybe there's another one.
也许这里也有线索
Right. I'm just not gonna move from this spot anymore.
对 我就站在这里不动了
Ewww. By which I mean from this spot.
还是站在这里不动吧
That was close.
好险啊
Huh. Shimamoto liked chrysanthemums.
岛本喜欢菊花
That's it. What's it?
就是这个 什么
People used to call chrysanthemums "Mums."
人们也称菊花为女华
"Mum's the word"! The vase!
关键词是女华 这个花瓶
That's what the clue leads to. Maybe there's something inside.
线索指向的就是这个 也许里面有东西
Hundred-year-old pollen! I'm out.
放了一百年的花粉 我挂了
Or maybe there's something outside.
也许是外部有什么
It's a wax cylinder.
这是蜡制圆筒
Like an old-timey record?
是老式录音机
Hmm. Lenore Shimamoto wanted us
岛本丽诺尔想要我们
to hear whatever she recorded on this.
听听这里面记录了什么
Great. So how do we play it?
真棒 那我们该怎么放
I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it.
我有个主意 但你不会喜欢的
You were right: I don't like it. Told you.
你说得对 我不喜欢 我就说嘛
Are we gonna go to every gross place in this town today?
我们今天要把城里每个恶心的地方都去一遍吗
Shhh! Or we'll trigger the...
嘘 再叫就会触发
...security system.
安全系统了
Let me see if I understand.
让我理理清楚
You want me to throw a fake press conference
你想让我发布记者招待会
and pretend I have a product
假装我手上有实际上并不存在的产品
that doesn't exist so a monster will attack me.
然后就会有怪兽来袭击我
Oh, and if you could do it by tomorrow, that'd be great.
如果你能在明天之前做到就太好了
No?
不行
No to tomorrow, or no to...?
明天之前不行还是
No to everything.
所有的都不行
Fear not, Captain of Industry.
不要怕 工业队长
I will be your steadfast guardian!
我将是你坚定的守护者
This tiny Baymax is strangely compelling.
这个小大白真是出乎意料地让人有安全感
I want one.
我想要一个
I am Mini-Max, defender of good!
我是迷你白 正义的守卫者
And I promise you that we shall bring Globby,
我保证我们会将黏黏怪绳之以法
the villain who stole your wallet, to justice.
这个偷走了你的钱包的恶棍
That's right. Globby did steal my wallet.
没错 黏黏怪的确偷了我的钱包
OK, you have a deal. Let's do it.
好的 成交 就这么做
Yes! We're on it, Mr. Krei.
太好了 我们马上去做 克瑞先生
I made it weird, didn't I?
我把气氛搞诡异了
Run!
快跑
I'll keep it busy! I'll cut off the power!
我去拖住他 我去切掉他的能源
OK, it's busy!
好了 他被拖住了
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Wasabi!
山葵
Let's see if this old thing works.
让我们看看这个老物件还能不能用
Baron's log.
男爵日志
On this day, I, Baron Von Steamer,
今天 我蒸汽机男爵
proclaim that my latest scheme to defeat Boss Awesome
宣告 我最新的打败棒棒老板的诡计
cannot fail!
绝不会失败
Victory will be mine!
胜利是属于我的
Gotta admire his confidence.
必须得佩服他的自信
Baron's log. Addendum.
男爵日志 附录
Victory was not mine.
胜利不属于我
OK, clearly a private moment.
好了 显然这些是私人记录
Good news, the player works.
好消息是这个播放器还能用
We'll just borrow it. I'll leave a note.
我们借来用一下 我留张便条
Hiro.
宏
Hiro.
宏
Hiro. It is time to go.
宏 该走了
Baymax? Is it morning already?
大白 已经是早上了吗
Yes. The press conference will begin in 20 minutes.
对 记者招待会二十分钟后开始
I can't stop now. I'm in the zone.
我停不下来 现在正是关键时刻
Fred and Go Go require backup.
弗雷迪和速美子请求支援
I know, but I'm so close to finishing.
我知道 可我眼看就快弄完了
I had a breakthrough and I just need a little more time to...
我刚刚有了些进展 再给我一点时间我就
Baymax, can you do me a huge favor and head to Krei Tech first?
大白 能不能麻烦你先去克瑞科技
Without you?
我自己吗
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表