剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I'm taking art classes at SFAI.
我在旧京山艺术学院学美术
It's a secret.
这是个秘密
Go Go, Go Go...
速美子 速美子
Don't tell anyone, okay?
别告诉任何人 好吗
It's a secret.
这是个秘密
Who's there?
谁在那里
We gotta go. We're not done yet!
该走了 我们还没完成
I heard somethin' over here!
我听到这里有声音
We'll finish later.
等下再说
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
I'm hiding in Lenore Shimamoto's house. This is so exciting!
我正躲在岛本丽诺尔家里 太刺♥激♥了
Shh! Be excited quieter!
轻点儿激动
I didn't mean to-- -
我不是故意...
What's going on?
发生了什么
Oh, no.
糟了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
You mean, besides creepy?
除了这么可怕之外吗
It appears to be a science lab.
好像是个秘密实验室
You guys!
伙计们
I think this lab belonged to Lenore Shimamoto!
我觉得这间实验室是岛本丽诺尔的
I thought she was an artist.
我还以为她只是一名艺术家
Cool. She was an artist. With a secret lab.
厉害 她是一名拥有秘密实验室的艺术家
Someone who was good at art... and science?
同时擅长艺术和科学的人
Wow... what are the odds?
也太巧了吧
These books are all elements.
这些书全是元素符号♥
And they're placed in order of the Periodic Table from 1906.
还是按照1906年的元素周期表摆放的
But Gallium is supposed to go before Germanium.
但是镓应该放在锗之前
It was an accident.
这是一个意外
This is Lenore Shimamoto's personal journal!
这是岛本丽诺尔的个人日记
What are you doin' down there?
你们在下面干什么
We're exploring a secret lab.
我们在探索一间秘密实验室
You know, Wasabi, if you would like me to hold your whistle,
山葵 如果你让我帮你拿一下口哨
I mean, I'd be happy to.
我很乐意
Granville revoked your whistle privileges.
格兰维尔剥夺了你的持口哨权
If you even touch a whistle,
如果你敢碰口哨
I am to signal her with 23 toots.
我就要向她吹23声口哨发送信♥号♥♥
But I want it!
但我想要
Question: What good is camouflage in front of a wall?
提问 在一堵墙面前穿伪装服有什么意义
Well, they're very soft on the skin None!
穿在身上很柔软... 没有意义
Hit the bushes!
进灌木丛
Okay, we'll-- where'd she go?
我们...她去哪里了
I'm nowhere.
我哪儿也不在
Yet... everywhere!
然而...无处不在
Breaking... trespassing SFIT pranksters
突然新闻 擅闯私宅的理工大学恶作剧学生
discover Lenore Shimamoto's secret lab.
发现了岛本丽诺尔的秘密实验室
An artist with a lab.
有实验室的艺术家
What's that about?
那是怎么回事
Wow, I'm super tired.
我好累
Gonna dive into bed.
我要一头扎进床里
And dive into the old book you swiped from the lab?
再一头扎进你从实验室顺来的旧书里吗
So? Are we gonna read it or what?
怎么办 我们看不看
April 19th, 1905. My friends in the arts know nothing about...
1905年4月19日 我艺术界的朋友不懂
...my scientific endeavors.
我的科学追求
They would not understand what drives me.
他们根本不懂是什么驱使着我
I'm not sure I understand.
我自己也不确定知不知道
Until I can be certain of success, I've decided it best
在我能完全成功之前 我决定
to keep my scientific work secret.
最好还是先将我的科学研究保密
November 11th, 1905.
1905年11月11日
While my research has been fascinating,
我的研究成果惊人
my isolation grows more stifling.
但我也更与世隔绝
April 3rd, 1906.
1906年4月3日
I've made a groundbreaking discovery too big to hide.
我有了突破性发现 不能再隐藏了
Tomorrow I will show the city.. and change the world!
明天我要告诉全城人 改变全世界
That's all she wrote.
她就写了这么多
The rest of the pages are just... empty!
其它页上 都是空的
That's it? So she chickened out. Maybe... or
她退缩了吗 有可能 或者...
Look at that last date.
你看最后的日期
It was the day before the Great Catastrophe.
是大灾难发生前一天
Maybe all the chaos ruined her plans,
可能混乱打乱了她的计划
and she never had the courage to try again.
她没有勇气再次尝试了
What if her discovery really could've changed the world?
万一她的发现真的能改变世界呢
This is like an actual mystery.
这就像个谜
I know... and I'm gonna solve it!
我知道 而且我会解开它
Before I return the journal tomorrow, I have to re-read it.
明天交还日记前 我得再看一遍
There's something I'm missing.
我肯定错过了什么
How many toots for snack time?
吃零食要几声
That wasn't on the list. Was it?
这个没有吧
Professor Granville's tooting at us!
格兰维尔教授在朝我们吹哨子
Was that eight toots?
那是八声
Or was it four toots twice?
还是四声吹了两次
What was that?
什么声音
Relax, it's probably just a family of baby deer.
放松 可能只是小鹿一家
Number one, I've never seen deer on campus.
首先 我从没在校园里见过鹿
Number two, why would the entire family be babies, Fred?
其次 为什么会有一家都是小鹿 弗雷德
Why?
为什么
Sabatini!
萨巴蒂尼
Excuse me, Miss? I'm from the museum.
小姐 我是博物馆工作人员
Oh! Hi. I recognized you from the news,
你好 我从新闻上见过你
and I wanted to talk to you about the discovery you made.
我想跟你聊聊你的发现
It was... it was amazing.
很...很惊人
Indeed. Historians, like myself,
确实 我这样的历史学家
will spend ages studying everything in Shimamoto's lab.
会花很多时间研究岛本实验室里的一切
If only we could hear in her own words
要是能亲耳听到她说
why she hid her scientific work from the world.
为什么把自己的科学研究藏起来就好了
Well, actually, you can.
其实你可以
Shimamoto's journal.
岛本的日记
I took it last night. I swear I was gonna return it.
昨晚我拿的 我发誓我打算还回去的
It's just... she's my idol.
可是 她是我的偶像
I have to confess, if I'd been in your shoes...
我承认 如果换做我
I might've done the same thing.
我可能也会这么做
I'm sorry, Professor Granville.
抱歉 格兰维尔教授
The artists got to us before we could get to our whistles!
艺术家们在我们有机会吹哨前就抓了我们
And they wouldn't give us snacks!
而且他们不肯给我们零食吃
Gentlemen, this isn't your fault.
先生们 这不是你们的错
It's mine.
是我的
Really? A scientist must always acknowledge her own failings.
真的吗 科学家必须时刻认识到自己的错误
I did not prepare you adequately.
我没有把你们充分准备好
That's very reasonable of you.
你说得很有道理
I won't make that mistake again.
我不会犯同样的错误了
We start training for next year at six a.m. tomorrow!
明天我们六点开始 为明年训练
Great. Until then, stew in your failure.
好极了 此前 体会你们的失败吧
Hey, Wasabi, do you think she's going to get stuff to cut us down?
山葵 你觉得她会去找东西把我们解开吗
Pretty sure she's not.
很确定她不会
Next.
下一位
Next. Hi. Can you tell me
下一位 你好 你知道
where the Shimamoto journal is being displayed?
岛本的日记在哪里展览吗
No idea what you're talkin' about. Next.
不知道你在说什么 下一位
Oh. Your associate, Mr. Herman Ekabo,
你的同事赫尔曼·伊卡博先生
should've brought it in this morning?
今天早上应该送过来了
No one works here named Herman Ekabo.
这里没有员工叫赫尔曼·伊卡博
I can't believe I let a stranger steal a priceless treasure!
真不敢相信我让一个陌生人偷走了一件无价之宝
Uh, wrong ID.
拿错卡了
I... don't have my SFIT ID.
我...没有旧京山理工需要学生证
I'll do it. Wait-- I don't have a student ID, either.
我来 等等 我也没有学生证
But I'll just use my mascot ID!
但我会用我的吉祥物证
And... there's no such thing.
可是 根本没那种东西
I don't have my SFIT ID
我没有旧京山理工学院的学生证
because I left it in the journal last night!
是因为昨晚我把它落在那本日记里了
Which means we can track the journal
也就是说我们可以利用你
using your ID's RFID chip!
学生证里的芯片追踪日记
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表