剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Interesting.
有意思
Yes! Yes!
棒 棒
Yes!
棒
Excuse me! What is going on out there?
不好意思 发生了什么
Hello?
谁啊
Uh, do we have an appointment?
我们有预约吗
Ha, ha! Buddy Guard!
伙计守卫
Yes, Mr. Krei?
什么事 克瑞先生
Uh, call Big Hero 6. Now!
呼叫超能陆战队 马上
This thing of darkness
这黑暗的东西
I acknowledge mine!
是我的
I don't know what that means!
我不知道这是什么意思
This creature just burst in here,
这个怪兽突然冲了进来
said something weird and left!
说了些奇怪的话就离开了
I was barely able to fight it off!
我基本没法反抗
Ooh! This tea is hot!
这茶真烫
Oh, he hid behind a file cabinet until it left.
他一直躲在文件柜后 直到那东西离开
Bravely.
很勇敢
What did it look like?
它看上去长什么样
It was like if you put a whale
看上去就像你把一条鲸鱼和
and a dinosaur and some hair into a blender,
一头恐龙还有一些毛发放在搅拌器里
then poured that into a human-shaped ice tray,
然后倒入人型冰块模具中
and froze it and let it thaw a little.
冰冻好 然后解冻一点点
Told ya! That's the monster!
我就说 是那个怪兽
What weird thing did it say?
它说了什么奇怪的话
"This thing of darkness I acknowledge mine."
"这黑暗的东西是我的"
I don't know. Something like that.
我不知道 之类的话吧
There was a lot of grunts in there!
他一直在发出咕噜的声音
Why is there--?
为什么...
What smells like shrimp scampi?
这股蒜蓉大虾的味道是哪里来的
Oh, I'm a monster hunter now.
我现在是怪物猎人了
So, I came prepared!
我得做好准备
Freddie, you know garlic is for vampires, right?
弗雷德 你知道大蒜是对付吸血鬼的吧
Yes.
是的
This is just a-- a snack.
这只是...零食
Go back a sec. What were you doing when this freak attacked?
倒回去 这疯子袭击你的时候你在做什么
Nothing!
什么都没做
I was finally supposed to be meeting with an investor, Orso Knox.
我终于要见一个投资人了 奥森·诺克斯
Orso Knox?
奥森·诺克斯
One of the richest men in San Fransokyo.
旧京山最富有的人之一
Trust fund baby. Wait, Orso Knox?
含着信托基金 等等 奥森·诺克斯
That's the guy my mom had to cancel on
怪物袭击我们家那天
the night the monster attacked!
我妈妈也取消了和他的晚宴
I'd been courting him for years,
我讨好了他好多年
and then suddenly, Liv Amara shows up,
然后突然间 丽芙·阿玛拉出现了
and he wants to invest with her impressive new company,
他就想投资她的美好新公♥司♥
and her shiny, shiny hair!
还有她闪亮的秀发
He's a little jealous.
他有点嫉妒
What?! My hair shines.
怎么了 我的头发也很善良
This is not a robotics project.
这不是机器人项目
No, it's bio-tech.
是的 这是生物技术
I have to come up with something better
我得想出点比卡米的
than Karmi's dermal nano sticker thing.
皮肤纳米贴纸更好的东西
And I think this will do the trick.
我觉得这个就行
Let's say you only get to study one subject forever.
如果你只能学一门科目
What do you pick? Organic chemistry!
你会选择什么 有机化学
Wait, no! Pathogenic bacteria!
等等 不 病原菌学
Ah! Same!
我也是
Hey, uh, Ms. Amara.
阿玛拉女士
I wanted to show you something I've been working on.
我想给你看看我研究的东西
Now? I'm kind of eating.
现在吗 我在吃东西
But, okay.
但是 好吧
Oh, joy!
真开心
This is a temperature gradient device!
这是一个温度梯度装置
May I?
不好意思
As you can see, it easily converts physical changes in heat
如你所见 它能直接将温度物理量变化
to an easy to understand numerical value.
转变为可以理解的数值
And it has plenty of practical applications
它有很多医学和
for medical and commercial use.
商业用途
So, it's a thermometer?
所以这是个测温计
A really big thermometer.
一个很大的测温计
It's a temperature gradient--
这是个温度梯度...
Yeah, no, it's a thermometer.
好吧 这是个测温计
Cheer up, Hiro!
开心点 宏
At least you made a really cool thermometer.
至少你造了一个很棒的测温计
I want to melt into the floor!
我真想融化钻到地底
That is a physical impossibility.
那在物理上是不可能的
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么会这么蠢
And what's that smell?
这是什么味道
Oh! I'm being rude.
我太失礼了
You want some? I definitely like it,
你想要吗 我很喜欢吃
and this is not just pretending
这绝对不是用来假装
that I didn't know what garlic was for.
我不知道大蒜用途的
Well, maybe Granville was right.
也许格兰维尔说得对
Liv is more interested in Karmi's work than yours,
丽芙对卡米的研究更感兴趣
and that's making you feel--
这让你感觉...
If you're gonna say "Jealous," No!
如果你要说"嫉妒" 不
I'm definitely not jealous!
我绝对没有嫉妒
There's nothing to be jealous of!
根本没什么好嫉妒的
I was going to say "Insecure,"
我是想说"没安全感"
but now it's sounding like you are jealous.
但现在你听上去是很嫉妒
Guys, shouldn't we be trying to track down his monster right now?
伙计们 我们现在不是应该找他的怪兽吗
Yes, we're going to see Orso Knox this afternoon
是的 我们今天下午要去见奥森·诺克斯
to see if there's some connection
看看他和那个怪兽
with the monster.
有没有关联
You want a mint or some gum?
你要不要薄荷糖或者口香糖
No. Why?
不要 怎么了
Mr. Knox?
诺克斯先生
Weird.
真奇怪
Mr. Knox?
诺克斯先生
The door was open. May we come in?
门开着 我们可以进来吗
Whoa. This office--
这间办公室
Is Wasabi's worst nightmare!
是山葵最可怕的噩梦
He's not supposed to be out today.
他今天应该不出门的
"Office hours."
"办公时间"
Huh. Baymax?
大白
Can you find Knox?
你能找到诺克斯吗
Scanning biometric data.
扫描生物特征数据
See? I told you!
看 我就说嘛
He looked like if you put a whale
他看上去就像你把一条鲸鱼和
and a dinosaur and some hair into a blender-- aah!
一头恐龙还有一些毛发放在搅拌器里
I've got this!
交给我吧
Away with thee, monster!
尝尝这个吧 怪兽
What?
什么
Again?
又来
Knox's schedule!
诺克斯的日程表
Hiro!
宏
All the devils are here.
恶魔都在这里
Baymax! Overdrive mode!
大白 超速档模式
Overdrive mode: engaged.
超速档模式 启动
Overdrive mode.
超速档模式
I scared the blender whale!
我吓走了搅拌机鲸鱼
Oh, thanks, Baymax.
谢谢你 大白
No problem, pal.
小意思 伙计
Uh, so the garlic isn't as effective
原来大蒜并没有想象中
as one would've hoped.
那么有效果
"All the devils are here."
"恶魔都在这里"
What? He's so dramatic!
什么 他太小题大做了
It's like, "Dude, start a blog."
简直想说"哥们 去写博客吧"
"All the devils are here."
"恶魔都在这里"
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表