剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, suit. It's actually more a blazer.
好了 西装男 其实更算休闲衫
Look. Our employer just wants the chip.
听着 雇我们的人只想要芯片
And he's kind of a freak.
而他又是个怪人
So, I'd hand it over, if I were you.
所以 如果我是你 会乖乖交出来
Love to know who that employer is.
很乐意知道谁是雇主
Not a chance.
不可能
Mad Jacks are discreet.
疯狂杰克都很谨慎
Hello?
喂
Haha, hello, funny thing. I really could use Big Hero 6.
你好 很好笑 我可能真需要超能陆战队
Mr. Krei?
克瑞先生
Yes! I've got a problem.
是的 我遇到了麻烦
First of all, they ruined my blazer.
首先 他们毁了我的外套
** Big Hero 6 Fighting for the right *
*超能陆战队 为正义而战
** Searching through the night Mad Jacks are the mercs *
*在黑夜里寻找疯狂杰克
Who have the chip. And could be anywhere.
谁拿了芯片 而且他可能在任何地方
I'll incorporate that into my song,
我会把它编进我的歌♥里
but you know, make it rhyme.
你懂的 要押个韵
We just have to cover as much ground as we can,
我们得要尽量覆盖得更多
as fast as we can.
更快
On my signal, we go silent!
听我信♥号♥♥ 收声
They should be easy to spot.
他们应该很容易定位
Yeah, flying jet pack people should stand out.
没错 飞翔的喷气人应该很醒目
Masquerade ball? Sure. Let's go with that.
假面舞会 好 我们走吧
Picking up anything, Baymax?
有什么收获吗 大白
No. I have not detected the jet turbines.
没有 我没有检测到喷气机
How can you guys possibly search the entire city?
你们怎么能搜查完全城
I should be out there helping you.
我应该一起去帮忙
That would be counterproductive to your recovery.
那对你的康复不利
I know, I know. In bed, leg elevated.
我知道 我知道 躺好 腿抬高
Right after I do this.
在我做完这个之后
I'm comin' up empty. Dang it,
我这边没发现 该死
I just know the Jacks are makin' their move.
我知道杰克们一定在行动
Good evening.
晚上好
Do you come bearing Alistair Krei's black market chip?
你们带阿里斯特·克瑞的黑市芯片来了吗
You hired the Mad Jacks!
是你雇了疯狂杰克
The Mad Jacks guarantee success!
疯狂杰克保证成功
Success and havoc.
成功和骚乱
And it's always awesome!
而且总是很精彩
Big Hero 6, on the move.
超能陆战队在行动
All right, focus up. This is how I see it.
听我说 我是这么想的
We keep the enemy occupied.
我们缠住敌人
You escape with the package. Mission accomplished.
你带着包裹逃走 任务完成
Super.
完美
Although... 'Ey. My plan is diamond.
不过... 我的计划是绝妙的
Flawless.
完美无瑕
The security of the package... is paramount.
包裹的安全是最重要的
All right, all right, I... I... I hear you,
好了好了 我知道了
lemme just, uh... Okay, minor adjustment.
让我...小小调整一下
I will keep the package secure until the enemy is neutralized.
我会确保包裹的安全 直到敌人被消灭
Hey, you... good catch.
你...还不错
Mad Jacks! Let's fly.
疯狂杰克 我们起飞
Listen up, Jacks, keep your eyes peeled for hostiles.
听着 杰克们 眼睛盯好敌人
How many, Jack?
多少个 杰克
Well, with a handle like Big Hero 6,
对于超能陆战队
I figure we're lookin' at somewhere between five and seven.
我想应该是五到七人
Roger that. Perimeter sweep in progress. I will... Ooh!
收到 正在扫描周边 我会...
Give Fredzilla a piggy back ride? I'm in!
给弗雷迪骑一程 我来了
Not cool!
一点也不酷
Hey... Hey... Don't make me hurl in here!
别让我在这转圈圈
Don't worry, Freddie. We're here to help.
别担心 弗雷迪 我们来帮你
Must be some kinda party, huh?
一定是某种派对吧
It usually is.
通常是
Keep the change.
不用找了
It would be preferable to resolve this conflict without violence.
最好不用暴♥力♥解决这次冲突
No way! The violence rocks.
不可能 暴♥力♥超棒的
It's a major part of the Mad Jack program.
这是疯狂杰克的主要组成部分
Oh, have a taste!
感受一下
And the bot is down for the count!
机器人彻底失败了
Not a chance! That bot's been taking care of me.
才怪 那个机器人一直在照顾我
Time for me to return the favor.
该我还这个人情了
Hiro?
宏
Have you lost it?
你疯了吗
That is not Hiro.
那不是宏
Uh, I am being the perfect patient.
我可是在乖乖当病人呢
Leg elevated, plenty of liquids.
腿抬高 多喝水
And of course, rest.
当然 还有休息
Taser. Good call.
泰瑟枪 不错
Thanks, Baymax. You are welcome.
谢谢 大白 不客气
Time to try out the boosters on this thing.
是时候试试这玩意儿的助推器了
Oh, yeah!
真棒
Eat my dust!hoa!
吃我脚底的灰吧
The bot!
机器人
Oh Jack down!
杰克摔下去了
Perhaps you should consider less dangerous activities.
或许你该尝试没那么危险的活动
Maybe you should... think about... whatever.
或许你该考虑...算了
Krei's chip, please.
那就交出克瑞的芯片吧
Thanks, Greg.
谢谢 格雷格
That's cold.
太狠了
Jack extraction! ASAP!
杰克撤退 尽快
Can you guys get this back to Krei?
你们能把它还给克瑞吗
No problem. And get some rest, robo-genius.
没问题 休息下吧 机器天才
Feeling better already.
已经感觉好多了
And by now, the chip should be back in Alistair's hands.
现在 芯片应该回到阿里斯特手里了
The moment of truth.
见证真♥相♥的时刻
The moment when you turn it over to the security team.
你该把芯片交给安全团队的时刻
Instead of doing something stupid.
而不是犯傻
Is there something wrong, Alistair?
有什么问题吗 阿里斯特
The reckless tycoon showing caution?
鲁莽的大亨表现出了谨慎
Restraint?
克制
I need the tech security team.
我需要技术安全团队
But Alistair, remember the abduction.
但阿里斯特 记得那次绑♥架♥吗
Who can you trust?
你能信任谁
Who's on your side?
谁站在你那边
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Actually, never mind.
其实 还是算了吧
The person who was after this, whoever hired the Mad Jacks...
这件事的幕后黑手 雇疯狂杰克的那个人
What about them?
他们怎么了
What if they've infiltrated my security team?
如果他们渗入了我的安全团队怎么办
Like what, a spy?
比如说 间谍吗
You're not usually this paranoid.
你之前没这么疑神疑鬼的
Hey, I was abducted. It does things to you.
我被绑♥架♥过 对我有影响的
I'm not taking any chances.
我可不敢冒险
There we are, Alistair. That's the stuff.
那就对了 阿里斯特 就是这样
We will be the only ones who see what's on this.
只有我们能看到里面的东西
Nothing?
什么都没有吗
No. The money. Th... The abduction.
不 钱 绑♥架♥
Everything that happened! It was all for nothing?
发生的一切都为了一场空吗
It probably is better that we were the only ones who saw this.
看来只有我们看到可能还是比较好
So many files...
太多文件
so many secrets!
太多秘密了
Hiro Hamada.
滨田宏
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表