剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Baymax, you can't just go around giving foot massages.
大白 你不能到处给人做脚底按♥摩♥
Especially to Professor Granville.
特别是格兰维尔教授
I was treating her metatarsal inflammation.
我是在治疗她的跖炎症
What's with the decorations?
这装饰是怎么回事
They're for Rivalry Week! Feel the school pride, Hiro.
对抗周 感受学校荣誉感吧 宏
Feel it all over you. Oh, okay.
感受这种气氛 好吧
What is Rivalry Week?
对抗周是什么
Ah, good question, Baymax. Rivalry Week is the week
问得好 大白 对抗周就是我们用来
where... we take on our rivals.
对抗敌人的这一周
We have rivals? Yeah!
我们有敌人吗 当然了
The San Fransokyo Art Institute!
旧京山艺术学院
SFAI? What do we have against SFAI?
旧京山艺术学院 我们和他们有什么恩怨
Oh, I don't know, only everything.
我不知道 几乎全是恩怨
It's the classic clash of ideals: objective versus subjective.
就是经典思维的碰撞 主观对客观
Rational versus emotional.
理性对感性
Our superior school mascot, me, versus their terrible one,
我们学校最强吉祥物 我 对阵他们的丑玩意
Sabatini the Sea Snail!
海蜗牛萨巴蒂尼
It's a tradition.
这是传统
Every year we play pranks on each other.
每年我们都会互相恶作剧
What kind of pranks?
怎样的恶作剧
They always paint our dining hall.
他们总会涂花我们的餐厅
Last year they turned it into a zombie clown circus.
去年 他们把我们的餐厅涂成了僵尸小丑马戏团
I could not eat there for weeks.
我好几周都不敢去吃饭
While we use our sciencing skills, of which I have none,
而我们则使用我们的科学技术 我是一窍不通的
to steal their Lenore Shimamoto statue!
偷走他们的丽诺尔岛本雕像
Yeah. We once got it using a flock
没错 有一次我们用了一群
of genetically engineered pigeons.
基因改造的企鹅
That was pretty cool.
挺酷的
Nerd-school mischief? I'm in.
学霸恶作剧 算我一个
We are gonna plan the ultimate statue grab!
我们要制定终极雕像窃取计划
Wait, hold on. Where's Honey Lemon?
等等 柠蜜呢
Excellent work, Honey Lemon.
非常好 柠蜜
I truly think you're SFAI's most gifted new student.
我认为你是旧京山艺术学院最有天赋的新生
Are you sure I can't convince you
你确定不考虑一下
to become a full-time student here?
成为这里的全日制学生吗
I'd love to, but I can't.
我很想 但是我不行
Art is just a secret hobby for me.
艺术只是我的秘密爱好
I-- I mean a secret.
我是说是秘密
I mean-- I mean a hobby.
我是说是爱好
Well, hobby or not, Miss Lemon,
不管是不是爱好 柠蜜小姐
your work is going up in the Fine Arts Department gallery.
你的作品将在优秀作品美术馆进行展示
Oh my gosh! I'm so honored.
天啊 太荣幸了
And now we step into the private residence
现在我们正在进入著名艺术家
of renowned artist and SFAI founder, Lenore Shimamoto!
兼艺术学院创始人 岛本丽诺尔的私人住♥宅♥
The restoration is finished? Today's the grand opening!
翻修完成了吗 今天就是盛大开放日
But that's 27 days early!
但是提前了27天
I know! I was so moved that I wept!
我知道 我感动到喜极而泣
Then I mixed my tears with ink and wrote a poem about my feelings.
于是我将泪水和墨水混合 作诗写下了我的感受
Read it later.
待会再读
Okay.
好的
Remember, folks...
记住 各位
no touching and absolutely no flash photography.
不得触碰 绝对不得使用闪光灯
Where are you hiding?
你藏在哪里呢
And we're moving.
我们走
Great, so we hit SFAI tonight.
很好 那我们今晚就去艺术学院
Tonight? You're taking the Shimamoto statue tonight tonight?
今晚 你们今晚就要偷走岛本雕像吗
We get them before they get us.
先下手为强
But do we really need to steal the statue?
但是我们真的需要偷走雕像吗
I mean, it's been done.
我是说 我们已经偷过了
Right? Well, yeah, but it's tradition.
对吧 是的 但这是传统
Who are we to mess with tradition?
我们怎么能破坏传统呢
Back me up here, Baymax.
帮我说几句 大白
Rivalry Week began in 1916.
对抗周始于1916年
Students used a catapult and...
学生们用弹弓和...
That is why covalent bonds share electron pairs!
这就是共价键共用电子对的原理
Super interesting, heh.
超级有意思
Let me guess. Instead of studying,
让我猜猜 你们没有学习
you're planning the statue grab.
你们在策划偷雕像
Well, it's not going to happen.
这是不可能的
Without my approval, which you now have.
如果没有我的允许 现在你们有了
Tonight, art will feel the wrath of science!
今晚 艺术将会感受到科学的愤怒
You two, meet me at the dining hall in one hour.
你们俩一小时后到餐厅找我
You're going to help me guard it.
你们要帮我守住
Guys! We can just use the door, since it's open.
伙计们 我们能直接走这扇门 反正开着
Which is how I found it.
所以我才发现了
So lucky, right?
很幸运吧
This route will be easier.
走这边更容易
I'm stuck.
我卡住了
Thank you.
谢谢
I have mixed feelings right now.
我现在的感觉很复杂
Guarding the dining hall is important,
守卫餐厅很重要
but I was lookin' forward to that heist.
但我还是很想参与偷窃
I just have one feeling. Fear.
我只有一种感受 害怕
Granville scares me. Good.
我觉得格兰维尔很可怕 很好
Fear keeps you sharp. Suit up!
恐惧让你保持警惕 穿好衣服
We've got work to do.
我们还有活要干
Oh, yes!
太好了
Wasabi! We're gonna be camo twins!
山葵 我们要成为迷彩双胞胎了
This is a whole new side of Granville.
这是格兰维尔全新的一面
A very disturbing side.
非常令人不安的一面
Do we have to go through the Fine Arts building?
我们一定得去优秀艺术作品大楼吗
This is the best route to take if we wanna avoid campus security.
要是想躲开校园警卫 这是最佳路径
Also, you can enjoy the student art exhibits on display.
而且你还可以欣赏展出的学生作品
Student... exhibits?
学生...作品展
Your work is going up in the Fine Arts Department gallery...
你的作品将在优秀作品美术馆进行展示
Miss Lemon!
柠蜜小姐
Look, if you'd rather wait here...
听着 如果你想在这里等着
No! I mean... I'm here to help!
不 我是说...我是来帮忙的
I love being helpful!
我很想帮忙
The shift in both cadence and pitch of your speech
你说话的节奏和音调突然变化
indicate How excited I am about helping!
说明... 我多么想帮忙
Uh, sure.
好吧
Oh, yes, gettin' a good stretch in.
不错 好好舒展了身体
Modern art. So weird, right?
现代艺术 真奇怪 对吧
Modern art is weird. And messy.
现代艺术的确很奇怪 还很脏
You two will be guarding the north side of the dining hall.
你们俩守卫餐厅的北侧
Whistles?
哨子
Oh-ho-ho, nobody's trusted me with a whistle in years.
已经很多年没有人愿意把哨子托付给我了
One toot means "I need assistance."
一声说明"我需要帮助"
Two toots means "I've apprehended an intruder."
两声说明"我抓住了一名入侵者"
Three means, "I've been captured."
三声说明"我被抓住了"
Four means How many signals are there?
四声是说明... 一共有几种信♥号♥♥
Twentytwo. Yeah, I'm gonna need to take notes
二十二 我得记下来
You won't have time to consult notes in the heat of battle!
在战斗中 你没有时间看笔记
Don't worry, I have a photographic, uh...
别担心 我有图像式...
What's the word for the thing in your head
你大脑中用来记住东西的词
that remembers stuff?
叫什么来着
Oh, it's right there.
就在嘴边
It's right there! Memory.
就在嘴边 记忆
No, but it sounds like that.
不 但是听上去很像
I'm counting on you, Wasabi.
我就指望你了 山葵
Got it.
明白
Keep watch. We should be ready
盯紧点 我们马上就能
to tunnel the statue out in no time.
将雕像偷偷运走
So, this is your first time on SFAI campus, too, right?
你是第一次来旧京山艺术学院吧
Right? Because it's definitely mine.
对吧 因为我肯定是第一次
Are you acting weird tonight
你今晚表现这么奇怪
because you don't want anyone to know you take classes here?
是因为你不希望别人知道你在这里上课吗
Wait! You knew? How?
等等 你早就知道了 怎么知道的
You sleeptalk.
你说梦话
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表