剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Would you like to know the odds?
你想知道概率吗
Not right now!
不是现在
Baymax! Building!
大白 建筑物
We're not gonna make it!
我们赶不到了
I will take a more efficient route.
我选择一条更高效的路线
It's movie night, Hiro!
今晚是电影之夜 宏
I rented us "Kentucky Kaiju vs. Zombiesaurus"!
我租了《肯塔基怪兽大战僵尸》
Yeah! Uh, be right down!
好 我马上来
Just putting on my, uh, movie clothes.
等我穿上我的电影服
Okay. Where's Baymax?
好吧 大白呢
Hello!
你好
Come on, hurry.
快点
Before I eat all this popcorn myself.
否则爆米花要被我吃完了
What are... movie clothes?
电影服是什么
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Thanks for comin', guys.
谢谢各位前来
Dad's stuck at Chateau Frederickson,
爸爸被困在弗雷德里克城♥堡♥了
so I'm representing the family.
所以我代表我们全家
Any idea what this thing's about?
知道这是干什么吗
No idea. The invitation just said, prepare to have your worries disappear.
不知道 邀请函上说"准备让担忧消失吧"
That would be an impressive therapeutic breakthrough.
这会是惊人的治疗突破
Looks like Krei invited every rich jerk in town.
看来克瑞邀请了城里所有有钱人
As I was saying.
果然
Uch, Richardson Mole.
理查森·摩尔
Hey, Go Go, were you just
速美子 你刚才
talkin' about me, Dream Girl?
是在说我吗 梦中女孩
My ears were burning.
我的耳朵都烫了
Burning often indicates infection.
耳朵烫一般是有感染
There is no infection. However,
没有感染 但是
your ceruminous glands are overproducing ear wax.
你的耵聍腺在过度产生耳屎
Oh, gross! Shut it about my glands!
好恶心 别说我的耵聍腺了
Nice save, Baymax.
干得漂亮 大白
I am not wearing clothing.
我没有穿衣服
Aunt Cass almost busted me again. It-- It's becoming a problem.
凯斯婶婶又差点抓到我 越来越难搞了
Hand-eye coordination is developed over--
眼手协调是通过...
Don't mind me! Gotta stay fit!
别管我 我得健身
Woo! Feel the burn! Huh! Yeah! Hoo!
感受脂肪的燃烧 爽
Oh! Now we go to the glutes!
下面练习臀肌
Why don't you just tell her?
为什么不直接告诉她
What? No! You never reveal your secret identity!
什么 不行 秘密身份决不能暴露
Other than to your manservant or your sidekick.
除了向你的男仆或者你的助手
Obviously. And definitely not to your aunt.
显而易见 绝对不能告诉你的婶婶
Who would never let you out of the house if she found out.
如果她知道 肯定永远不让我出家门了
Give it up, junior. I'm never gonna date you.
放弃吧 小子 我不会跟你约会的
Like, ever.
永远不会
Wait a minute. Maybe that's the answer for Aunt Cass.
等等 可能这是凯斯婶婶问题的答案
Hmm-- Uhh, I don't think Richardson is right for Aunt Cass.
我觉得理查森不适合凯斯婶婶
He's clearly into Go Go,
他显然喜欢速美子
then there's that whole age issue thing, you know?
不过年龄差距还是太大了
Uh, Fred? Not Richardson.
弗雷德 不是理查森
An actual man. You should stay out of her personal life.
是真正的男人 你还是别掺和她的私生活了
Come on, Go Go. Dating might be good for her.
拜托 速美子 约会可能对她有好处
Or you.
或者对你
What does it mean to... be rich?
富有意味着什么
Having things. Lots of things.
拥有东西 很多东西
Expensive things.
昂贵的东西
Things that other people want.
别人想要的东西
It could all disappear in an instant!
所有一切都有可能瞬间消失
All of your precious things!
你们所有珍贵的东西
If only I had someone looking out for me.
要是有人照顾我就好了
If only I had...
要是我有...
a buddy.
一个伙伴就好了
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct honor
女士们先生们 我非常荣幸为大家
to introduce... Buddy Guard!
介绍...伙伴守卫
"It's more than protection,
"它不仅保护你
it's the friend you can depend... on."
更是你可以依赖的朋友"
The slogan's not final.
口号♥不是最终版
Fred? What are you doing? There's still one ninja.
弗雷德 你干什么 还有个忍♥者在
It's just an act.
那只是表演
Ohhhh. Okay, okay.
好吧
So we shouldn't save Krei?
我们不用救克瑞吗
No!
不用
Buddy Guard is a military-grade drone,
伙计守卫是军用级别机器人
capable of countering any attack.
有能力应对任何攻击
But who wants that eyesore hovering over them
不过谁想在做私事的时候
while taking a stroll on your private island?
有双眼睛盯着你呢
So we gave ugly here the ability to turn invisible.
所以我们的机器人有隐身能力
But how?
怎么隐身的呢
Great question.
问得好
Flexible Display Technology.
柔性显示技术
A high-resolution miracle. It can look like anything.
高分辨率奇迹 可以像任何东西
Or nothing at all.
或者消失不见
So be smart. Buy yourself a buddy.
做出明智的选择 买♥♥一个伙计吧
Pre-orders in the lobby.
预售在大厅举♥行♥
Get them before they disappear.
在他们消失前去买♥♥下来吧
That seemed to go well.
好像很顺利
Impressive tech.
技术很先进
Thank you, Hiro. That means a lot coming from you.
谢谢 宏 从你嘴里说出来意义重大
How are your, uh, programming safeguards?
保镖的程序是什么
Safeguards? You know,
保镖 你知道的
so your buddy doesn't turn into your enemy.
让你的伙计不变成敌人的程序
Oh, that kind of programming safeguard. Well, yeah.
那种程序保镖啊 没错
There are so many awesome, really safe, safe, guards.
是有很多很棒很安全的保镖
Anyway, thanks for coming.
总之 谢谢你们来
Um, excuse me. Uh, question, heh--
不好意思 提问
Are there really any safeguards?
到底真的有保镖吗
Officially, there are many, and they are awesome!
公开来说的话 有很多 而且他们很棒
Surprise! Aah! Dr. Meyer?
惊喜 梅耶博士
When I sold you my Flexible Display Technology,
我把柔性显示技术卖♥♥给你的时候
you gave me your word my invention would be used for fun things,
你向我保证我的发明会用于做有意思的东西
like hiding people at surprise parties.
比如在惊喜派对上藏♥人♥
The Buddy Guard is fun. What's more fun than a buddy?
伙计守卫很有意思 有什么比那个更有趣
You're using it to hurt people.
你在用它伤害人
Hurt people? No. I'm using it to defend people.
哪有 我是在用它保护人
Thanks for stopping by, Mel. May I call you Mel?
谢谢你来 梅尔 我能这么叫你吗
We should go for muffins sometime.
我们找时间一起吃东西吧
Going for muffins isn't a thing,
一起吃东西不是问题
you're just trying to get rid of me!
不过你只是想摆脱我
I demand you give me my plans back!
我要求你把我的图纸还给我
Sorry, Mel, the Buddy Guard's going to be huge.
抱歉 梅尔 伙计守卫会很轰动
Oh! Look, here's a few.
看 这就有几个
See Dr. Meyer out.
送梅耶博士出去
You haven't seen the last of me!
你还没见识过我的厉害
Pretty sure I have.
我已经都知道了
This is unacceptable and unpleasant, and--
这让人无法接受 而且不愉快...
No... no...
不行 不行
No.
不行
A big, big no. No.
绝对不行 不行
None of these guys seem good enough for Aunt Cass.
这些人都配不上凯斯婶婶
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
慢着慢着
That guy has a mustache. It's a proven fact
那家伙有胡子 事实已经证明
that the coolest guys have mustaches.
最酷的人才留胡子
Fred, be serious. The mustache doesn't make the man.
弗雷德 别闹了 胡子说明不了什么
It's what's inside... the mouth.
嘴巴里的才算数
I cannot stress enough
牙齿卫生的重要性
the importance of dental hygiene.
我就不再多强调了
Hiro, maybe your aunt should pick for herself.
宏 还是让你婶婶自己选吧
She needs a little push. I need a little space. Everybody wins.
她需要点推力 我需要点空间 这是双赢
Hey, great workspace.
工作场所不错
Is that a vending machine? Fun.
那是自动贩卖♥♥机吗 有意思
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表