剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
You know who else thinks you can't do it?
你知道还有谁觉得你做不到吗
Binky Mole.
贝奇·摩尔
Are you gonna let her be right?
你要让她碾压你
Or are you gonna be on the cutting edge?
还是想走在前沿
On the cutting edge of what?
走在什么的前沿
I don't know. It worked on your mom.
我不知道 反正你妈妈买♥♥账了
The point is, you're going out there on Saturday
重点是 周六你要去告诉
to show Binky Mole what you're made of...
贝奇·摩尔你的本事
That you're Frederick Frederickson the Fourth
你可是弗雷德里克森四世
and you're not afraid of anything.
你无所畏惧
Well, spiders, a little. I mean, not debilitating.
我有点怕蜘蛛 不会弱化人那种
Fred.
弗雷德
Oh, okay. Get over here, Mr. Marshmallow.
好吧 过来 棉花糖先生
We gonna waltz now.
我们一起跳华尔兹
Ooh, look. A panda. Look at his little face, isn't he cute?
看啊 熊猫 看它的小脸 是不是很可爱
I named him Parker.
我给它取名帕克
And that kitten over there? That's Rodrigo.
还有那边的猫咪 那是罗德里格
Isn't he adorable?
它是不是很可爱
Honey Lemon, don't get emotionally involved
柠蜜 别跟这些小食
with the hors d'oeuvres.
变得太亲密
Okay, guys. Get out there and circulate.
好了 你们去转起来吧
Leave no mouth unappetized,
别让任何人的嘴巴闲着
no hand unbeveraged,
别让任何人手里没饮料
and most importantly, have fun.
最重要的是 玩得开心
Uh, excuse me! Coming through!
不好意思 借过
Can I interest you in a cute panda?
能给你介绍只可爱的熊猫吗
Or perhaps an adorable kitten?
或者一只可爱的猫咪
Parker...
帕克
Told you.
早说了
Up-up-up. Don't forget a napkin.
等等 别忘了餐巾擦嘴
You're welcome.
不客气
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Your recent rhinoplasty
你最近做的隆鼻手术
is approximately 73.9 percent healed.
大概愈合了73.9%
I thought you said it wasn't obvious.
你不是说不明显吗
Good evening, all. Thank you for coming.
各位晚上好 谢谢各位的前来
It is with great pride that I introduce
我在此很荣幸向大家介绍
the bro of the hour, my son, Frederick.
今晚宴会的焦点 我儿子弗雷德里克
Binky.
贝奇
Baymax, help.
大白 救命
I forgot the steps. My mind is blank.
我忘记舞步了 我大脑一片空白
Everything is swirling around me.
我周围天旋地转
Your symptoms indicate acute anxiety.
你的症状表明你得了急性焦虑症
I recommend deep calming breaths.
我建议你冷静深呼吸
Oh, no. Now you are hyperventilating.
不 你换气过度了
Breathe, into this.
往这里面呼吸
It's not working.
不起作用
It feels like the whole room is shaking.
感觉整个房♥间都在摇动
Guys? What is that?
伙计们 那是什么
Greetings, San Fransokyo.
你好 旧京山
It is I, Baron Von Steamer.
我是蒸汽机男爵
I was a pretty well-known villain in my day.
想当年我是个很出名的大恶人
No? Steam? Steamer?
不 蒸汽 蒸汽机
Nobody remembers?
没人记得吗
Ah, well, I guess there's not room
看来你们的脑子
in your fancy pocket-vest telephones for history.
根本容不下什么历史了
This is a private affair, sir, and you did not RSVP.
这是私人宴会 先生 你没有受到邀请
I did not RSVP,
我是没有受到邀请
and I didn't bring a guest, but I am taking one...
我也没有带客人来 但我要带走一个
Frederick Frederickson the Fourth!
弗雷德里克森四世
Wait. What? Does this mean I don't have to dance?
什么 所以我不用跳舞了吗
Help!
救命
Here you go. And one for you. Lucky Cat Catering.
给你 请拿好 幸运猫餐饮
Tell your friends.
告诉你们的朋友
Binky, wait.
贝奇 等等
There's a perfectly good explanation for all of this, I think.
这一切都是有完美解释的...吧
Binky, come back!
贝奇 回来
A super-villain crashed my bro-tillion.
一个大恶人毁了我的兄弟会
Yeah. A super-villain crashed your bro-tillion.
没错 一个大恶人毁了你的兄弟会
Protect Fred.
保护弗雷德
Scanning...
扫描...
Honey Lemon!
柠蜜
We need our gear.
我们需要武器
Steam is hazardous. It can cause third-degree burns.
蒸汽很危险 可能导致三♥级♥烫伤
That is the ambition of the weapon, pale dirigible.
这正是这件武器的目的 白色大充气艇
That is hot.
好烫
He melted my face?
他融化了我的脸
A bro should not have to see his own face melted.
男人不该看着自己的脸融化而坐视不管
Don't look at it!
那就别看
Come on!
拜托
Ah, young Frederick.
少年弗雷德里克
You have grown since the baby child
从婴儿时期起
you presumably were at one point.
你长大了不少啊
So, I'm guessing you two haven't met.
你们两个没见过吧
I think I'd remember.
见过的话我应该会记得
You are the spitting image of your accursed father.
你跟你那该死的父亲真是长得一模一样
Whoa. What the...?
搞什么...
Oh! Guys? Help!
伙计们 救命
Wasabi!
山葵
Let him go!
放开他
I'm not Fred. Silence, prisoner!
我不是弗雷德 安静 囚犯
Tell Boss Awesome he has until midnight to surrender
告诉棒棒老板午夜前他若不投降
if he ever wants to see his precious baby child again.
那就别想再看到他的宝贝儿子了
'Kay, not sure which way your creepy laugh
好 我不知道你的恐怖笑声
is coming from. Could you cackle again, please?
是从哪里传来的 你能再笑一次吗
No!
不
He got Wasabi. I think the supervillain thought he was me.
他抓走了山葵 大恶人以为那是我
Super-confused-villain.
大迷糊恶人
I'm also confused. Who's Boss Awesome?
我也很迷糊 棒棒老板是谁
Your dad was a superhero?
你♥爸♥爸是超级英雄
Named Boss Awesome?
叫棒棒老板
'Twas the '70s.
那是70年代的事了
Fred, you sure we should be in here?
弗雷德 你确定我们可以来这里吗
No, but Dad's halfway around the world in Switzerstan.
不 但爸爸在世界另一端的瑞士
We can keep a secret.
我们可以保密
I'm glad somebody can.
很高兴有人能做到
Uh, hey, Dad.
爸爸
Hi, Mr. Frederickson.
你好 弗雷德里克森先生
Do you mind telling me what you and you friends are doing
能告诉我你和你的朋友在我的超级英雄密室
in my secret superhero den?
干什么吗
Well, we're at my bro-tillion, then this guy Steamer shows up...
我们在举♥行♥兄弟会时一个叫蒸汽机的家伙出现...
Baron Von Steamer? Yeah. That's the one.
蒸汽机男爵 是的 就是他
I can't believe he's still in the game.
真不敢相信他还在捣乱
He was old back in the day.
我们是老对手了
Well, he's back. For revenge.
他回来了 回来复仇
Of course he is. He was my arch-nemesis.
当然了 毕竟他是我的老对手
Sir? He captured our friend. Any idea where he would take him?
先生 他抓走了我们的朋友 知道他去哪里吗
He had multiple hideouts, as I recall.
我记得他有很多藏身处
But he did have a couple of favorites.
不过有几个是他最喜欢的
Hit that button there.
按下那个按钮
The lights indicate the locations
红点显示了蒸汽机的
of Steamer's old lairs.
老巢所在之处
Can't be that one. It's a Noodle Burger now.
不可能是那个 那里现在卖♥♥汉堡
Yep, and that's a Noodle Burger,
这里也卖♥♥汉堡
that's a Noodle Burger, Noodle Burger,
也卖♥♥汉堡 还卖♥♥汉堡
and another Noodle Burger. Oh, wait. No, no. You know what?
还卖♥♥汉堡 慢着 不对
That's a Yaki Taco.
这个卖♥♥卷饼
So the only two that aren't Noodle Burgers,
唯一不卖♥♥汉堡的两个
the abandoned subway station and the old ironworks.
一个是废弃地铁站 一个是旧炼铁厂
They're on opposite sides of the city.
刚好在城市的两端
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表