剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
However, I'm here to discuss your final project.
我来和你谈谈你的毕业设计
I'm just still kicking around a few ideas.
我正在考虑几个方案
This is no time for idea foosball.
现在不是考虑方案的时候了
The open house is tomorrow.
明天就是开放日
Are you hiding something, Mr. Hamada?
你在藏着什么吗 滨田先生
Professor Granville, I am shocked.
格兰维尔教授 我很震惊
After all we've been through?
我们经历了这么多
Professor, the sound of your grinding teeth
教授 您牙齿的咬合声表明
indicates stress.
您很紧张
Our boy genius is on the verge of failing
我们的天才男孩眼看就要留级了
and is clearly hiding something from me,
而且他明显对我隐瞒了什么
so yes, I am a little stressed.
对 我是有点紧张
Would you like a hug? I would not.
要不要来个拥抱 不用了
Next time we talk, Mr. Hamada, I expect results.
下次我要看到结果 滨田先生
She wants results, let's give her some results.
她要结果 我们就给她些结果看看
So you just took this?
你们就拿了这个
We left a lot of notes. And we wiped everything down.
我们留了字条 我们擦拭了一切
To erase your fingerprints? No, just to tidy up.
抹去指纹吗 不 就是清理一下
So, are we gonna play it or what?
那我们现在要播放吗
Ohh! This is so exciting!
真是激动人心
For the first time ever, Lenore Shimamoto, in her own words.
这将是第一次听到岛本勒诺本尊的声音
Are we sure those are words?
确定这是人声吗
Hmm, something's not right.
哪里不太对
Oh! This is nasty.
脏死了
Yeah. A hundred years' worth of dirt and dust will do that.
堆积了一百年的灰尘就这个效果
Good thing I brought my detergency kit.
还好我带了除垢工具箱
The key is to have the proper tool for the job.
关键是找到合适的工具
Ahh! I knew the hummingbird would come in handy one day.
我就知道蜂鸟刷早晚能派上用场
Oh, we have to have it ready for the open house tomorrow.
我们得修好它赶上明天的开放日
The hummingbird, Honey Lemon, tiny but mighty.
蜂鸟 蜂蜜柠檬鸟 体积小威力大
Impressive.
真厉害
What? I'm being sincere. Really?
怎么 我在夸你 真的吗
Well, not completely. Like 80%.
也不完全是 80%吧
That's really not bad, Wasabi.
还挺不赖的 山葵
These snacks are unhealthy.
这些零食不健康
And dangerous.
还很危险
I need to test it on
我得找个
something big enough to handle the power surge.
能承受能量波的大家伙进行测试
Hiro, I've gotta show you something and it cannot wait--
宏 我得给你看样东西 马上
Mm! Garlic ranch.
蒜香味
Seriously, my fave.
我的最爱
OK, you can open your eyes.
好了 可以睁开眼了
Behold! Kentucky Kaiju 2.0.
看 肯塔基怪兽二代
I know, I know, the last one almost destroyed the city, but this one...
我知道 上个版本差点毁了整个城市 但这个
Is perfect for my tech.
用来测试再合适不过了
I don't know what you're talking about,
我不明白你在说什么
but last one into the dangerous monster is a rotten egg.
但上次驾驶这个怪物的是个坏蛋
Rotten eggs can cause
坏掉的蛋会引发
gastrointestinal distress. It is also common...
肠胃不适 常见于
Probably should warn you, this might be a bad idea.
我应该提醒你一下 这个可能是个馊主意
"This might be a bad idea" is my middle name.
馊主意什么的我早就习以为常了
Let's just start slow.
慢慢地启动
Right, baby steps.
对 一点点来
Easy...
慢慢来
Hiro, your amplifier thingie rocks!
宏 你的放大器酷毙啦
I'm more concerned about our landing right now.
我现在更担心的是如何着陆
Everybody OK?
大家还好吗
There were no major injuries.
没有重大损伤
Let's do it again!
再来一次吧
And they said it was impossible?
谁说不可能的
It was off the charts.
能量爆表
Yeah, Baymax, totally off the charts.
对 大白 完爆
I can't wait to see the look on Granville's face.
我等不及看格兰维尔的表情了
Feels like just yesterday
正第一次参加开放日
Tadashi was going to his first open house.
仿佛就是在昨天
And now here you are. I'm so proud of you!
今天就到你了 我真为你骄傲
Thanks, Aunt Cass. I think you're gonna be impressed.
谢谢 凯斯婶婶 你会眼前一亮的
My scan has detected Obake.
我检测到妖怪了
What's an Obake?
什么妖怪
Uh, Obake Hunt. It's a... it's a game.
妖怪猎人 是一款游戏
I gotta go catch me some Obakes!
我也要去捉几个妖怪
Baymax, let's go.
大白 我们走
Good luck catching your Obakes!
捉妖好运
I have been running periodic scans for Obake.
我开启了定时扫描
He is currently located in Night Market Square.
妖怪现在位于夜市广场
Are you sure? He's been using a scan jammer.
你确定吗 他有扫描干♥扰♥器♥
Biometrics and vocal analysis
生物识别和声音检测
match the readings from when we met Obake.
与妖怪在场时的数据一致
Oh, his jammer must be malfunctioning.
看来他的干♥扰♥器♥失灵了
This is our chance. We can finally catch him.
我们的机会来了 终于能抓住他了
Ah, the open house.
开放日
If I don't show my final project,
如果不去展出毕业作品
Professor Granville's gonna fail me.
格兰维尔教授就会判我不及格
Tadashi... believed you should help,
正认为你应该去做
even if it means putting yourself at risk.
即使意味着身陷危险
Or putting my grade at risk.
或者留级
But you're right, it's what Tadashi would do.
但你说得对 正一定会这么做的
Obake it is.
那就去找妖怪
** I love science fairs don't you too *
*科学展览 我们都爱
** Professor Granville, Ooh *
*格兰维尔教授
So glad you could join us, Dr. Wower.
很高兴你也能来 哇哇博士
You know, Professor, you were actually the inspiration
您知道吗教授 我荧幕形象的设计灵感
behind my TV character.
正是来源于您
Is that right?
是这样吗
That's very... flattering.
我很 荣幸
You created an electric circuit inside the rose?
你在玫瑰花里植入了电路
I filled the xylem... With a conductive polymer. Wow,
我在木质部注入了 导电聚合物
Karmi, this could give a whole new meaning to...
卡米 这等于重新定义了
"Power plants".
"发电厂"
Hey, guys, have you seen Hiro?
你们有看到宏吗
he's not here yet? He said he was gonna meet us.
他还没来吗 他说会过来找我们
I'm sure he'll be here any minute.
我相信他随时会到
OK, well, anyone want a cupcake?
好吧 有人要吃蛋糕吗
Awesome. Thanks, Aunt Cass!
太棒了 谢谢 凯斯婶婶
Clutch!
夹一个
Hmm, this is not gonna work...
太小夹不到
If Hiro keeps flaking, he's gonna flunk out.
如果宏还这么不靠谱 他会留级的
Nice hideout. Scanning.
藏身处很隐蔽 扫描中
Obake is inside.
妖怪在里面
We better call the others.
我们最好叫其他人来
Obake is approaching the rear exit.
妖怪正在向后门前进
You're right, we gotta go in now.
你说的对 我们现在就进去
It's hero time.
英雄时间到
Never mind. C-Come on.
算了 走吧
Wow! Honey Lemon,
柠蜜
all the big dawgs showed up to see your final project.
所有的大狗都来看你的毕业设计了
Big dawgs? No, no, don't say that.
大狗 别这么说
But I like big dawgs. Go Go, who doesn't like big dawgs?
但我喜欢大狗 速美子 谁不喜欢大狗
Where is Wasabi with the wax cylinder?
带着蜡筒的山葵去哪儿了
Excuse me. Ugh.
借光
Sorry it took so long.
抱歉花了这么长时间
I pushed the hummingbird to its limit.
我把它擦得干干净净
Thank you, Wasabi!
谢谢你 山葵
You need better hobbies.
你得找个更好的爱好
Ladies and gentlemen, for my final project,
女士们先生们 我的毕业设计
I am unraveling the mystery
我将解开岛本丽诺尔当科学家时
of Lenore Shimamoto's secret work as a scientist.
研究的未解之谜
I believe I have found the key.
我想我找到了通往真♥相♥的钥匙
A recording made by Lenore Shimamoto herself!
岛本丽诺尔本人的录音
Are you sure this is authentic?
你确定这是真的吗
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表