剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
"Give it up, Human Fist!
"放弃吧 大拳
The Ring of Wearing belongs to me!"
韦尔林之戒是我的"
"Over my dead phalanges, Dr. Glove!"
"那就从我的指骨尸体上跨过 手套博士"
Is Dr. Glove also just a hand?
手套博士也只是一只手吗
You see, Fist is the left, Glove is the right.
大拳是左右 手套是右手
They were brothers until Frederick?
他们本来是兄弟... 弗雷德里克
Are you dressed for dinner?
你打扮好准备参加晚宴了吗
We have a very important guest tonight.
我们今晚有一名非常重要的客人
Orso Knox!
奥森·诺克斯
Yeah, Mom!
好的 妈妈
Just pressing my cummerbund.
正在压我的徽带
What is a cummerbund?
徽带是什么
Literally, no one knows.
其实 没人知道
"Then it has come to this.
"那就尝尝这个吧
Your doom will fit you like a glove."
你的末日将会像手套一样将你覆盖"
Mini-Max, did you hear that, too?!
迷你白 你也听到了吗
Yes! The sound of mischief!
是的 邪恶的声音
Mini-Maximum justice!
迷你超强正义
Wait, no! That's my dad!
等等 不 那是我爸爸
Maybe we got off on the wrong foot.
也许我们一开始就弄错了
I'm Fred. You're a big scary monster.
我是弗雷迪 你是巨大的可怕怪兽
We're not so different here.
我们也没那么不一样
Never mind! Different! Very different!
算了 不一样 很不一样
I see that now! I was mistaken!
我发现了 是我弄错了
What's past is prologue.
过去只是序章
You're not even dressed.
你根本没换好衣服
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
If you can catch Mr. Knox before he leaves,
如果你能在诺克斯先生离开前拦下他
do tell him dinner is canceled.
请告诉他晚宴取消了
Yes, there was a monster attack.
是的 遭到了怪兽袭击
I know, I know. Mortifying.
我知道 太不好意思了
Mini-Max has sustained significant damage.
迷你白收到的损伤很严重
Little bud, it's gonna be Mini-Maximum okay.
小家伙 绝对会迷你超强没事
So, what'd it look like? Okay.
它看上去长什么样 好吧
So imagine if you put a whale and a dinosaur
想象一下你把一条鲸鱼和一头恐龙
and some hair into a blender
还有一些毛发放在搅拌器里
then poured that into a human-shaped ice tray.
然后倒入人型冰块模具中
And froze it and then let it thaw just a little.
冰冻好 然后解冻一点点
Wow, really?
真的吗
I can provide visual confirmation.
我可以提供视觉证据
Huh. That actually looks like Fred's description.
看上去还真的像弗雷德形容的
Baymax?
大白
I will swab for DNA traces.
我来扫描DNA痕迹
He must've been an old enemy of my dad's.
他肯定是我爸爸的老对手之一
He said, "What's past is prologue."
他说"过去只是序章"
Which sure sounds like
听上去就像
something a monster out for revenge would say.
来复仇的怪兽会说的话
Monster? Seriously?
怪兽 认真的吗
And he ate his portrait.
他还吃掉了他的画像
The DNA does not match any known species.
DNA与任何已知物种不符
Real life monster.
真实的怪兽
Coolest dad ever!
我爸爸最棒了
Wow. Your dad had a lot of enemies.
你♥爸♥爸的敌人可真多
But I can't figure out which one of my dad's old nemesis--
但我不知道我爸爸的哪个老仇敌...
Nemeses?
仇仇
Nemecinnamonsinnamons?
抽仇丑臭
Nemesis?
仇敌
What is-- how do you do that?
到底...你们怎么念的
Nemisynonym? Necinnamon?
臭臭 抽抽
Oh! This guy's called "The Monster"!
这家伙的名字叫怪兽
No, he was more of a social monster.
不 他是社交怪兽还差不多
Talked during movies,
看电影的时候说话
clipped his toenails on public transportation.
在公共交通上剪脚趾甲
Gross stuff like that.
专门做这种恶心事
Uh, guys? We just saw Granville heading this way.
伙计们 我们刚看到格兰维尔往这儿来
And she looks Very unGranville.
她看上去 非常不像格兰维尔
Meaning?
什么意思
Straighten up the lab.
整理好实验室
There's a visitor coming!
有访客要来
You also might want to hide him somewhere!
你们也许还得把他藏起来
Nemeseses?
丑丑
So, who's the visitor?
访客是谁
Liv Amara.
丽芙·阿玛拉
Liv Amara! Wait.
丽芙·阿玛拉 等等
"Liv Amara" Liv Amara?
那个丽芙·阿玛拉吗
Founder of Sycorax?
西科拉斯的创始人
Precisely.
没错
Only, like, one of the words Go Go just said
速美子说的话我只能听懂
meant anything to me.
一个词
Liv Amara is 23 and runs her own bio-tech company.
丽芙·阿玛拉23岁 自己创立了生物科技公♥司♥
In other words, totally hardcore.
也就是说 非常硬核
"Totally hardcore" Indeed.
就是"非常硬核"
And she's donated funds for SFIT's new bio-tech building.
她还捐钱修建旧京山理工学院新生物科技楼
There's going to be a dedication ceremony later this week.
这周将会举办落成典礼
Oh! So that's what the big tent outside is for.
所以外面才有那个大帐篷啊
Aw, you thought the circus was coming, didn't you?
你以为马戏团要来了 对吗
Yeah.
对
Liv Amara has heard about Baymax,
丽芙·阿玛拉听说了大白的事
and she'd like to meet him,
她想见见他
and you.
还有你
Ooh! Goals!
达成目标
There she is now!
她来了
Look intelligent.
看起来真聪明
I saw Liv Amara's helicopter land,
我看到丽芙·阿玛拉的直升机着陆了
and I had to come and meet her!
我要来见她
She is my hero! I love her! Is she here?
她是我的偶像 我爱她 她在吗
You should breathe now.
你得喘口气
Karmi, heh, she's here to see me.
卡米 她是来见我的
Then she'll be very pleasantly surprised by me.
然后她将会对我大为惊叹
Students, meet Ms. Amara!
同学们 这位是阿玛拉女士
Come on, Grace. You can call me Liv.
拜托 格蕾丝 你能叫我丽芙
Grace? Grace?
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Liv, this is Hiro Hamada.
丽芙 这位是滨田宏
Which must make this little guy Baymax!
那这小家伙肯定是大白了
I am relatively large in stature.
我的身材较为高大
So, tell me about him.
给我介绍一下他
Hyper-spectral cameras.
超光谱摄像头
Carbon fiber skeleton
碳纤维骨架
I can see that! I mean, what lead you to create him?
看得出来 你为什么要设计他呢
Oh, I-- I actually didn't.
其实不是我
My brother did. Oh. Well, great to meet you.
是我哥哥设计的 很高兴认识你
But-- but the upgrades are all me!
但是都是我升级的
And I've invented Excuse me, Ms. Amara?
我还设计了 不好意思 阿玛拉女士
I'm Karmi. Let me introduce to you
我是卡米 我想向你介绍
the extradermal nano-receptor.
外接纳米接收器
Tiny, painless. No needles.
小型 无痛 无需针♥刺♥
An iontophoretic delivery system?
用离子导入系统吗
And it works? Yep! I've run three rounds of trials.
能使用吗 是的 我实验过三次了
The last trial was really promising.
上一次实验非常成功
Karmi, this is incredible.
卡米 这真是太棒了
Hey, how would you like to come with us
你愿不愿意跟我们一起
to see the new bio-tech building?
去看看新的生物科技楼
Is artemisinic acid the world's most effective anti-malarial compound?
青蒿素酸是全世界最有效的抗疟疾化合物吗
Professor Granville, you said she was here to see me!
格兰维尔教授 你说她是来看我的
She was, Mr. Hamada,
是的 滨田先生
but Karmi wowed her.
但是卡米让她惊叹
Karmi basically invented a sticker.
卡米基本就是发明了一张贴纸
Green isn't a good color on you, Mr. Hamada.
嫉妒[绿色]可不好看 滨田先生
Hiro is not wearing green.
宏没有穿绿衣服
She means he's jealous of Karmi.
她的意思是他嫉妒卡米
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表