剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
San Fransokyo.
旧京山
Greatest city in the world.
全世界最伟大的城市
Once threatened by nefarious forces,
曾经遭到邪恶势力入侵
now a beacon of peace,
而今已是和平象征
thanks to the fearless fortitude
这全都归功于英勇无畏的
of Big Hero 6!
超能陆战队
You are unstable. What?
你不稳定 什么
Falling from a chair is a major cause of injuries.
从椅子上摔下是常见受伤原因
Would you like a step-ladder?
你需要梯子吗
Oh, no. I'm good.
不用了
I guess I just got carried away with my excitement about today.
我想我只是因为对今天实在是太兴奋了
Wednesday?
因为周三吗
No...although, Wednesdays are pretty underrated.
不是 不过周三的确太不受人重视了
I mean, today is the start of Phase Two!
今天是第二阶段的开端
Uh...Phase Two?
什么第二阶段
Ah, Hiro.
宏
Sometimes I forget how young you are.
有时候我都忘了你年纪有多小
Defeating Obake was the epic conclusion to Phase One.
打败妖怪是第一阶段的完美收官
Phase...One...
第一阶段
Of the Big Heroverse!
超能陆战队篇章的
And now, it's time for all new adventures.
现在 该开始新的冒险了
Thus, Phase Two.
也就是第二阶段
Is it still Phase Two if nothing happens?
如果什么都没有发生 那还算第二阶段吗
So young, so innocent.
真年轻 真天真
Something always happens, Hiro.
总会发生些什么事的 宏
Only in Phase 2 it's way bigger.
而第二阶段的事只会更大
Who knows what darkness lurks out there
谁知道在那无尽的虚空中
in the vast unknown?
有着怎样的黑暗
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Wow...Sycorax is even more amazing than I imagined.
西科拉斯比我想象的还要棒
And even cleaner than I imagined.
比我想象的还要干净
And I imagined immaculate.
我想象中是一尘不染的
It's fine...
没关系
Liv Amara pledged a fortune to the school.
丽芙·阿玛拉给学校捐了一大笔钱
I expect best behavior.
我希望大家好好表现
Ah...I know it said "No photos". But...
我知道这里说"不准拍照" 但是
I didn't know it meant "No photos."
我不知道真的是"不准拍照"
I trust you will all be
我相信你们都会
supportive of Karmi and her new internship.
支持卡米和她的新实习
It's an internship, it'sit's not a big deal. You're right.
只是个实习 不是什么大事 没错
It's a huge deal.
这是超级大事
Hiro, are you feeling competitive with Karmi again?
宏 你又和卡米较上劲了吗
What?! No, I--
什么 不 我...
Grace! Sorry to keep you waiting.
格蕾丝 抱歉让你们久等了
I was stuck in a holo-conference.
我刚刚全息会议拖了时间
You know how tedious those are.
你也知道那有多无聊
Let's get this tour started!
大家开始参观吧
This is my assistant, Chris.
这是我的新助手 克里斯
Oh! Do the joke, do the joke with my name.
说那个笑话 那个关于我名字的笑话
My Chris-sistant.
我的克里斯助手
She makes me laugh...anywho.
她总让我发笑...不管怎样
Your name tags have been individually programmed
你们的名牌上都分别标注了
to display your age, height, interests...
你们的年龄 体重 兴趣...
And names? Of course...Wasabi.
名字呢 当然了 山葵
He knows my name!
他知道我的名字
I don't see Sycorax as just another bio-tech company.
我并不觉得西科拉斯只是一个简单的生物科技公♥司♥
Mother nature is an artist,
大自然母亲是一名艺术家
and I see myself as her protege.
我认为我只是她的门徒
Studying and even improving on her work.
学习并改进她的杰作
Inspiring.
了不起
I favor a holistic approach to the work-life balance.
我喜欢看重整体的工作生活相平衡
In fact, right now, you're walking on bio-metric scanners,
其实你们现在就走在一块和你们的名牌
which are linked to your name tags.
相连的生物计量扫描仪上
Watch... Liv Amara.
看好了... 丽芙·阿玛拉
Your readings are normal and healthy.
你的指数非常标准健康
Have a great day.
祝你今天愉快
You'll also notice these little guys flying by.
你们还会注意到这些飘过的小东西
Employee lunches are made fresh,
员工午饭都是新鲜现做
and delivered right to their desks.
直接送到他们的办公桌上
I sourced the ingredients myself.
食材都是我亲自调味的
Of course, we're proudest of our state-of-the-art gen-tech lab.
当然了 最引以为豪的是我们的先进技术实验室
This must belong to someone doing really important work.
这里肯定是干最重要工作的人待的地方
It does.
没错
Maybe not that important.
也许没有那么重要
Karmi, this is your lab?!
卡米 这是你的实验室吗
Oh, just temporarily.
只是暂时的
My real lab is being modified to my specs.
我的实验室正在根据我的喜好进行改建
We treat our interns well.
我们对我们的实习生很好
Now, let's keep this tour moving.
我们继续参观吧
Ceviche?
酸橘汁腌鱼
Howdy and hello, Trina!
你好啊 特里娜
Hey, Noodle.
你好 面条
Come on, help me put myself back together.
快帮我把我拼回起来
Can't complete that order now, big sis!
现在还不行 大姐
I-I-I-I have to go home.
我我我得回家
What're you talking about?
你在说什么
Home.
回家
Home is gone, father's gone.
家已经没了 父亲没了
Not daddy's house--
不是父亲的家
my real home!
我真正的家
See ya around, later style!
再见 以后再见
Wait!
等等
I need my body!
我需要我的身体
Nice shot.
好球
Yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了
So cool, I love it.
不错 我喜欢
Yes! Balalalala.
太好了 巴哒啦啦啦啦
Hello.
你们好
Was Sycorax the coolest?
西科拉斯是不是超级棒
It was incredible!
真是太棒了
Chris-sistant.
克里斯助手
It wasn't so great.
没有那么好
Uh, did you see his smile?
你看到他的微笑了吗
Hold on.
等等
Do I smell locally-sourced ceviche?
我闻到了本地酸橘汁腌鱼的味道了吗
Yes. Hiro's got Karmi issues.
是的 宏因为卡米别扭了
Again.
再一次
She got an internship.
她得到了实习机会
Woo-hoo, when's the parade?
展览是什么时候
Tuesday.
周二
We have all just received invitations.
我们都收到了邀请
Yes!
太好了
Hard maybe.
也许难以拒绝
I'm gonna need an internship.
我需要一个实习
No one's gonna hire you if you're just in it to be competitive.
如果你只是想较劲 没人会雇你的
Yeah, it's kind of shallow.
是啊 有点小家子气
Competitive...shallow...yeah!
较劲...小家子气...没错
I usually don't take same-day appointments.
我一般不会接受临时预约
But when you want to talk,
但你想找我聊的话
it usually means my life is in danger, so...
一般是意味着我的生命有危险 所以
I made an exception.
我开了个例外
Plus he's been procrastinating putting together a presentation.
以及他一直在拖延写演讲稿
CEOs do not procrastinate,
总裁不会拖延
they contemplate!
这叫考量
So, what's out to get me?
那么 你有什么事
Actually, I'm here because I want to be your intern.
其实 我来是想做你的实习生
Intern?
实习生
I don't need an intern, I have my assistant!
我不需要实习生 我有我的助手
She only makes slightly more than an intern.
她只比实习生好那么一点
I just thought you might be interested,
我只是觉得你可能会感兴趣
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表